Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 11-07-2007, 09:59 AM   #26
Underwater Ophelia

While a lot of people do self-diagnose, it's also not fair to just assume they did.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:28 AM   #27
Signe

Fuck you all, I am telling you about my real serious problems and despair and you are mocking me and calling me a liar. I have gone through months of neuro-psychiatric evaluation before I was diagnosed with Aspergers. The thing is I am an extremely honest person and I never say anything unless I am sure it is accurate, though I might once in a while be sloppy with the spelling or grammar. I never said I was perfect or likeable or anything, but I do not lie and there is nothing funny about my problems. I am very aware of what I want in life and I do everything to get there, though it seems painfully hopeless. You really do not know me, you can not asume I am not insane or not disordered or whatever. I have been mentally ill since I was four years old and since I was a child I have sometimes had really weird things going on, it is complicated, might be considered some kind of insanity or perhaps you could put more specific words for the various things I had going on. One thing about me lately has been that I am always so extreme, I can never be normal. To me, if you are not willing to offer somebody your love and closeness, that means you hate them. So that means I hate most people and I am sure everybody hates me.
Signe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:40 AM   #28
Methadrine

Nah, I don't hate you and I'm sure other members here also do not. Just get used that people on gnet tend to attack, bite, scratch'n'sniff and growl first and ask questions later, it's sort of the lay of the land here (oddly enough). In the end, there's quite a bunch of nice members here.

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:44 AM   #29
Saddiction

So if you hate everyone and vise versa, why are you so taken back by the fact that people think you're an asshole looking for attention? Grow the fuck up and get down from your high horse. If you expect ANY kind of respect from ANY of the members on this board, I suggest you straighten out your shitty, pathetic attitude.

If you don't like what others have to say, you could easily as well fuck right off.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:04 AM   #30
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signe
Fuck you all, I am telling you about my real serious problems and despair and you are mocking me and calling me a liar. I have gone through months of neuro-psychiatric evaluation before I was diagnosed with Aspergers. The thing is I am an extremely honest person and I never say anything unless I am sure it is accurate, though I might once in a while be sloppy with the spelling or grammar. I never said I was perfect or likeable or anything, but I do not lie and there is nothing funny about my problems. I am very aware of what I want in life and I do everything to get there, though it seems painfully hopeless. You really do not know me, you can not asume I am not insane or not disordered or whatever. I have been mentally ill since I was four years old and since I was a child I have sometimes had really weird things going on, it is complicated, might be considered some kind of insanity or perhaps you could put more specific words for the various things I had going on. One thing about me lately has been that I am always so extreme, I can never be normal. To me, if you are not willing to offer somebody your love and closeness, that means you hate them. So that means I hate most people and I am sure everybody hates me.
I'm going to spell out exactly why you're wrong here.

NO ONE EXPLICITLY SAID YOU WERE LYING, IDIOT. Renatus ASKED you if you were diagnosed by a doctor, and you went crazy. It is completely justified and normal to ask if a person was diagnosed by a real doctor, because it's so common for people to self-diagnose. NOTHING anyone said that was directed at you was rude initially. It wasn't until you were hostile for no reason that people didn't like you.

What's more--if you hate everyone so much, and they all hate you, get the fuck off the computer and check yourself into a hospital, because that's a serious problem.
Your selfishness and self-absorbness astounds me.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:42 AM   #31
kimaru

When I was in grade two , my teacher complained that I was figity, wouldn't listen in class or pay attention to the lesson. The teacher asked me why so I told her I was bored. My mom ended up takeing me to the doctor, who thought I had ADD or something. He of course proscribed pills...which didn't really help. It turned out that I actually was just bored because the lessons were too easy...

There you go, a completely pointless story...
kimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 12:29 PM   #32
badteccy

People who self diagnose themselves with Aspergers are assholes who lie to themselves about being smart and blame their poor social skills and inability to get laid on something they DO NOT HAVE. Oh, internet.
badteccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 12:43 PM   #33
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
And because you quoted it and I re-read it, I am now sterile
Oh. Sorry.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 08:10 PM   #34
MollyMac

It's cool. Probably for the best, really.

Oh, and everyone hates Signe who is a whiny snotcrotch who thinks we should trust and love after 5 posts- all of which were shite.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:37 PM   #35
Lolly PopMuzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite
MollyMac and Graveyard win.

