Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-22-2009, 10:43 AM   #251
honeythorn

Have you tried branching out and seeing if you like things other people enjoy? If you keep doing the same old stuff all the time you're less likely to meet someone I think. Or maybe just travel ?

I mean, I have kind of broadened the area of possible men to look at so to speak. I've traveled and will be travelling a lot more this year so far than I have ever done before. Even though getting hit on/chatted up does not occur in real life for me ( and even if I did I couldn't accept ) , if it did I would have basically just widened my "dating pool" or whatever it is they call it.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 10:43 AM   #252
Unimatrix 00

I gave a painful blowjob a few nights ago. My throat still hurts =[
Old 04-23-2009, 07:46 AM   #253
Stormtrooper of Death

Haunted House: I ment more of my music and ideals kind of stuff. I've been putting myself out there for over a while now and I'm like a crappy house, nobody wants to buy me. Uhhhhggggg.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:27 AM   #254
honeythorn

So branch out with your music and ideals then.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:29 AM   #255
Mir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimatrix 00 View Post
I want details!
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 11:19 AM   #256
Jack again

I'm finding sex increasingly boring lately...
Jack again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 11:19 AM   #257
Stormtrooper of Death

I'm trying to honeythorn, but it's a weird change.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:38 PM   #258
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimatrix 00 View Post
Then you either did something wrong, he has something wrong with his junk, or you have a throat infection of some sort, you should get a doc to look at your throat to find out what it is.

To the poeple who are talking about anti-depressants messing with their sex life: if that is the case then talk to your doctor and try a different brand or different type of med because if it is messing with your ability to have a satisfying sex life then it isn't doing quite what it should be doing
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 03:15 PM   #259
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper of Death View Post
You people and your sex! Ha! I haven't had a girlfriend in over 3 years! I've kinda gotten used to it, but still, I wish somebody like the same shit i do sometimes.
Your interests are punk rock and complaining. Surely that can't be too hard to cater for?
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 06:42 PM   #260
Mr E Nigma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack again View Post
I'm finding sex increasingly boring lately...
After a bit casual sex kind of gets boring... I'd really like to meet someone and do other things besides fucking. And the fact that anytime I ever mention a relationship or going out to eat or to a movie or arcade or something other than staying at home and "watching movies" they generally all of a sudden start losing interest in hanging out... I just.. I want to fucking connect with someone on an intellectual level or even a mutual interest thing. Like enjoying movies, or video games or putt putt. As such, I'm abstaining from sex unless the person I'm interested in is actually interested in more than just fucking.

If a person just wants a physical relationship, does anyone have any advice on a way to go about trying to do other things instead without chasing said person away? Or should I just not invest any hope into the prospect?
Old 04-23-2009, 06:49 PM   #261
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr E Nigma View Post
After a bit casual sex kind of gets boring... I'd really like to meet someone and do other things besides fucking. And the fact that anytime I ever mention a relationship or going out to eat or to a movie or arcade or something other than staying at home and "watching movies" they generally all of a sudden start losing interest in hanging out... I just.. I want to fucking connect with someone on an intellectual level or even a mutual interest thing. Like enjoying movies, or video games or putt putt. As such, I'm abstaining from sex unless the person I'm interested in is actually interested in more than just fucking.

If a person just wants a physical relationship, does anyone have any advice on a way to go about trying to do other things instead without chasing said person away? Or should I just not invest any hope into the prospect?
Well, last summer I was dating a guy and got him to stay home and watch movies/ play video games more often, and it went pretty well, I was working night shifts then so by the time we got to hang out everything was closed anyway so we didn't have a choice in the matter, but I think it also had to do with his girlfriend being away for the summer and not wanting to have sex with me and then having me find out about her.

So date someone who's already taken, they'll want to keep it quiet! Or work until really late.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:58 AM   #262
Jack again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr E Nigma View Post
I want to fucking connect with someone on an intellectual level or even a mutual interest thing.

My problem is, the people I connect with, and can actually converse with, I don't want to screw.

I suppose, you could just go about the shit you always do and ask them if they want to tag along.
Jack again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:09 AM   #263
CrimsonPythonidae

I'm rediculous lately, no good to anyone . . I've developed some kind of, something. My brain is all clouded and my entire body feels like it's on fire and kind of throbbing, almost all the time for about the last two weeks. Perhaps a phase? Perhaps "in heat"? What the fuck?!
To remedy this I have been kind of just hiding away from the world, staying away from everyone (especially friends of the opposite sex), I'm afraid to go near anything with a heartbeat for fear of trying to have sex with it. Okay, so maybe not that bad, I'd still only do humans right now, but I'm not fussy at all lately. If there's a person within range I'm checking them out and wondering what they're like in bed. Apparently my boyfriend isn't enough right now. I've been having erotic dreams every night, involving not only people I don't know but also my friends. . . This is weird. Frustrating.
CrimsonPythonidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 08:40 AM   #264
Stormtrooper of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
Your interests are punk rock and complaining. Surely that can't be too hard to cater for?
HarHar funny. Sad but true I suppose. And it kinda hard to find someone........................ you douche.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:31 AM   #265
Godslayer Jillian

