Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 11-02-2005, 07:00 AM   #351
Oubliette

Where the fuck do I start with this one. nevermind I won't even go into it.

"Can't we all just get a bong?"-Wolfie-
Oubliette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 07:23 AM   #352
Oubliette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
actually, that makes sense... And now I know why I've always wanted to be more waifish. I want to be petite with big brown eyes... alabaster pale.

I'm pale-ish, but NOT alabaster. I'm 5'9" and a D cup, NOT petite...
and I don't have an eye color. They're colorful-- blue and green and brown, all in each eye. Confuses the hell out of me when I have to put down an eye color!
My eyes aren't big, either-- but my nose is! Maybe it's compensation? And my eyebrows are so black I've been asked if I dye them. My teeth are yellowing, and I've recently lost a couple of piercings: the top holes in my ears healed in! I have acne on my back, and my thighs jiggle, have stretch marks-- actually, is it normal to get stretch marks on ones' breasts? I have those, too... and I hate my feet most of all. I also can never seem to shave my legs completely, and I always end up with a stripefull that I miss!

Stripefull is a word now, guys... my bladder says.

That, of course, being my FAVORITE body part!
I'm blonde and I have black eyebrows, my nose dwarfes yours, my lips are an odd shape and my head looks like a bag of flour. and now i'm laughing out loud at my own insecurities. Oh yeah and I detest my saddle bags.

oh! and the stretch marks on your boobs, it's pretty normal (I think) I'm rockin' them as well *blush*

Old 11-02-2005, 07:24 AM   #353
Oubliette

as far as bbw's go I guess I'm kind of hot

is it bad that I laugh at myself (i mean when i'm not trying to be funny)

Old 11-04-2005, 09:16 PM   #354
NyQuil of Doom

Yeah, well I look like Snape. :P You people don't look like Snape.

Pics are posted, of course, and I'm sure you've all seen them in the picture post thread in General.

But yes. I look like Snape.
Old 11-05-2005, 08:59 PM   #355
OnixxFilth

Hey, I think Snape is hot! See, you've got at least one admirer! :X
Old 11-07-2005, 05:28 PM   #356
unseelie_sidhee

yeah, santarea, i know what you mean about elfin looks being annoying when you become an adult. i'm 21, but people think i'm 16, even though i'm 5'7", probably because i not only look like an elf in the face, i also weigh 105lb. but the great thing is that everyone has a different definition of beauty, a different ideal. my boyfriend has always thought of my body type as most lovely, even before he met me. so it works out, i guess...i was just kinda speechless when his mom first met me and the first thing out of her mouth was "you look just like brian when he was 14!" thanks, i look like a 14-year-old boy.

but i'm just glad i'm no longer still the ugly, weird sister. when i was 11, my big nose was really prominent because my face hadn't grown into it yet [for which i was nicknamed 'toucan sam' by my sister's bf], i had buck teeth + overbite so bad i looked like i could eat an apple through a barb-wire fence, and was completely oblivious of how often most people take showers due to growing up poor in the country during my childhood. seriously, i thought it was normal to only shower every week/week & a half, so my hip-length hair was always pretty greasy-looking at the roots.

but there's another side to this issue of feeling/being unattractive, and believe me, it's just as horrific--

now i have the opposite problem- loser assholes hitting on me at work all the time! seriously, from thug-wannabe kids whom i kick out of the store for not being 18 to old hippie men wih white hair and bad teeth to middle-aged rednecks [the awful breed which can only be found in missouri]; they all converge at the smoke shop to call me 'baby' and hang out long enough to work up the nerve to ask me to a picnic or something. vomit.

so remember, potential friends: there are 2 sides to every coin.

p.s. my current plight is proof not that i have attained some pinnacle of prettiness, but that other people are very desparate. especially males. very, very desparate. and they are swine.
unseelie_sidhee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 05:44 PM   #357
The Minister Saint-Fond

Quote:
Originally Posted by unseelie_sidhee
p.s. my current plight is proof not that i have attained some pinnacle of prettiness, but that other people are very desparate. especially males. very, very desparate. and they are swine.
So are you saying you don't wanna go to the dance with me on Friday?
Old 11-07-2005, 07:07 PM   #358
unseelie_sidhee

Cool

sorry, saint.. i'm afraid i .. um .. have plans this friday.. yeah i'm, uh, washing my hair.
unseelie_sidhee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 07:40 PM   #359
NyQuil of Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnixxFilth
Hey, I think Snape is hot! See, you've got at least one admirer! :X

aww, thanks.
Old 11-08-2005, 09:15 AM   #360
OnixxFilth

I'm not sure how, but I just look young for my age. I'm 21, but people, if they had to guess, usually guess like 17 or 16! :O
Old 11-12-2005, 02:22 PM   #361
Souldburned

I can't rememver myself without having issues about what I look like, since I was 6 that I was called fat in school and that hurts, a lot. I don't have any self-confidence because of that. Now they don't call me that anymore because I somehow changed and I'm skinnier ( just a bit ), but still I don't like how I look. I hate myself in that way. No one likes how they are completely, but some persons accept it better than others.
Souldburned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 08:09 PM   #362
flawed-mentality

