Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 03-26-2010, 09:32 AM   #1
slutter

Hi everyone

welll i'm going by the guidelines here

Well my names Vicky, i'm a lady :P i have a partner of four years i'm a sales assistant in a shop called 'pillow tak' its quite fun, its a good job aswell.

i live in Redhill Surrey, i have a little boy called Jonas who was born on the 07/03/2007, hes going to be a right little rocker when he grows up, he is the only child i know who will sit through Bullet for my valentines scream aim and fire and scream over the top at the tv lol
I love reading but like bios more and i love disaster films...things like day after tomorrow, dante's peak 2012 etc etc

I quite like 80s music and would probably have star ship played at my wedding. then i would have within temptation angels played after.
and at my funeral, well thats a toughy, would have to be poisions i wont forget you.

i'd like to die whilst having sex, that would be interesting.my casket would be a custom made one, black printed with red roses, that'd be nice.

favourite outfit....i work in a sex shop...so it'd have to be red basque, red fishnet stockings

i miss being a kid because of the days out i used to have out.
my favourite band atm is within temptation, grown to like them quite alot

i'm a bit of a retard when it came to school...only got 3 GCSEs and a gnvq and half of a ND

i wanted to join to meet like minded people who arnt chavvy or just plain ignorant.
slutter is offline   Reply With Quote