Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 09-28-2009, 08:25 AM   #201
Still Jack

Fuck you, Asshole!!!1!
I had to jump in their, It was so tempting.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:26 AM   #202
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxmasquerade_massacrexX View Post
Alright people. Listen, and listen good. I'm only going to say this once.

NEITHER ONE OF YOU ARE RIGHT.
Uh, fuck you. We're clearly right and Honeythorn is clearly wrong.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:29 AM   #203
Xxmasquerade_massacrexX

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
So a fat chick gets bitchy and accuses all slender people of anorexia and accuses all people that find slender people to be more attractive of some sort of deep emotional trauma that has led them to have an irrational desire for skeletal freaks, and then you're not allowed to tell this fat chick that she should shut the fuck up because she's clearly just getting pissy due to the issue coming a little too close to home (although over that stomach, I'm not sure just how close anything could really get)?
i had somehow managed to miss this post before.

okay. JCC. you ARE allowed to "tell this fat chick to shut the fuck up". you cane even state that you think she's getting bitchy because she, too, is large. HOWEVER, comments like "although over that stomach, i'm not sure just how close anything could really get" ARE UNCALLED FOR! seriously! for fuck's sake, are we twelve? people need to GROW. UP.

and whatever happened to taking the high road and not saying anything back? "i'm not a fetishist, i just prefer skinny chicks" would have sufficed. none of this needless bashing would have occured. this is ridiculous, disgusting, and altogether quite the show of petulance.
Xxmasquerade_massacrexX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:31 AM   #204
Xxmasquerade_massacrexX

Quote:
Uh, fuck you. We're clearly right and Honeythorn is clearly wrong.
in theory, you are right because you're not fetishists. what i'm saying is that insulting her was not necessary. or appropriate.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:32 AM   #205
Still Jack

Hey, who's the one throwing the hissy fit here because someone said something you don't like. You're telling JCC to grow up, that's funny, I like that.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:34 AM   #206
Xxmasquerade_massacrexX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Jack View Post
Hey, who's the one throwing the hissy fit here because someone said something you don't like. You're telling JCC to grow up, that's funny, I like that.
i'm not the one throwing a hissy fit. i'm not on either side here. no, there's no fetishism going on. obviously.

and i'm telling everyone to grow up, not just him.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:34 AM   #207
JCC

Quote:
what i'm saying is that insulting her was not necessary.
Lots of things aren't necessary. Adjectives aren't necessary either, but we still use them. Plenty of unnecessary things are used just to add... how shall I put it? Flavour.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:36 AM   #208
Still Jack

Quote:
i'm not the one throwing a hissy fit. i'm not on either side here. no, there's no fetishism going on. obviously.

and i'm telling everyone to grow up, not just him.
If you're not on any side, then what was the whole point in that?
Old 09-28-2009, 08:40 AM   #209
Xxmasquerade_massacrexX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Jack View Post
If you're not on any side, then what was the whole point in that?
offering an opinion from someone who is team switzerland? i do believe that honeythorn was wrong to accuse anyone of having a fetish for anorexia. however, the way it was responded to made it into something it didn't need to be.

and if everyone can clearly tell that honeythorn is an insecure fucking idiot, why the hell do you care what she says?
Old 09-28-2009, 08:43 AM   #210
Still Jack

You're on "team Switzerland", and you jump in and call Honeythorn an insecure idiot. Apart from that being an ad hominem, it's also quite a far fucking cry from being "team Switzerland".
Old 09-28-2009, 08:47 AM   #211
Xxmasquerade_massacrexX

it's not my personal opinion that honeythorn is an idiot. by reading the posts in this thread, it's clearly a common thought.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:08 AM   #212
creature6

all i have to say is:

let's have:

and :

creature6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:11 AM   #213
vindicatedxjin

I second you Creature!!!!

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:23 AM   #214
Xxmasquerade_massacrexX

fine by me!

all i wanted was peace in the first place. ~_~
Old 09-28-2009, 09:29 AM   #215
creature6

well let's drink up.

creature6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:32 AM   #216
Xxmasquerade_massacrexX