Soul burned,we all have issues ,kids can be cruel They don't win unless you let them.See yourself as you are in personality.good.If you say to yourself that you good ,kind ,strong person you believe it .If not now ,then soon,over time when your self as a cool person others will see that in you too.Just relax ,I imagine the people that insulted you wern't of major inportance ,if they don't matter don't worry about what they say.See yourself as you whant to be seen ,and over time other will see that in you.Pleasnt dayz.
Old 11-12-2005, 08:12 PM   #363
flawed-mentality

Onixxfilth thats a good thing.Many people would love to look younger.Be happy ,or content at least thats not bad.Pleasent dayz.
Old 11-13-2005, 08:18 AM   #364
Bone_Monkey

some times I wish I had some more muscle on my bones, but I just need to work out for that, other than that Im a big pot of ego it takes a lot to dent it and I think Im awesome! :P
Bone_Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 02:17 PM   #365
GoThiC_GurL

Well I was once really skinny like in grade 5 then all of a sudden i started gaining lots and lots of weight. In grade 7 i weighed 140 pounds. I was only 5'4 so that is overweight. Then i gained more and more weight and now i weight 196 pounds and im 14 and 5'7. I have tryed losing weight but i never really seems to work. I have cut down on my eating alot and i have started running and stuff but the most i have lost so far is 10 pound and then i gained it back then lost it again. At one point i weighed 215 pounds. Which is not heathly for my height and age. But the reason i gained weight is because i was put on these pills for depression and they just sky-rocketed my weight. Im glad this is a whining thing because this kinda sounds like whining.
GoThiC_GurL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 03:07 PM   #366
angleangel_doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoThiC_GurL
Well I was once really skinny like in grade 5 then all of a sudden i started gaining lots and lots of weight. In grade 7 i weighed 140 pounds. I was only 5'4 so that is overweight. Then i gained more and more weight and now i weight 196 pounds and im 14 and 5'7. I have tryed losing weight but i never really seems to work. I have cut down on my eating alot and i have started running and stuff but the most i have lost so far is 10 pound and then i gained it back then lost it again. At one point i weighed 215 pounds. Which is not heathly for my height and age. But the reason i gained weight is because i was put on these pills for depression and they just sky-rocketed my weight. Im glad this is a whining thing because this kinda sounds like whining.
Heres a tip:
STOP TAKING THE DEPRESSION PILLS, 90% OF THEM DON'T WORK!!!
I know what I am talking about because one of my good friends' father is a phsychiatrist for a hospital.
There are better methods for "depression."
angleangel_doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 04:37 PM   #367
GoThiC_GurL

yea i know i stopped taking them they were really stupid.
GoThiC_GurL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 04:58 PM   #368
Tall One In Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by angleangel_doom
Heres a tip:
STOP TAKING THE DEPRESSION PILLS, 90% OF THEM DON'T WORK!!!
I know what I am talking about because one of my good friends' father is a phsychiatrist for a hospital.
There are better methods for "depression."

You know what you're talking about because your friend's father is a psychiatrist? Well, my friend's cousin is a CPA, so I'll be happy to answer all your tax questions.

Unless you're a doctor, therapist, or someone with personal experience with depression, I suggest you refrain from mouthing off about it. You have NO IDEA what you're talking about.
Old 11-13-2005, 05:24 PM   #369
The Minister Saint-Fond

I agree whole heartedly. I know plenty of people who have taken medication for depression and it's turned their life around. I certainly wouldn't tell anyone what to do, but I can say that, even if the effect is only psychosomatic, some people really benefit from them.

A person's medical choices should probably be between them and their doctor.
Old 11-14-2005, 02:14 PM   #370
OnixxFilth

Yes, definitely don't stop taking any meds unless your doctor says so! My boyfriend didn't used to believe me that my pills actually helped me until one day I forgot to take them and started freaking out on him. That's ONE way to convince someone that they're necessary!
Old 11-14-2005, 02:16 PM   #371
readmycomics

I feel as though my image is perfect. Narcisis has nothing on how great I know I look.

Also as far as relationships go, I tend to go for vanity. If someone has a great personality I'm generally just friends, but if their beautiful I feel I have to degrade them somehow with my evil.
readmycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 07:16 PM   #372
flawed-mentality

Readmycomics do make your own comics.I'm curious on how well an over abundance of confedence works . I wouldn't know thats like.I wish you pleasent daz and wild nights.
Old 11-15-2005, 10:14 AM   #373
OnixxFilth

Readmycomics, why don't you just get over yourself? I hate to burst your bubble, but you are NOT and NEVER WILL BE perfect. No one is.
Old 11-16-2005, 08:39 AM   #374
OnixxFilth

Hehe, Santarea, I think you're right!
Old 11-16-2005, 04:03 PM   #375
TeapotScar

Oh, say, the fact that you're introducing yourself in some random thread, instead of the Introduce Yourself thread. The fact that you joined this website *just* for the "Body Issues" thread... the fact that you sound like a complete retard. If you want to join an ED forum, try http://www.somethingfishy.org/online/bulletinboard.php . Later.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote