Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 08:02 PM   #7526
girasol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
My boobs are too big

One of the things that I asked my mother to get me for Christmas was some nice dress shirts as my wardrobe hasn't really changed since high school and really needs to grow up. Since fit can be a bit of a mystery she decided that the best way to go about getting these shirts was for me to go with her and try some on. I did end up with an absolutely beautiful top from Banana Republic but seeing as I went to seven stores and tried on a few dozen shirts that really doesn't make me feel much better, especially since it is a draped top and not really fitted. I knew that finding a button up wasn't going to be easy, I have a tiny ribcage and waist with a disproportionately large chest so I know that chances are I will have to get a slightly tailored shirt, but today I couldn't even find any that were even close to fitting. Seriously there are tons of stores that have clothing for people who are fat, skinny, tall, short, hell there are even brands designed for people with big asses, why isn't there clothing for women with big tits? I don't get it, our culture loves big tits so much, and there are tons of women who have surgically enhances their breasts, you would think that clothing focused on big boobs logically wouldn't be so impossible to find.

Why don't you just get a shirt one or two sizes larger than you would usually take, get a plain black slip dress that does not go in at the waist. And then get a regular or thick belt to go around your waist...
Another option is to find a plain dress that is fitted on your body, but with a low neckline... and you can wear a shirt underneath that. or not... depends on how comfortable you are.

Necklaces can distract a little attention away from cleavage but if your breasts are massive... you will just have to learn to like them.

If you want them to appear smaller - use tight crop tops under things. But that can make them squish and I don't think it is very good for them.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:17 PM   #7527
Saya

Quote:
My boobs are too big

One of the things that I asked my mother to get me for Christmas was some nice dress shirts as my wardrobe hasn't really changed since high school and really needs to grow up. Since fit can be a bit of a mystery she decided that the best way to go about getting these shirts was for me to go with her and try some on. I did end up with an absolutely beautiful top from Banana Republic but seeing as I went to seven stores and tried on a few dozen shirts that really doesn't make me feel much better, especially since it is a draped top and not really fitted. I knew that finding a button up wasn't going to be easy, I have a tiny ribcage and waist with a disproportionately large chest so I know that chances are I will have to get a slightly tailored shirt, but today I couldn't even find any that were even close to fitting. Seriously there are tons of stores that have clothing for people who are fat, skinny, tall, short, hell there are even brands designed for people with big asses, why isn't there clothing for women with big tits? I don't get it, our culture loves big tits so much, and there are tons of women who have surgically enhances their breasts, you would think that clothing focused on big boobs logically wouldn't be so impossible to find.
I'll trade you, I hate trying on a dress thats meant to show off cleavage, and end up looking like a boy
Old 12-22-2008, 08:21 PM   #7528
girasol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya
I'll trade you, I hate trying on a dress thats meant to show off cleavage, and end up looking like a boy

...use a long line overbust corset? A friend of mine is incredibly stunning. She has everything except boobs. But they still look great without anything. Just make the most of what you do like about yourself...

Also I am not sure whether this is true or not but someone told me that women had the same amount of nerves in their breasts. Meaning that smaller breasts are much more sensitive... In my books that means they are better. Also they are less likely to sag and look funny when you are older.
And I bet you don't have people saying disgusting things to you all the time either.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:32 PM   #7529
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekajo
i didn't get much farther than "My boobs are too big ". i think i saw something about a shirt. Sorry.
Thanks Tek, glad to know you care so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by girasol
Why don't you just get a shirt one or two sizes larger than you would usually take, get a plain black slip dress that does not go in at the waist. And then get a regular or thick belt to go around your waist...
Another option is to find a plain dress that is fitted on your body, but with a low neckline... and you can wear a shirt underneath that. or not... depends on how comfortable you are.

Necklaces can distract a little attention away from cleavage but if your breasts are massive... you will just have to learn to like them.

If you want them to appear smaller - use tight crop tops under things. But that can make them squish and I don't think it is very good for them.
I'm a 32 DDD (or F depending on which the brand uses), I can't just go up a size, I would have to go up at least two and by that point the arms and shoulders don't fit anymore either and it would be less effort for the shirt to be made from scratch than for it to be tailored. I have plenty of shirts that fit just fine and most of the time I love my chest (I'm actually quite proud of them, after all not many people have natural DDDs and mine are nice and perky), I am just getting to a point where I am going to need some tops that would be appropriate for work. It looks like I just may end up becoming really good friends with a sewing machine.

Quote:
Also I am not sure whether this is true or not but someone told me that women had the same amount of nerves in their breasts. Meaning that smaller breasts are much more sensitive... In my books that means they are better. Also they are less likely to sag and look funny when you are older.
And I bet you don't have people saying disgusting things to you all the time either.
The thing about nerves isn't true, at least mine are pretty sensitive. Also saggyness tends to mainly have to do with the ratio of fatty tissue to breast tissue and large breasts tend to have more fat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya
If I could then I would. Look on the bright side: you can wear cute little strappy shirts without looking like a slut.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 12-22-2008, 08:41 PM   #7530
tekajo

i was paying attention this time, Solly, but..."after all not many people have natural DDDs and mine are nice and perky"...kinda zoned out and then i started typing. i think i started typing while i was still zoned.

Damn imagination.

i'm sorry i have nothing really to contribute. lol
Old 12-22-2008, 08:51 PM   #7531
Saya

Quote:
...use a long line overbust corset? A friend of mine is incredibly stunning. She has everything except boobs. But they still look great without anything. Just make the most of what you do like about yourself...