*flicks lighter*
Old 09-28-2009, 09:41 AM   #217
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
gothicusmaximus: weeding out someone's most potent insecurity and feeding on that is never, EVER the way to defend yourself or make a point. are we in second grade? seriously. "don't talk to cindy, she's UGLY." just because honeythorn is large does not mean her opinion is any less meaningful. what the fuck? okay, so you get bothered because she's big and can't see how skinny girls are preferrable to some guys. fine. but you didn't rebute, you simply burned her for no reason. no, you're not a fetishist. what you are is an asshole for saying things like that.
I tiptoed around her fucking weight for pretty much the entire thread, and only brought it up once she started flinging around absurd accusations-- considerately after I was called an anorexic fetishist, and somewhat more sternly after I was implied to seek the death of fat people.
I find your insinuation that I have a second-grade mentality to be truly ironic-- there is no sentiment more immature than that every T-Ball game is a tie, and everybody should get respect, no matter how inane their opinion.
I don't find Honeythorn's ideas 'less meaningful' because she's fat, from where you derived that idea I can't imagine. I find them less meaningful because they're plainly, flat out, wrong.
Let's draw a parallel, shall we? We'll reverse the roles this time. Consider a debate about say, Israel and Palestine. I say something like "oh, England has owned Palestine since Ancient Roman times, so they have every right to give it to my people."
Honeythorn says, "Gothicus that's not true, just look at google, or a, b, and c"
I say "Fuck you Honeythorn, google doesn't know anything, and thank god no one listens to it or people like you, who want every Jew marched off to a gas chamber."
Honeythorn says "Whoa, whoa, Gothicus, I think it's obvious you have a fixation with your ethnic identity which manifests as a crippling persecution complex and distrust of gentiles. It's pathetic."
Then an asshole like you comes in and says "YOU'RE BOTH WRONG!" Even if you think hurting someone's feelings is an inexcusable offense, you have to acknowledge that one of us is substantially closer to being right.
Honestly, if you don't like seeing people exchange unkind words, you came to the wrong damn forum.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:49 AM   #218
SweetJane

Quote:
fine by me!

all i wanted was peace in the first place. ~_~

SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:50 AM   #219
vindicatedxjin

I have to agree with gothicus on this one...as much as he is an obvious ass hole...he treats everyone with that same respect so no one should be surprised of very offended if he's being overtly blunt. He's totally said some pretty rude remarks about me...but he was getting his point across which is his every right. As far as the whole fat/skinny thing goes. Fat is FAT...and sorry but all those pictures of the overweight models are indeed fat. Yes some may be pretty, and have nice facial features, but they would look much better if they lost weight.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-28-2009, 09:51 AM   #220
Xxmasquerade_massacrexX

i never said you were wrong in the discussion. not at all. her accusation made absolutely no sense and was based off air.

and i do realize that you tiptoed about her weight the whole time, and yes, bringing it into the equation is not totally unheard of. it just seemed to come out of nowhere, and was quite harsh.

yes. she did deserve to be served a steaming dish of nasty for saying that you have a fetish for anorexic women. i just know how it feels to have someone say something like that, and i'm showing her a little bit of sympathy. is that so wrong?

there. you got me. i'm not team switzerland. i agree with you, she was wrong. but there's one in every bunch, you know. when the bullies hang up the geek by his underpants and one of them secretly steals back to help him down but then threatens to beat him up if he ever tells.

fair?
Old 09-28-2009, 09:55 AM   #221
Despanan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
I have to agree with gothicus on this one...as much as he is an obvious ass hole...he treats everyone with that same respect so no one should be surprised of very offended if he's being overtly blunt. He's totally said some pretty rude remarks about me...but he was getting his point across which is his every right. As far as the whole fat/skinny thing goes. Fat is FAT...and sorry but all those pictures of the overweight models are indeed fat. Yes some may be pretty, and have nice facial features, but they would look much better if they lost weight.
You would too.

Go on, stick those fingers down your throat. DO IT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:56 AM   #222
JCC

Quote:
it just seemed to come out of nowhere
Who can call 200+ pounds of woman 'nowhere'?
Old 09-28-2009, 10:05 AM   #223
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despanan View Post
You would too.

Go on, stick those fingers down your throat. DO IT!

Okay why don't you join me then! ^_^

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-28-2009, 10:06 AM   #224
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
i never said you were wrong in the discussion. not at all. her accusation made absolutely no sense and was based off air.
Well, you did say neither one of us was right, and that I was attacking her because she was fat rather than because she was wrong.

Quote:
there. you got me. i'm not team switzerland. i agree with you, she was wrong. but there's one in every bunch, you know. when the bullies hang up the geek by his underpants and one of them secretly steals back to help him down but then threatens to beat him up if he ever tells.

fair?
It's more like when the upstanding gentlemen get jumped by the ravening crazy woman, and one of them gives her spare change instead of smacking her in the face with a walking cane, but whatever. This concession is basically good enough for me.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 10:08 AM   #225
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Who can call 200+ pounds of woman 'nowhere'?

Bhahahahahaaha

*sorry this was just absolutely hilarious

Bring Kontan Back