But it's true.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 04:17 PM   #266
Mr E Nigma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
Well, last summer I was dating a guy and got him to stay home and watch movies/ play video games more often, and it went pretty well, I was working night shifts then so by the time we got to hang out everything was closed anyway so we didn't have a choice in the matter, but I think it also had to do with his girlfriend being away for the summer and not wanting to have sex with me and then having me find out about her.

So date someone who's already taken, they'll want to keep it quiet! Or work until really late.
Well the most recent one is actually hung up on another guy... So I'm sort of in the same boat you were, in that light and that we only hung out between 11:00 pm - 10:00 am (She always stays over) and we'd watch a movie and then we'd fuck... and that's basically been every night we hang out... I do try to go about my everyday stuff... but she never wants to hang out during the day, so I can't do much of that stuff with her....

I mean I've basically given up on it.... I'm just trying to figure this stuff out so eventually something will click, because as of late.. I've dealt with 5 girls in a row who've been acting that way, as far as the not wanting more than just a physical relationship.
Old 04-24-2009, 04:29 PM   #267
Saya

What sort of things is she interested in? Favourite video games, movies? That can be done at night, provided you don't have to wake up early in the morning. Try not to jump right into bed if at all possible, like I don't know, say "Oh I got this movie today and I really wanna watch it". Or you can be direct and honest about it and ask if she's really set on only having a physical relationship, however in my experience I've only gotten "no! I really like you!.....So, bedtime?" as a response.

And if that doesn't work out, you can always move up north and I'll hang out with you, and we can do it dogma style XD
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 07:52 PM   #268
LaBelleDameSansMerci

Sex while not wanting to grow a parasite for 9 months gives a woman new appreciation for her time of month.

Edit: Even, I should say, if she is using birth control.
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

LaBelleDameSansMerci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:01 PM   #269
Solumina

I don't really get that, maybe because most of the birth control that I have tried seemed to make the cramps way worse, then again I have issues with that whole bunch of organs so I suppose I'm not really typical.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 04-29-2009, 11:34 AM   #270
Yvette_Du_Pointe

Laughing my ass off at some of the replies to this thread.
Uhm, I really hate to sound like a total n00b, but, what is a libido?
I'm a virgin, lol, so don't expect me to know what the fuck half of you are talking about.
Yvette_Du_Pointe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:37 AM   #271
Solumina

Your libido is essentially your sex drive, there are a few other definitions out there but that is the most common usage.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 04-29-2009, 11:38 AM   #272
Delkaetre

It's getting to the point that I *seriously* need a really good pillow if the Gent and I are enjoying each other and there might be anyone else in the house.
I can't figure out why I'm getting louder lately, except possibly that he's getting even better.
Any ideas why a lady's volume during coitus may increase above the usual noises of pleasure?
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Delkaetre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:43 AM   #273
Solumina

It could simply be loss of inhibitions perhaps, though you really don't seem the type to be terribly inhibited in the bedroom. It could also be that you find vocalization to be the best way to show him how much you are enjoying the act and a desire positively reinforce him you are getting louder. You could also be stressed and some of that vocalization is a release of stress. Could be lots of things.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 04-29-2009, 11:51 AM   #274
Yvette_Du_Pointe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
Your libido is essentially your sex drive, there are a few other definitions out there but that is the most common usage.
Oh. Right.
Thanks for the definiton.
Like I said, I'm a n00b and a virgin.
But, because we're on the topic of sex, I'd like to ask another question.
I used to go out with this guy, and he was to say the least sex-crazed. He loved sex. And he told me that shower sex is safer because water killed the sperm (?).
I didn't believe him for a second, but, is it true?
He also doesn't believe in the use of condoms and after he tried to get in my pants sevral times despite what I told him, I dumped him and am no longer speaking to him.
Yvette_Du_Pointe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:53 AM   #275
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvette_Du_Pointe View Post
Oh. Right.
Thanks for the definiton.
Like I said, I'm a n00b and a virgin.
But, because we're on the topic of sex, I'd like to ask another question.
I used to go out with this guy, and he was to say the least sex-crazed. He loved sex. And he told me that shower sex is safer because water killed the sperm (?).
I didn't believe him for a second, but, is it true?
He also doesn't believe in the use of condoms and after he tried to get in my pants sevral times despite what I told him, I dumped him and am no longer speaking to him.
No, it's not true.
Not only is it not true, it's fucking asinine.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote