Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 04-06-2010, 02:48 PM   #1
DRausch

Do you like comics, tentacles, Invader Zim, and Charles Darwin?

THEN WE'VE GOT A NEW COMIC FOR YOU!

This is ELDRITCH!

Expertly written by Aaron Alexovich(Serenity Rose, character designer for INVADER ZIM and AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER) and art by me, ELDRITCH! is a comic action horror sci-fi adventure drama that injects a big fat gob of decaying Lovecraftian awfulness straight into the oily face of sunny Botoxed California.

And you can read the first eight pages on DC’s ZUDA site right now. To see the rest, you’ll have to VOTE. (Yeah, it’s that kind of thing.)

Best part about all this is ... IT'S FREE!

All we ask that you take a minute and read the beginnings of our little tale and VOTE, FAVORITE AND RATE the hell out of it using Zuda's easy voting system. All of which is found right HERE!

It's a tough competition this month so we could use all the support we can get!

Thanks in advance -

drew (and aaron)
----------------------------------------------

Drew Rausch
artist and co-creator of SULLENGREY
www.sullengrey.com
www.twitter.com/sullengrey
DRausch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 06:57 PM   #2
DRausch

I know everyone hates a spammer guy, so how about I show off some behind the scenes stuff from ELDRITCH! Yeah?

Owen and Anya

-------------------------------------------------------

With only 8 days left, Eldritch! is currently in second place in DC's Zuda competition.
If you are interested in seeing more of it, head over to www.neweldritch.com and VOTE, RATE, and FAVORITE the series! I would consider it a personal favor if you did so that it may continue.

Thanks

-d.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:32 PM   #3
DRausch

Here's some progress shots from ELDRITCH! . Please ignore the awfulness of my thumbnail.

Pencils

Inks and washes

You can see the final version, colors and all here

With less then 2 days left in the Zuda competition we are hanging on by a thread and could use all the support we can get. I would consider it a personal favor if you took a second and read the first 8 pages of ELDRITCH!.
If you like what you see, I encourage you to VOTE for the strip so that it can continue. (THOUGH IT IS PERSONALLY IMPORTANT TO ME THAT WE WIN)

We are currently running a contest where you could not only win some cool books but also be a part of comic history, check the site for details.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:36 PM   #4
DRausch

Contest time!

Friends, we want to reward you for all your hard work that you have done supporting and helping ELDRITCH! reach the audience it has.

If “contest” is to be the final battlefield, we can certainly bring some serious armaments. So here’s the NEW contest…

Go to the Zuda site, VOTE for us, FAVORITE us, give us a STAR RATING, then leave a comment saying you want in on the contest. Get us to 700 FAVORITES by midnight tonight (PST), and here’s what you win…

1) One copy of SERENITY ROSE VOL. 2, signed by me.
2) One copy of SULLENGREY VOL. 2, signed by Drew Rausch.
3) One SKETCH by me of any character from ELDRITCH!
4) One SKETCH by Drew Rausch of any character from ELDRITCH!

AND…

5) If we end up WINNING this thing on Friday morning, Drew will randomly select 5 voters and DRAW THEM INTO ELDRITCH! Yes, your own face, Rauschified and covered in tentacled horror (just as you always dreamed)!

Of course, we need to WIN for that last one to happen, and at the moment it’s looking pretty desperate. BUT WE CAN STILL DO THIS! Rally your troops, call in every favor you’re owed, rustle up some votes from Aunt Edna, whatever you can! We appreciate all the help you’ve given us this month (seriously… more than you’ll ever know), but we need to keep up the pressure!

THIS IS STILL WITHIN OUR GRASP.

700 BY MIDNIGHT (If you’ve already voted, you ARE eligible. Just make sure to leave a new comment so we can see you there!)