Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 08-30-2005, 10:39 AM   #26
Soul_Immortal

Option 2.

<3
Old 08-30-2005, 10:43 AM   #27
Star of Blight

A furously masturbating Soul...this idea has merit.

Yes I would like one of your pamphlets, what day did you say your group got together again?
Star of Blight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 12:32 PM   #28
edible_eye

oh, god damn...

i just dirtied my spiderman underoos...
edible_eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 01:08 PM   #29
TeapotScar

Man, I thought this was Granny's post when I first read the title!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCreep
There are never many good benefits from doing anything while blasted. I think I know better than anybody. I know one thing for sure people take what you say on this board very very seriously, and since it's typed words and not spoken, it's impossible to know how to take peoples comments. Joking or not.

Ha ha! ha.... ha. hmm. Weird.

Drunken typing is bad. Drunken driving is bad. Drunken dating is bad, drunken sex is bad (well... sober sex is better). So what's this stuff they call alkyhawl good for? Beats me, but it sure as hell does its job well. Oh yes...

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 01:15 PM   #30
edible_eye

yay! teapot's back!
edible_eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 01:19 PM   #31
AlKilyu

Yeah really!

Apparently when drunk people can't take hints after they have been banned five or six times. Taking "no" for an answer is apparently another little side-effect to booze, along with begging for people to re-accept you and if that fails, pretending to be a friend of yourself (Johhny Blades WTF ROFL) and threatening women.

It can all be blamed on booze.

And yes, welcome back Tea! Seeing you posted made me smile. ^_^
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 01:38 PM   #32
TeapotScar

Danke ^^

School's up, so I'm sure me and Granny will be backish.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 08-30-2005, 02:30 PM   #33
Soul_Immortal

Tea? Just image everyone attached to you like one of those Garfield-window things.
Old 08-30-2005, 02:31 PM   #34
Soul_Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
oh, god damn...

i just dirtied my spiderman underoos...

SHOUT it out ;p

*hands out pamphlets*
Old 08-30-2005, 02:37 PM   #35
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Immortal
Tea? Just image everyone attached to you like one of those Garfield-window things.
*Picturing hoards of gorgeous and handsome gothic.net members attatched to her with suction cups*

Fuck yeah Thanks for the friendly welcome back!

Old 08-30-2005, 02:43 PM   #36
Soul_Immortal

!HAHAHAHA!

You are welcome.
Old 08-30-2005, 02:52 PM   #37
ghostposts

Quote:
It's a skilled person who can make cynicism, sarcasm, scorn and blunt trauma translate through a webpost. It takes a minor diety to do it while drunk.
I believe I shall aspire to become a diety. I like the sound of that.
ghostposts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 03:19 PM   #38
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeapotScar
*Picturing hoards of gorgeous and handsome gothic.net members attatched to her with suction cups*
Aww dang it! That leaves me out... I feel like Quasimodo watching Esmeralda from his tower with nothing but his bells to ring...
Old 08-30-2005, 03:39 PM   #39
Empty_Purple_Stars

Oh Oh OH, The Irony....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeapotScar
Man, I thought this was Granny's post when I first

read the title!

Ha ha! ha.... ha. hmm. Weird.

There are never many good benefits from doing anything while blasted. I think I know better than anybody. I know one thing for sure people take what you say on this board very very seriously, and since it's typed words and not spoken, it's impossible to know how to take peoples comments. Joking or not.

Drunken typing is bad. Drunken driving is bad. Drunken dating is
bad, drunken sex is bad (well... sober sex is better). So what's this
stuff they call alkyhawl good for?

Beats me, but it sure as hell does its job well. Oh yes...
Oh Oh OH the IRONY!!

ROFL!!

What is Ironic you ask?

Well, lemme splain..

The Irony is centered around Gothic.net Stalker#1 ( DC PEEP ) advising Stalker#2 about DISCRETION and MODERATION!!

