Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 10-21-2008, 10:35 AM   #1
Geoluhread

Oh Fuck oh Fuck oh Fuck

Today about at 6 am a strange number called but i didn't answer because i wanted to sleep, i got a message from that number to please pick up and that it was urgent and regarding my sister, i didn't pick up anyway -my sister is known for doing idiotic crap-

Oh Fuck
Damn
Sorry i just have to write it down

All day my parents have been trying to call her but all her phones are turned off.

It's 8pm and we just got a call from my aunt in Ukraine that my sister is on a train going to them!!

Oh Fuck
I think my father is gonna have a heart attack.

SHE HAS ESCAPED THE COUNTRY!!

Oh Fuck oh Fuck

My heart is beating so fast right now, i have absolutly no idea what's gonna happen now

I knew my sister was an idiot but to the point of using the money that dad gave her to become an engineer (which she wanted) and escaping the country.
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:49 AM   #2
Underwater Ophelia

You live in Jordan.
Can you blame her?
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:53 AM   #3
Albert Mond

Damn. That's harsh.
I'm not sure it will be of any help, but here's a song I listen to when I'm down: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:53 AM   #4
Geoluhread

Look!!
It's a hard time for us here!!
When your mom was in the hospital, no one said "she's YOUR mother, can you blame her"!!
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 10-21-2008, 10:57 AM   #5
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoluhread
Look!!
When your mom was in the hospital, no one said "she's YOUR mother, can you blame her"!!
Does her mom hate herself?
I know I wouldn't want to live in Jordan.
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:01 AM   #6
Mir

What is she running away from? From my own personal experience, I just realized that I could not live in a Muslim country any longer. Maybe that is why she did what she did?

Still, I didn't just up and leave. Your sister seems to have little consideration for her own parents.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:42 AM   #7
Steppenwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Mond
Damn. That's harsh.
I'm not sure it will be of any help, but here's a song I listen to when I'm down: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Oh , fuck me ...
too much , too much for one single day .... fuck , you made me lol
Old 10-21-2008, 11:49 AM   #8
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Look!!
No, because that would make no sense.

Who can blame a woman from wanting to escape a country that's incredibly hard for women to live in?
Old 10-21-2008, 11:35 PM   #9
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
Today about at 6 am a strange number called but i didn't answer because i wanted to sleep, i got a message from that number to please pick up and that it was urgent and regarding my sister, i didn't pick up anyway -my sister is known for doing idiotic crap-

Oh Fuck
Damn
Sorry i just have to write it down

All day my parents have been trying to call her but all her phones are turned off.

It's 8pm and we just got a call from my aunt in Ukraine that my sister is on a train going to them!!

Oh Fuck
I think my father is gonna have a heart attack.

SHE HAS ESCAPED THE COUNTRY!!

Oh Fuck oh Fuck

My heart is beating so fast right now, i have absolutly no idea what's gonna happen now

I knew my sister was an idiot but to the point of using the money that dad gave her to become an engineer (which she wanted) and escaping the country.
I have some advice I would like for you to pass on to your sister. That advice is this:

Run bitch run!
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:14 AM   #10
$haDe

^ Bwahahahahaha!!!!

Marry me, Joker!! That was freakin' funny.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:25 AM   #11
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by $haDe
^ Bwahahahahaha!!!!

Marry me, Joker!! That was freakin' funny.
If you were older and I were single, I would babe
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

Old 10-22-2008, 03:44 AM   #12
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker_in_the_Pack
I have some advice I would like for you to pass on to your sister. That advice is this:

Run bitch run!
And don't look back. Isn't Jordan one of those countries where the family men will chase down and drag back self-emancipated women to preserve "family honor"?

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 07:07 AM   #13
Tam Li Hua

Yikes! My heart and prayers go out to her and to you and your parents; I truly hope no harm comes to her! x_x;;;
Old 10-22-2008, 07:45 AM   #14
Noumi

She has the right to run away if she will be in a better place.

ピラール
Noumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:05 AM   #15
$haDe

^ Well, legally, she has.

But, In the manner of life and moral, that was extremely harsh to those she left behind.

I don't know your sister, Geo.

So,I'll hope you'll be better,soon.

She decided to escape. She must have know what she was doing.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:35 AM   #16
Geoluhread

She has no degree, can't read nor write properly and the only people she knows there are my aunt's family.

She has used the money that my father gave her. We are not that well off. My mom wants to see her mom because she's sick, but she won't go because we don't have the money for it.

So my sister just took the money and went there!!
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 10-22-2008, 09:53 AM   #17
Steppenwolf

She still needs you , dont let her down now . Your sister has a right to do it , so accept it and accept her decision .
You dont have any responsability in keeping your sister in that country , even if your parents think its what she must do . If you are really a good brother , your heart will be with her , not with any "rules" .
What do you tell your parents is also your own problem . Id lie to them of course to avoid conflicts , but Id still rather be with my sister .
Old 10-22-2008, 09:57 AM   #18
Solumina

I can't say that I blame her for running away but I can't believe that she would run off with that much money when she knows how much the rest of the family sacrificed so that there would be money for her to go to school.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:25 PM   #19
Anguelon

How old is your sister? :S you said she can't read and write properly...nshallah mai yikoun beha shi ya geo.
Old 10-22-2008, 03:34 PM   #20
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
And don't look back. Isn't Jordan one of those countries where the family men will chase down and drag back self-emancipated women to preserve "family honor"?
Oh wow, HP is agreeing with me for once O_O.

Yer sis should have planned her escape a bit better, being able to read and such would have been helpful.

Old 10-22-2008, 07:08 PM   #21
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain

Its not legal there, and there is a lot of outrage about it when it does happen, but sadly most men who do that get a slap on the wrist >.< Parliament to my knowledge keeps rejecting legislation to ensure tougher punishments, even the King tried to interject but Parliament dissolved his laws. They basically say if they make tougher laws it will encourage women to become sluts.

So I do understand why she would want to leave, but yes there should have been a better way. Geo, did your relatives say that they would take care of her?
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 07:57 PM   #22
Beneath the Shadows

I suggest following in her train tracks.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:21 AM   #23
Geoluhread

My sister is 21, but we didn't live in ukraine, so both of us don't know how to read or write properly.

My father doesn't care about family honor more than he cares to bring his daughter home. (Excuse him for worrying like hell about her)
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 10-23-2008, 08:37 AM   #24
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
My sister is 21, but we didn't live in ukraine, so both of us don't know how to read or write properly.

My father doesn't care about family honor more than he cares to bring his daughter home. (Excuse him for worrying like hell about her)
In Jordan you weren't taught to read or write?
Old 10-23-2008, 08:50 AM   #25
Mir

The two of you can speak Russian, but cannot read or write it. Am I correct Geo?
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote