Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 03-13-2010, 07:01 PM   #1
FuckEmoFAGS

Right Wing FTW EMos are gay

Obama is screwing america we are a republic and you are all emo fags get the hell out if you dont like having to work and earning your way of life you guys are named freaks for a reas you have no talent at music u suck at life go kill yourself you stupid faggots
FuckEmoFAGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:07 PM   #2
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Not everyone here likes Obama, none of us are emos, only some of the members here are gay. Get your facts straight before you post somewhere, or you'll make yourself look like an idiot, you've already done that here.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 09:33 PM   #3
DRM

This is just full of fail.
Old 03-14-2010, 01:12 AM   #4
Alan

Yeah but the fail came from Renatus answering him in a serious manner.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 04:47 AM   #5
JCC

Clumsiest troll attempt this side of 'national sioclalism best form of government' guy.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 09:11 AM   #6
Ben Lahnger

And clumsiest of all, his self-adopted nickname suggests he would like to engage in anal sex with the emo fags he professes to dislike. Add that to his suggestion that said emo fags should off themselves and it makes we wonder if we don't have a closet homo-sexual $nuff fan here.

Like an anti-homosexual Republican that gets outed when he's busted for a DUI while leaving a gay nightclub, this guy is full of epic fail.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote