Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 02-14-2006, 12:03 AM   #301
wild spider

Quote:
Goodness, that didn't sound that that was too much fun.
ha acctulu it was surprisingly great. maby ive unlocked some sort of sick fetish for piss...

..nah *looks woried*

im thinking of getting a surface peircing down the middle so i can have a chain that is pulled up in the middle..

where do you get chains that go across anyway? i really want one
wild spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 07:46 AM   #302
UltraNEO*

there are some very twisted people out there, you could stand to make a lot of money... especially on eBay.

"Listen when your hurting someone, don't think of the pain he feels, only concentrate on the pleasure of causing him pain. That's the only way to show true compassion for your partner." - taken from Korosiya Ichi
UltraNEO* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 11:53 PM   #303
IlGato_DiDiablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenofdarkness57
Oh it doesnt matter here. Kids can easily get piercings and tattoos here without parents. Ya, it's good! But I don't want my dad to cut my allowance or shit like that. That's why I haven't pierced it yet.

Oh you're from Beirut? My mom's from there and I go there almost every summer. Awesome.

For the tattoo, I suggest you think looong and hard for what you want to get. It's simple to get it done. Go to Tatto Bikers, they did my tattoo, they're really good. Or check out House on Mars. The lady there is great, she'll help you decide or pick. But the problem is its pricey!!
IlGato_DiDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 12:00 AM   #304
IlGato_DiDiablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
I'm not sure what connotations a bellybutton piercing has in Lebanon, but here they're mostly negative...

How old do you have to be in Lebanon?
Nothing to it really, you could just walk into the parlor and get it done doesn't matter how old you are. As for belly button peircings, it's no big deal, everyone, I mean literally everyone has it done. So basically, it's alright to have any peircing or tattoo on your body for all they care. Lebanon's one of the most open minded countries in the middle east and the priciest! (I don't think I know who to spell that(sorry )) I go there for a month every summer, the events and concerts they have are amazing! It's a beautiful country, I really like it!! Sometimes I prefer living there than living in Dubai..yuk..
Old 02-16-2006, 12:04 AM   #305
IlGato_DiDiablo

Here's a pic of the tattoo I got! It's on my ankle..It's about 2 months or so old...
Old 02-16-2006, 07:11 AM   #306
UltraNEO*

Wow... I love the dragon! Thats really cool!

"Listen when your hurting someone, don't think of the pain he feels, only concentrate on the pleasure of causing him pain. That's the only way to show true compassion for your partner." - taken from Korosiya Ichi
UltraNEO* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 07:43 AM   #307
Queenofdarkness57

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlGato_DiDiablo
Oh you're from Beirut? My mom's from there and I go there almost every summer. Awesome.

For the tattoo, I suggest you think looong and hard for what you want to get. It's simple to get it done. Go to Tatto Bikers, they did my tattoo, they're really good. Or check out House on Mars. The lady there is great, she'll help you decide or pick. But the problem is its pricey!!
Hey, ya I live in the suburbs. Hehe House on Mars is so HOT! But I think I'd rather pierce at American Beaty Art In the Virgin MegaStore. They're so professional...and clean!
Old 02-16-2006, 07:45 AM   #308
Queenofdarkness57

Quote:
Nothing to it really, you could just walk into the parlor and get it done doesn't matter how old you are. As for belly button peircings, it's no big deal, everyone, I mean literally everyone has it done. So basically, it's alright to have any peircing or tattoo on your body for all they care. Lebanon's one of the most open minded countries in the middle east and the priciest! (I don't think I know who to spell that(sorry )) I go there for a month every summer, the events and concerts they have are amazing! It's a beautiful country, I really like it!! Sometimes I prefer living there than living in Dubai..yuk..
Ya Lebs awesome. And btw, local bands are really good. Metalmania is this weekend!
How old are you Gato?
Old 02-17-2006, 11:04 AM   #309
WolfMoon

Ilgato, nice tatt!
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 11:23 AM   #310
Queenofdarkness57

Quote:
Hey what's wrong with Dubai, I was there 2months ago. It's a great country and people are nice. I heard DesertRockFest is in March, it's one hell of a concert. Within Temptation were there last year.
Old 02-17-2006, 12:25 PM   #311
succubus,queenofvampires

Quote:

House on Mars rocks!!I love it.I bought a Slayer poster from there.In II Skin is great too for piercings and tattoos;I did my belly button there.
succubus,queenofvampires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 12:37 PM   #312
succubus,queenofvampires

Quote:
I go there for a month every summer, the events and concerts they have are amazing! It's a beautiful country, I really like it!! Sometimes I prefer living there than living in Dubai..yuk..
Yea,Lebanon's the shit.We have so much fun here!!
I've never been to Dubai but my friend currently lives there and she hates it...
succubus,queenofvampires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 12:26 PM   #313
IlGato_DiDiablo

Wolfie, Ultra - Thanks !

