Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 03-31-2006, 01:14 AM   #26
TheKorovaMilkbar

*wide eyed* That has got to be the hottest flame I've ever seen come out of Geisha. What do you think, Tenet?
Old 03-31-2006, 01:18 AM   #27
Sanctus Dei

Nice... even I'm impressed, I <3 the Geisha. *warm fuzzy feelings*
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 01:22 AM   #28
tenet_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKorovaMilkbar
*wide eyed* That has got to be the hottest flame I've ever seen come out of Geisha. What do you think, Tenet?
Her flames are so hot, even I got burned!

--Geisha
tenet_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 01:23 AM   #29
TheKorovaMilkbar

I'm giving it a 9.8 out of 10.
Old 03-31-2006, 10:52 AM   #30
Sanctus Dei

I have no probem with any of them, unless they argue with the elder members...then I get heated...not because of the arguement but because it's rude. But all in all I don't care if they stay or not just as long as they make relevent contributions.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

Old 03-31-2006, 11:45 AM   #31
Ben Lahnger

Anyway, since this is a pretty useless thread, rather than make one of my own I'll just jack this one and say:

I got a job today!!!!

* doing the happy dance *

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 11:46 AM   #32
tenet_2012

So is your avatar.

My happy dance is the Numa Numa dance.

--Geisha
Old 03-31-2006, 12:04 PM   #33
IdolBones

Now... I DO think this thread was unecissary, mostly because I didn't really know how this forum worked. Metatron had touched on how you guys like to "flame" on people.
But I'm... trashy?
You could PROBABLY get a chance to know me first, before making UNECISSARY assumptions about how I actually am.
This thread was closed for a good reason, and I just didn't understand why until I private messaged edible_eye. He understood why I made it, and understood that I just do not know how things work on here.
I understand that you guys are pissed off.
But... trashy?
According to urbandictionary, trashy...
<i>1. trashy 7 up, 4 down

A person, girl in particular, that works very hard, doing ANYTHING, to get everyone's attention, sexually, even gives out her personal information, then bitches about it when they get a stalker or someone says something to them about being trashy. a scummy person who needs to bath..the nastee ass gurl who u wouldnt be surprised if she got gang banged but the worst part is shed want it</i>

Now. How am I trashy? I haven't really wanted attention. NOR have I been sexually provocative towards ANY of you. And I'm a hygenic person. Shower every day, etc. Considering this is urbandictionary, the definition was a little stupid. BUT. It still probably defines a trashy person well.
Uh.... So. Geishagirl... Fuck you? I'm not trashy, don't go saying I am.
In fact, I'm a virgin. Corporalaccident and Metatron can back me up on that.
So... Right. Me= Not trashy.
You= Wrong for saying that.
IdolBones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 12:06 PM   #34
tenet_2012

I'll let Geisha defend herself.

I just want to stay fuck off and you are ignored.

--Geisha
Old 03-31-2006, 12:12 PM   #35
IdolBones

Oh by the way, has anyone seen this comic?
It's mega hilarious, I think you guys might get a laugh...
http://toothpastefordinner.com/03080...et-fantasy.gif
Old 03-31-2006, 12:16 PM   #36
corporalaccident

I'm PRETTY sure this whole thing was solved, then people came back and started attacking it again. Way to let things go. Can't you drop it already? It's a stupid thread, and it's very old. GET A GRIP AND STOP ARGUING ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY FRIENDS AND I ARE. It's not getting anyone anywhere.
corporalaccident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 12:18 PM   #37
tenet_2012

I love ya, Geisha.

Have you ever made fun of someone so much that you felt like you should thank them for all the good times you've had?

Fuck, I'm still laughing.

--Geisha
Old 03-31-2006, 12:18 PM   #38
Sanctus Dei

Um... ouch?

Old 03-31-2006, 12:19 PM   #39
corporalaccident

Geisha? You're telling my best friend to shoot herself? What kind of human being ARE you? You're flipping out over a thread that wished a friend GOOD LUCK on getting a job. Get help. Or, shut up. Or both. Both would be spectacular.
Old 03-31-2006, 12:21 PM   #40
tenet_2012

I know I'm enjoying this.

--Geisha
Old 03-31-2006, 12:24 PM   #41
IdolBones

I'm actually enjoying this, too.
I like to see jackasses get SO ANNOYED with how a person on a forum is acting.
It's a forum, not the world.
Find a nice forum about flowers or something.
It'd be nice. And good for you.
Old 03-31-2006, 12:26 PM   #42
corporalaccident

Uhhh, Geisha. I used your name by MISTAKE. It was an ACCIDENT. Nothing was actually aimed at you. I misread tenet's comment and THOUGHT that you'd written it. Wow, you're such a drama queen.
Old 03-31-2006, 12:26 PM   #43
Sanctus Dei

Ah yeah... the suicide part was a tad much. BUT...

