Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 12:00 PM   #4226
dreamydancer

Unhappy

Arrg, I wonder what it is about me that only attracts nasty middle aged weirdoes and ugly, gross boys. I am so sick of seeing all these nasty pencil-dicks having boners because of me. It depresses me, really. You know, I think this is supposed to be telling me something. If I'm attracting all the scums of the world, then what does that make me? It's like I have "slut" written across my forehead that makes repulsive ghetto guys approach me and say, "Can I lick your cunt?" Soo GROSS!!!

Then they can't even get the message through their thick stupid skulls that they’re never getting any. I try to be nice in declining their invitation yet they become more aggressive. I always have to tell them to fuck off and kick them in the groin. I hate to think it’s the whole goth thing, but I really think it is. Maybe I need to change that.

~Clan of Xymox
Old 09-16-2007, 04:09 PM   #4227
thedoll

why is it when i want to load a fucking page my browser only gets half way there and stops?!? I just want to check myspace but god no, if my computer just might not be difficult for once i would die of shock.

fuck those guys, if i can stomp on your face with little effort im probably not going to have sex with you. let alone the fact that i have a boyfriend but you wouldnt know because a girl must all want your nuts. get over yourself.

fuck my stupid boyfriend for breaking his phone, i miss him so much and we havent been able to speak for three days. BECAUSE MY INTERNET BROWSER HATES ME! *********** AND GNET AND A THREE OTHER SITES ARE THE ONLY ONES LOADING! NOT MYSPACE OR GMAIL OR ANYTHING!!!!!!

I'd like to do more than survive, I'd like to rub it in your face. -The Dresden Dolls
Old 09-16-2007, 08:04 PM   #4228
raggedyanne

Fuck men for being worthless horny bastards. Fuck getting sick and falling behind in school already.

Also, sex is overrated. Yah, you heard me right.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:19 PM   #4229
Corpsey

thedoll, try using Firefox if you already haven't. Web pages like loading on Firefox.

Explorer just enjoys fucking up.

Me: Sigh. I have a holiday in 4 days time but I am seeing it being a long four days. The show is over but the drama and antics are hugely building and I'm fed up with the anger.

Drama students should stick to being Drama students and not Drama Queens.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:22 PM   #4230
disorder

I have hives
Old 09-17-2007, 10:26 PM   #4231
LaBelleDameSansMerci

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyanne
Also, sex is overrated.
Yes! It is!
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

Old 09-18-2007, 03:17 PM   #4232
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyanne
Also, sex is overrated. Yah, you heard me right.
Depends on who you're having it with.
Old 09-18-2007, 03:52 PM   #4233
Saddiction

I had to buy 2% milk today because the store ran out of both skim and 1% in 2L cartons. Needless to say, I was rather dissapointed.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:25 PM   #4234
thedoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsey
thedoll, try using Firefox if you already haven't. Web pages like loading on Firefox.

Explorer just enjoys fucking up.

Me: Sigh. I have a holiday in 4 days time but I am seeing it being a long four days. The show is over but the drama and antics are hugely building and I'm fed up with the anger.

Drama students should stick to being Drama students and not Drama Queens.

Firefox was one of the pages that wouldnt load, but now it has an all my problems have shrunk! Thank you dear *hug*

I'd like to do more than survive, I'd like to rub it in your face. -The Dresden Dolls
Old 09-18-2007, 07:37 PM   #4235
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
I am effin' sick and tired of my bloody post operative nose.
The stitches feel like giant boogers and I feel like I have been punched smack dab in the face. Crap.

Old 09-18-2007, 09:25 PM   #4236
raggedyanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Depends on who you're having it with.
True, but being surrounded by horny bastards all day at school doesn't change my opinion. My fever finally broke! They have me on some weird bright pink pill, but it's brought the fever down. For a second there I thought I was going to turn into a pile of radioactive feverish orange goo.

What happened humane?!
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:57 AM   #4237
HumanePain

Nose surgery to fix deviated septum and cut off bone spur from broken nose years ago. I can't breathe except through my mouth so now I have dry mouth every freakin' morning. Surgery was supposed to make life better not worse. If it doesn't heal any better by the end of the week I am going back to the doctor.
Sucks.

Old 09-19-2007, 03:02 AM   #4238
Nevan

Wow, that sounds bad - I hope it heals ok!

Alas! Must it ever be so?
Do we stand in our own light, wherever we go,
And fight our own shadows forever?
- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Old 09-19-2007, 03:09 AM   #4239
HumanePain

Thanks. It sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before.
I sound like I have a cold.