I know I'll be spared boobs that go down to my knees when I'm old, but is awkward when a boyfriend has that disappointed look on his face when he tries to motorboat them XD I'm getting a gift card for La Senza for Christmas, I might invest in a push up, decent corsets are pretty expensive.

Quote:
If I could then I would. Look on the bright side: you can wear cute little strappy shirts without looking like a slut.
Thats true, I remember they were technically banned in my high school but no one said a thing to me when I wore one XD

My sister's the total opposite, she took my share and has huge boobs, but everyone used to make fun of her and call her Rackety Anne, and sometimes when we're out older women will come up to her and ask where she gets her bras o.O
Old 12-22-2008, 10:12 PM   #7532
Duane

32 DDD sized tits?! Mmmm...
Old 12-22-2008, 10:17 PM   #7533
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
When did this thread come under Martian Law? O.o

Old 12-22-2008, 10:22 PM   #7534
tekajo

It's educational material for a Martian Law handbook, HP. i'd rather be in documentary form.
Old 12-22-2008, 10:25 PM   #7535
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekajo
It's educational material for a Martian Law handbook, HP. i'd rather be in documentary form.
...with most of the class time spent in lab.

Old 12-22-2008, 10:35 PM   #7536
Sadist Sagittarius

Adderall sucks.
Old 12-22-2008, 10:42 PM   #7537
$haDe

Quote:
My boobs are too big
I was having a good and peaceful life while I read through the last page.

Then this made me choke my cereal, I barraged my labtop's screen with lots of chewed chocolate-flavor Crunchiez.
Old 12-22-2008, 10:46 PM   #7538
girasol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadist Sagittarius
Adderall sucks.

I just read that as 'udderall'

lol

I think its the path of conversation
Old 12-22-2008, 11:44 PM   #7539
Solumina

Sorry boys they really aren't much larger than average, average being a 36 C, the cup of a 32 DDD is about the same size as a 36 D, it just sounds really big
-Carbon Leaf
Old 12-23-2008, 01:41 AM   #7540
Alarica

My kids have been up since 5am. i love that they are so excited but christ knows I need my sleep!! Off to make another jug of coffee (well, its a big ass cup anyway).
Old 12-23-2008, 08:37 AM   #7541
Tam Li Hua

Solumina: I feel your pain. The problem is, though, that most of the clothes designed for bigger boobed women are intended to show them off, since, of course, the only reason a woman would have over-sized breasts is to show them off. [Note sarcasm]

Here are some fashion sites that may help you, though:

Bras and intimates.

Other Clothing.

In reality, though, I would really love to just get some reduction surgery so that these things aren't such a pain. -_-;;;
Old 12-23-2008, 09:41 AM   #7542
Solumina

stupid cavity now I can't feel half of my face
-Carbon Leaf
Old 12-23-2008, 09:50 AM   #7543
JCC

Well, at least the topic of discussion has moved from Duane and tekajo being creepy about Solumina's tits.
Old 12-23-2008, 09:58 AM   #7544
tekajo

i'm sorry i creeped you out JCC. Definitely was not my intention. i don't take pleasure in scaring kids. Solly knows i was just messing around.
Old 12-23-2008, 12:34 PM   #7545
masquerade

Quote:
My boobs are too big

Seriously there are tons of stores that have clothing for people who are fat, skinny, tall, short, hell there are even brands designed for people with big asses, why isn't there clothing for women with big tits? I don't get it, our culture loves big tits so .
I feel you. That and they apparently stop making anything sexy or cute in the lingerie or bra department once you're C or D. I know I'm no the only one that's my size being when I go shopping the bra sizes tend to be the ones that are most often out.

I will never have the luxury of buying clothing online due to the fact even though it says it'll fit my bust size, it will however not fit my ribs or my waist. Leaving me with a huge shirt, or one step away from street walker.

I don't think I've ever found a dress I haven't had to have altered. Big boobs, small waist, big bum tends to throw off their whole sizing thing. I wanna be a twig. I just for once would like to go shopping and not try on 50 different things. haha

On the bright side, the cleavage can be used in times of great desperation.
Old 12-23-2008, 03:52 PM   #7546
Steppenwolf

Send me some flu , so I don't have to go to the family christmas tomorrow (Got money ...)
Old 12-23-2008, 04:18 PM   #7547
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steppenwolf
Send me some flu , so I don't have to go to the family christmas tomorrow (Got money ...)
Just say you have diarrhea.
Seriously, it's the best excuse to get out of things.
It's enough to get you out of having to go somewhere, you don't really have to prove it, and it's gross, so no one will ask questions.
Old 12-23-2008, 04:19 PM   #7548
Alarica

I can send you norovirus if you want. I can deal with anything, but vomit makes me heave. Plus I am housebound now, and had to use online shopping to write my lists, so that other people can do my last minute shopping. I hate relying on other people, and I hate when my kids are ill and the doctor says 'let them get it out of their system for 24hrs before giving them rehydration fluids. Sips of water and no food until then'. I darent go to bed, and am ever grateful I have my laptop!!
Old 12-23-2008, 08:13 PM   #7549
Fae-wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steppenwolf
Go around a hospital!!
Old 12-23-2008, 08:16 PM   #7550
korinna5555

Quote:
after all not many people have natural DDDs
Pfft. You've seen me in person..
Back when I still bothered with bras, I had a hell of a time finding 36-38DDD's in the style I liked.
I'm so glad I go brafree now.. >_>

I'm really fucking pissed at a lot of people right now.

What I want for [insert winter holiday here]:
-- for mummy-dearest quit being such a damn hypocrite, and would stop changing her mind on things last-minute
-- for my father could pay his fucking child support
-- for my 14-yr-old brother to stop treating me like I'm his servant
Closed Thread