" But EPS, DC PEEP was talking to our brand spanking new member, BoleroBelle, in the quote that the beautous Tea used!! "

No folks, DC PEEP was talking to BodnoirBabe who is PRETENDING
to be a NEWBIE, with a new alias and LOADS of FEIGNED IGNORANCE, yet again..

I particularly enjoyed this Oscar winning performance here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoleroBelle
Wow. Empty Purple Stars, that was quite and
ordeal you went through. I've read about staph infections and hear
they can be pretty nasty. Glad you're much better. I don't know you, but it seems like you're loved by many here, so good on ya then!

Anyhow...um...cant remember who it was, but yes, you can call me
Belle. I don't mind in the least.
Sniffle..

How do I know that BoleroBelle is our very own PERMA-BANNED BodnoirBabe??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoleroBelle
um, EPS, it says you have yahoo. i've left you a
message on there since PM's arn't working. will you check it?
And lo and behold a message awaited me on YM from BodnoirBabe, telling me it was really her, and even though she was pretending to be a total stranger to the forum, she wanted to be allowed back to continue her pathological performances..

It took me this long to beat back the overhwelming nausea that ensued..

But DC PEEP ( Previously PermaBanned for stalking female members ) giving advice to ANOTHER psycho ( Also Previously PermaBanned ) who is pretending to be a quasi-normal youngster, was the real clincher for me here..

At least DC PEEP had the balls to come back as himself, and didn't
try to make up a whole new persona, who is ignorant of gothic and its forum members..

This Time..

Points for that, not many but a few..

Was the whole pretending to be drunk so you could be abusive thing really necessary??

Pretending you are meeting everyone AGAIN for the first time..

How many times has She/He/It pulled this stunt??

3? 4?

And just about everytime you get away with it for awhile because MOST people are basically trusting at heart..

You do know you have some serious issues right??

A-Z!!

So uhh yeah, so now your little pathetic charade is over again, and once again you have done nothing but prove you don't have the TINY, INFINTESSIMAL, AMOUNT OF SOCIAL GRACE IT TAKES TO BE A
MEMBER OF THIS FORUM!!

*Applause*

Really, that takes talent..

Or a serious lack therof, to become the kind of person we DONT WANT HERE...

It's a very short list actually, but you are still Number One...

We are all freaks here in our own way, but to be the kind of freak that we can't stomach any further, really says VOLUMES about you..

Go You!!!

Oh and Tea,

Good to see you back, slap Gra-Knee on the ass for me..

Thanks for the Irony Injection...

Last edited by Empty_Purple_Stars; 08-30-2005 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Todays Letter Is The Number Three!!
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 03:48 PM   #40
AlKilyu

EDIT: No....no fucking way. I was afraid of that actually. I know I sound like an armchair quaterback but she had too much in common with BB. Talking to fucking much being one of them...

Fuck me.

People listen: If you you were banned from here, for whatever reason, regardless of your opinion on the matter, and man does this go to DPeep, you do not force your way back in without permission! DC wants us all to forget that after awhile, when the whole board got sick of his shit and asked him to leave, he resorted to all-out trolling. And BB, like her psycho partner-in-slime got a second chance and blew it (well DoucheCreep was told he'd have a second chance if he just waited 30 days, but he couldn't even do that) Time and time again you boith have shown you have no respect for the very place you claw and sneek and beg your way back into. The two of you are just plain sad.

Maybe the two of you should try stalking each other...that would keep you occupied and off this board.

I wish there was a way on this new board to check IPs (if there is, it is not showing up on my end) because you KNOW Bodnoir has at least two other IDs on here, and sadly enough she has more than likely done something really psycho like argue with them (herself).

Now here is my original response to eyesoftragedy:
Nooooooooooo we've had this talk. Back when I first joined and saw your pic I was like "woohoo!" then I read further and found out brokenhalo got you already. You have "the eye thing". Ask EPS, and Teapot (who also has it) that is a big deal to me, and even if you didn't you'd still be a hawtie.

"Why couldn't I be made of stone...."