Lebanon's awesome, yeah desert rock this year is in march as well but I don't think it's going to be as good as the last. Last year we had sepultura, machine head, within temptation and the darkness. Saxon was supposed to come but they cancelled out so they're coming this year along with megadeath, testament, reel big fish?, and 3 doors down.. :S

Queen - I'm 17

*Anyone would hate living in Dubai, it's only nice for a visit.*
Old 02-18-2006, 10:23 PM   #314
peeves

Right now I've got one ear peirced. I used to have both of them peirced but a decided to let one close up a while ago, my moms still a bit pissed about that. After I turn 18 I plan on getting my lowwer middle lip peirced and a bleeding heart tattoo on my shoulder. I figure that way if I need to cover it up for a job it won't be that hard and I can show it off outside of work.
peeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 02:20 AM   #315
IlGato_DiDiablo

Good idea...Tattoos somehow can be a bit much of a trouble when it comes to getting a job. Think deeply about it before doing anything, you don't want to regret it.
Old 02-19-2006, 01:42 PM   #316
MonsterMomma

Nipples...how bad is it??? Really?

The Beast made mention that he thinks nipple piercings are hot. Now I want them, but I'm terrified. It's the only piercing that scares me(heck, I'm desperate to get a triangle piercing), because everyone talks about how painful it is.

So what can it be compared to?
MonsterMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 02:07 PM   #317
MonsterMomma

Okay...so what's the pay-off then????
Old 02-20-2006, 08:57 AM   #318
IlGato_DiDiablo

Nipple piercings hurt??!??!? No way! I had mine done and I hardly felt it... Well, I did feel it but I liked the feeling... Like everyone I know says 'Farrah (my name) and sharp things made of metal are in love, don't expect her to scream, expect her to like it!!!'

Anyways, if you really want your nipple done, I suggest you get it. Personally, I think it's very good looking, so? what's beauty without pain ?!
Old 02-20-2006, 09:01 AM   #319
peeves

If you want your nipples peirced I suggest you get it done profesionally. I know someone who tried themselves and they bled for way to lang and she can no longer feel her boobs.
peeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 09:05 AM   #320
IlGato_DiDiablo

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that as well, go to a pro. You don't want it to get ripped/fall off and have a third nipple. I've seen that and it's disgusting.
Old 02-20-2006, 01:55 PM   #321
MonsterMomma

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeishaGirl
What an idiot. What did he think would happen.

The pay off, mommy dearest, is the style. A lot of guys and girls dig the peirced nipple look. Very hardcore. HOWEVER, if you plan on having more kids, I would advise against it if you want to breast feed. Pierced nipples ruin that ability by cutting through most of the ducts.

Okay, so I have an excuse to skip the nips and go right for the clit piercing...cool.

Thanks for the advice everyone, but I already have a Monroe, two belly-button piercings, and a nose piercing. And I'll go back to the same shop for my triangle and my nips if I should ever venture to go there.
Old 02-20-2006, 01:58 PM   #322
MonsterMomma

Quote:
Nipple piercings hurt??!??!? No way! I had mine done and I hardly felt it... Well, I did feel it but I liked the feeling... Like everyone I know says 'Farrah (my name) and sharp things made of metal are in love, don't expect her to scream, expect her to like it!!!'

Anyways, if you really want your nipple done, I suggest you get it. Personally, I think it's very good looking, so? what's beauty without pain ?!
And I always wonder, because not only am I more than a bit masochistic(though it doesn't keep me from being afraid of it), I've been told by Drs., nurses, and others that enjoy inflicting pain, that I have a really high tolerance.
Old 02-20-2006, 08:05 PM   #323
Raven SilverWolf

hmmm well i have 14 piercings alltogether. 5 in each ear, nipples,clit and nose. ive done them all myself(stupidly with a safety pin) but they all ended up looking great. i was surprised that my nose piercing hurt more than the nipples.
Raven SilverWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 08:18 PM   #324
Raven SilverWolf

nope.i did it myself.no school. just by looking at pix and getting tips from ppl
Old 02-20-2006, 08:27 PM   #325
Raven SilverWolf

i accually think i do piercings as an alternative to cutting. ive noticed when i dont have a healing piercing i start to slice. so im pretty much asking for a nasty infection. im looking into piercing school and a kit.