...Fatality.
*pops out from lower right hand corner in a purple shirt* TOASTYYYYYY! *vanishes*

Here's some reading material so that we may help Signe cope with the dominant condition.
Lolly PopMuzik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 06:05 AM   #36
DeathChii

That's what psychiatrists are for!
I'm serious xD
Were you born this way or did you develop this?
From trashing this way and that
Its white tusks
Through human beings
Like crackling stalks
And to nothing less
I offer this suffering of my father
"The Offering" - Stan Rice
DeathChii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 08:40 AM   #37
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
You posted a serious topic we posted serious responses. We here at gnet know how serious things can be and take pride in handling it to the best of our ability. You have to realize that nomatter how exceptional your problems are you are not the only one with them. We have people here with add, adhd, Aspergers (Like myself), Schitzofrenia (sorry if misspelt school comps don't have firefox), bi-polar, all levels depression(as well as people with experience with all types of antidepressants), dissociative personality disorder, drug issues, family issues, and there is still more. We might not know you but we know the things you've been through and many more. Mental illness is only what you make of it, you could make it into a problem, or you could make it into a different view of the world. We shouldn't have to go out of our way to wrap our lives around you, the world doesn't revolve around you. You're not the only one with issues, and your issues arn't world shattering either. Now you can either listen to us and last a long time here, or you can just not listen and not gain anything from the experience, the choice is yours .

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 01:39 PM   #38
DarkPrayer

Location: In a place covered in darkness but filled with only good people
Quote:
OK, here I go, I am a repulsive, worthless little maggot, I am sure nobody cares about me. If they do care about me I can not feel it, because I feel so isolated from other people. I have Aspbergers Syndrome, Dysthymia, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Panic Disorder and Tourettes Syndrome. I constantly have a chaos in my mind which makes life very difficult for me, I keep getting addicted to cutting myself. I am disgusted by humanity and I am sure humanity feels the same about me. I had an evil psychiatrist who wrote a lot of false crap about me in my permanent journals.
I have aspergers too, and I don't let that get in the way of my life.
DarkPrayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 01:41 PM   #39
DarkPrayer

Location: In a place covered in darkness but filled with only good people
Quote:
So that means I hate most people and I am sure everybody hates me.
Okay. Obviously you are suffering a LOT but feeling sorry for yourself won't do anything. You have to TRY not wallow in self pity. It'll only make things worse. No one hates you.
DarkPrayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 03:26 PM   #40
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Quote:
I am so sorry to hear you have such issues. I know the feeling. I have bipolar disorder and major temper and depression issues. I know the feeling that no one cares about you and nothing will make it better. But you'll find someone or someones that will make you feel accepted for who you are. I know it's hard dealing with psychiatric problems such as these. But hunny you'll learn how to deal and someday it won't be so bad. I hope this helps some what.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 03:31 PM   #41
Saddiction

I can't stand it when people advertise their 'diagnosis'.

ooo hey look at me everyone. I'm bi-polar and YOU should some how care!
Old 11-08-2007, 04:21 PM   #42
MollyMac

You're only saying that because of your obvious infriority complex stemming from, like, psychological Porphyria or something. My -ism is cooler and rarer than your -ism.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:32 PM   #43
Lolly PopMuzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
You're only saying that because of your obvious infriority complex stemming from, like, psychological Porphyria or something. My -ism is cooler and rarer than your -ism.
So? I've got 5 self diagnoses! *insert obnoxiously smug smile and obligatory educational banner*
Lolly PopMuzik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 04:36 PM   #44
MollyMac

All I gots are ass pimples and a hangover.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:38 PM   #45
Saddiction

Yeah well, I bet I'm more hung over than you are
Old 11-08-2007, 04:51 PM   #46
Graveyard.Crow

Hay man
I'm so misunderstood and unique, that not even I understand myself. Beat that.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:53 PM   #47
Renatus

Oh yeah well I'm soo misunderstood and unique that I'm understood by everyone and am not unique.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Old 11-08-2007, 04:54 PM   #48
Graveyard.Crow

That's hardcore.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:57 PM   #49
Renatus

No I'm not hardcore! I'm too misunderstood to be hardcore, I'm a hardcore anti-hardcore guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5-rGN0ou_4

Old 11-08-2007, 05:06 PM   #50
MollyMac

I'm not hardcore. I'm all mushy in the middle.