Last edited by AlKilyu; 08-30-2005 at 04:03 PM.
Old 08-30-2005, 04:37 PM   #41
tekajo

Talk about a mindfuck. well, not really...everytime i saw Bollero's name i got it confused with the digidiot Bodnoir. i just chalked it up to my bad memory.

lol
tekajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 06:32 PM   #42
Soul_Immortal

Whiskey.

Tango.

Foxtrot.

[/sarcasm]
Old 08-30-2005, 07:05 PM   #43
NyQuil of Doom

Oooh, drama!

OK, so I wasn't around for any of it, but still... oooh, drama.
Old 08-30-2005, 07:11 PM   #44
TeapotScar

Yeah, I kinda thought it was BodnoireBabe... call it intuition, or the fact that the name is super similar. What a weirdo... remember when she was Sandmanhero? And how many more were there? At least four others. She was a member even before I can remember! Just... damn. Drama makes the world go 'round... I guess...

Old 08-30-2005, 08:42 PM   #45
DCreep

This is how it all started, one night while drunk I posted some foul posts (directed at noone). Al kindly asked me to delete them, I agreed they were harsh so I deleted them.
Then myself and another member had a falling out they asked me to leave them alone , so again I obliged. (granted our communication wasn't even through Gothic.net)
Then myself and the other member decided to squash it but at the same time go our seperate ways. Which we did.
Then another member, which took it upon himself to become involved with the matter after it was already settled started public accusing me on the forum of being a stalker, psychopath, etc..... Which really agitated me since the whole scenario was an off site deal. Plus I think if ANYBODY is wrongly accused of being a stalker or a pyscho etc.. would be equally as pissed as I was. So I confronted him about it through a pm and we discussed the matter and we both decided to drop it and give our word as men. That was great I was happy with that since I liked Al in fact he made me my killer avatar.
But instead of keeping his word he continued to publicly humiliate me with stalker accusations and other similar untrue accusations. Then he threatenend to "give me a prison style ass ******", also made a comment about slapping me back into being caucasion. And various other threats and slanderous comments. But there was absolutley no punishment for his comments which were made publicly on this forum.
Look I agreed to drop the whole scenario long before all your accusations and insults. And you gave me your word that you would do the same.
Instead you just kept on throwing blows. Of course I got really really pissed off cause everyone took what you said about me as the gospel. So I started to defend myself in the same manner you were conducting yourself. Then you got the last word, had everyone believing you, then you got me banned the only reason I came back under aliases was to try to defend my reputation which I agree was wrong but being pegged all those derogatory things is impossible to swallow for me. Then finally I came to my senses and left the site. I IMed Secretboy and he said to check back with him ina couple of months after everything cooled down to see if i could come back and I honored his request. When the site went back up months after the 2 or 3 months he asked me to get back with him. I tried to log in on my original screenname DCreep and I was allowed to log on.

But for the record EPS, I SWEAR TO GOD I NEVER LOGGED IN AS JOHNNY BLADES NOR TOLD HIM TO SAY THOSE HORRIBLE THINGS TO YOU!
What he said was completely uncalled for!
And threatening women is def. not my style, either is stalking them!
And I never did either! Believe it or not! All I ask is do your homework before putting the blame on me for things I NEVER did.
I'm not saying I wasn't guilty for coming back under aliases, but never never made threats towards anyone, but I guess if your friends with the right people around here your allowed to do that without any accountability.

Look I'm not here to start trouble or bring up the past in anyway, even if everyone here hates me I still enjoy the site.

I'm by far perfect and my past here is definatley shady but I am not a stalker and I don't threaten women!

Again I'm dropping this, but certain people just seemed obsessed with hurling insults at me when I am simply minding my own buisiness and following the rules!

D
DCreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 09:06 PM   #46
Star of Blight

"Like sands falling through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives."

Aaaah, I love the smell of drama in the morning.
Star of Blight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 09:25 PM   #47
AlKilyu

Quote:
I came back under aliases

I'm not saying I wasn't guilty for coming back under aliases

Look I'm not here to start trouble or bring up the past in anyway, [even if everyone here hates me I still enjoy the site.