Old 09-19-2007, 03:33 AM   #4240
badteccy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelleDameSansMerci
Yes! It is!
Not even man, not even.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:53 PM   #4241
LaBelleDameSansMerci

The stupid fucking cafeteria is supposed to close at 8, but when I go down there at 7:50, it's closed.
And no, it's not supposed to be ENTIRELY closed at 8, only closed to new diners. *fumes*
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

Old 09-20-2007, 04:31 PM   #4242
Dancing_in_rain

Oooooooo..... My teeth hurt so much! I have a root canal infection and it huuuurts!!! I'm on antibiotics but I can't take a codeine tablet until I go to bed. I don't even know how I'm going to eat my thai dinner tonight. And I have a book review and math to finish.

Yawn. This is rather tedious, is it not?

www.chansondeplume.blogspot.com
^Mon blog d'ecriture en francais. Veuillez lire et commenter!
Translation: My writing blog in french. Feel free to read and comment.

Old 09-21-2007, 08:50 PM   #4243
badteccy

I am fucking SICK of this shit.
Old 09-21-2007, 10:42 PM   #4244
Graveyard.Crow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddiction
I had to buy 2% milk today because the store ran out of both skim and 1% in 2L cartons. Needless to say, I was rather dissapointed.
That is tragic. Hehe seriously that was amusing.
Old 09-21-2007, 10:48 PM   #4245
Saddiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveyard.Crow
That is tragic. Hehe seriously that was amusing.
Tragic indeed. I'm not a huge fan of 2%, but drastic times call for drastic measures.
Old 09-21-2007, 10:52 PM   #4246
Graveyard.Crow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddiction
Tragic indeed. I'm not a huge fan of 2%, but drastic times call for drastic measures.
spoken like a true woman
rawr
Old 09-21-2007, 11:08 PM   #4247
Corpsey

2%? Are you speaking of fat content?

Meh, it's all good if you're cutting out the calories then so you can use them up later on things such as lollies and other more valuable foods etc.

Owwwwww, my jaw is playing up! I want it to stop aching!

Any hints? Massaging it tempoarily relaxes it.

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Old 09-22-2007, 06:19 AM   #4248
††BlackRose††

Okay I need to rant once more about my parents.

Today I got yelled at sooo bad. Not because of anything I did, but because something they expected me to do. Apparently there is this religious thing going on at their friend's house. The same friend that critisizes me to no end.

Today they had to go to his house and me and my sister didn't go. Mother made up this whole story of how they felt soooooo embarrassed and insulted since everyone had their children there with them.

Okay say if they did. I still wouldn't want to go. They are also the most judgemental people I have every seen!!!!! They are all into rap and hip-hop. Now usually people who are 100% totally into that kind of music, tend to be less accepting of people who like other genres.... which is true in this case.

That was besides the point. Me and my sister started thinking WTF?? What do you want us to do??? She was bringing out the guilt card and the blame card. Then she said that I have an attitude problem.

Okay this is what I am thinking:
1) YOU were the cause of my low self-esteem
2) Whenever you verbally abuse me, I take it.
3) I never yell at you, or hit you
4) You have given me stress for my whole life and I am asking to be freed from it this year since this year is the most important year od my life (last year of high school)
5) You never wanted me to go out with my friends, so I didn't
6) I even cancelled plans because of you
7) YOU are the one that spies on me and my sister when we are talking about things

In my opinion I am trying my best to be the best so I can live up to her expectations. I keep yelled at about things to make me feel like an inferior person. I HAVE NO ATTITUDE TO HER FACE WHERE THE FUCK DID THIS ATTITUDE COME FROM!!!!

And finally: HOW DARE SHE REMIND ME ABOUT WHO'S PAYING FOR MY UNIVERSITY!!!! HOW DARE SHE EVEN SAY THAT ITS IN HER HANDS WHETHER SHE EVEN WANTS TO SEND ME THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't do my best last year because of their stress, and now they are doing it again....

Thats my parents. They yell at me and the worst thing is that they are in the way for my quest for independence.
Old 09-22-2007, 06:42 AM   #4249
ForgetThisLostLenore

My parents are so hypocritical! They say over and over again that they'll accept us for whoever we are and whatever we do. Yet they refer constantly to "the way I dress" and sneer while doing it.

They care so much about how I look in school pictures that they're not even getting! I told them last night we had pictures Wednesday and my mom prctically gave me a dresscode. No racoon eyes were her main point. I don't get raccoon eyes in the morning, but last night I had been crying and I never got a chance to fix it in PE.

Which brings me to another point. There are these girls, that yes, I flipped them off eventually and told them to shut the hell up when they were in my face about a PE GAME! It was incredibly stupid, but it's now MY fault they're harassing me. Which is basicly what my mother said. WTF?!?! They're immature little spoiled brats, who were just waiting for someone they could try to provoke into a fight, and it's my fault?
Old 09-22-2007, 07:22 AM   #4250
Corpsey

Wow, school sure can be cruel.

Oh well. You guys decide where your parents retire.

If only bad mothers could be exchanged for good ones. Only in a Utopia.

Closed Thread