I am simply minding my own buisiness and following the rules!

I came back under aliases

I'm not saying I wasn't guilty for coming back under aliases

I am simply minding my own buisiness and following the rules!

Yeah it's all mky fault and no one else here had a problem with you. I read the PM of you saying "Al only has a a beef with me cause he has a thing for Tea yo.".
After more than one member spoke up and asked you to stop and leave (and more than one female, other than the one in question, asked you to go) you refused, choosing to force yourself back in. Go look at your first posts when you first joined. I won't show you the IMs I have gotten and what people have said on other boards because they do not wish to deal with you, but they are all long time members who FOLLOW THE RULES and are uncomfortable by your presense. They may not tell you on the board (like you want so you can try to intimdate them) but they would like you to stop posting here.

And no one bought that "Johhny Blades" (LOL) was a buddy of yours, or the other aliases you said were friends of yours. You admit to logging in as other people, then say you never pretended to be anyone with lame-ass names that make Fonzie cringe, and if they were people then you brought a bad element in here that threatened females with bodily harm, here because of YOU.

As I suggested, you and BodnoirBabe should hook-up off this site (far off this site) and make a new start on a board somewhere else, because here your names are mud.
Old 08-30-2005, 10:48 PM   #48
BoleroBelle

Let me just say something here, although i'm sure it will get deleted cause that seems to be the syle.

When i was banned for being Bodnoirbabe, it was complete bullshit. I told all the mods what happened. I even was willing to FLY TO SAN FRANSISCO to clear my name. I asked Darren tons of time through multiple messages if he would approve that and he never replied to me. NEVER.

All the times i tried to plead my case were deleted by the mods. Then the mods told everyone how i was pshycho and BANNED three other people from me. Good job at checking those IP's, people. Bexxle lived in TEXAS. how could she and i be the same person if i live in California.

Anyhow, yeah, i came back. Why? because i liked this site, despite certain factors. I had felt a real kinship with other people on here. That's it. I didn't try to cause trouble here as Sandmanhero. I just wanted to talk to people. And everyone accepted me. People liked me. You know why i got banned a second time? Cause i posted too many threads at one time. Yeah, that's right. Not because i was bodnoirbabe. But because i posted too much. This is a forum. What the hell else are we to do?

I've only ever been on this site as Bodnoirbabe, Sandmanhero and now BoleroBelle. And i didn't want to hide here. that's why iTOLD EPS WHO I WAS. i didn't want her tp think i was trying to pull a fast one. I mean, shit, if i was really trying to fuck things up WHY WOULD I CONFESS To who i was? That doesn't add up.

I told EPS, look, i'm not trying to cause trouble. iwant you to know who i am and i was hoping that i would be able to come back. I like the site, i like the boards. that's it.

Fine. Whatever is decided, fine. I thought maybe it might be different with so much time from when i was here last. I thought maybe a feeling of second chances would prevail (and you lie, alkilyu. i was never EVER invited back to this site much less given a "second chance". And you should know that, seeing as i talked to you about everything. You know what happened. I have my proof. Concrete. i offered it to Darren and he turned a blind eye)

I warn everyone, be careful what you say here. You never know when one of the elite clique will have a bad day and take something you sad the wrong way and proceed to BAN you.

I invite you all to the dungeon of the damned, where the moderators arn't nazi-ish, where you don't have to be afraid of what you can and cant say and where our boards are functioning, as well as the CHAT.

I'm sure that the mods here will make me out to be another psychotic demon, just like last time. They're good at turning the tables. And since i'll be banned once again shortly, i wont be able to defend myself. So the decision is yours ONce you're tired of your posts being deleted and threads being locked at the whim of a few people on a power trip, you'll all see what i mean.

Their actions will speak louder then my words.
BoleroBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 10:57 PM   #49
winged_dreams

O_o* Ack. More fighting arises.

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
winged_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 11:00 PM   #50
*aNgElTeArs*

i like popcorn
*aNgElTeArs* is offline   Reply With Quote