Corporal.. I understand your trying to stick up for your friend but guess what? Your interference is doing little to solve the situation. Your only aggravating the issue with your side line commentary, let idol fight for herself she's a big girl.

And Idol... a lack of response will serve you well. Try it.

Old 03-31-2006, 12:29 PM   #44
IdolBones

I'm not trying to continue it, Xnguela.
At all.
I would prefer the thread to be closed, actually.
Xnguela, I'm sorry you dislike me.
But you've been very nice and to the point, and I respect you completely for that.
You do seem like an extremely nice girl, and, from the posts I've read of yours, I've taken a liking to you.
So take that for all it's worth.
Righto.
Old 03-31-2006, 12:33 PM   #45
corporalaccident

Maybe I'm not helping by posting, but I could care less. I'm more defensive than anything. I don't back off, I keep going. Geisha, why did this post mean nothing anyone but our "little trio"? Didn't you see all the other people that wished Meta good luck, as well? Do you dislike Metatron too? That would explain a lot. If you really don't care anything about him, then I understand where you're coming from. But if you DO care, then i wouldn't mind an explination of why you're taking this so far.
Old 03-31-2006, 12:33 PM   #46
Sanctus Dei

Geisha sweetheart.. settle a bit. You deserve your rant (and I love it when you rant *shivers*) but this situation is getting a tad out of hand. Both you and I know EPS isn't going to like it, nd why upset her when she already has far too many issues to deal with already?

Luv you much doll.. you know you're the Queen..

Old 03-31-2006, 12:34 PM   #47
Sanctus Dei

Corporal... I like you but, shut the fuck up.

Old 03-31-2006, 12:37 PM   #48
tenet_2012

Ummmm...

I don't think Geisha is actually angry and I enjoy watching her serve these people.

But, I have to admit, this is a getting a little out of hand. I mean Idol and that other person are out-of-line but they are not trolls or fucktards.

I already have Idol on ignore. I am putting the other one on as well. This is over for me.

Geisha I heart you like... man, I don't know, something really big.

--Geisha
Old 03-31-2006, 12:40 PM   #49
Ben Lahnger

Goddamn, this whole thing has gotton ugly. I'm as entertained by a good n00b flaming as anyone, but this has crossed a line somewhere.

Geisha, I'm not comfortable with the pull the trigger comment. I'm not worried about anyone's hurt feelings or how scalding the insults are (some of that was amazingly funny) ... I just wouldn't personally have added the gun comment. It's a little over-the-line.

Corporal, you just aren't getting it. Several times here I've thought you miight be an interesting contributor here, and then you do things like this. And standing up for your friend is idiotic when they do this:

Idol, in the very post where you defend yourself as not being trashy, you misspell the word unnecessary as "unecissary". That IS trashy. What the fuck were you thinking?

And as I preview this before posting, I see it's just escalating more.

Crap ... I'm going back to listening to Johnny Cash.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 01:07 PM   #50
Empty_Purple_Stars

So this is what we have degenerated too eh?

Because if this is how everyone feels we should treat newcomers, maybe I am in the wrong place.

No member of this forum is expected to like EVERY other member of this forum.

It's not going to happen..

Not every thread new members or old members create, will be something everyone enjoys.

But I refuse to be part of a forum, where the members carve up every new person that joins the crew here that they don't like.

It literally makes me want to vomit.

Lord knows I do that enough already.

Corporal and Idol are just as welcome here as the rest of us.

We have had tons of people over the years, create sillier threads than this one was perceived to be by some members.

Sure we are a Gothic Literary Community, but this is also a MESSAGE BOARD.

Plain and simple.

We have worked hard over the years to avoid the perception of being Elitist, like many of the other forums are to new members, or members that don't fit the groups ideals.

Our Admins also feel strongly that this should be a place for Free Expression, and a place where people who don't fit in everywhere, learn to feel comfortable being themselves.

What I see here in this thread, is representative of a trend I have noticed within the Forum for months now.

I have made more than one post such as this one, on this matter.

There is a time and a place for letting someone know they are out of line.

Doing so just because you don't like them, or their thread topic, isn't one of them.

I am truly embarassed that this is the reception these two young ladies have received.

I assure both of you (Idol and Corporal) that the attitudes expressed in this thread, are not representative of Gothic.Net as a whole.

I am not going to demand apologies from anyone, I'm not your mothers.

But I do moderate this site and will only continue to do so as long as this remains a positive place to be.

I have enough negativity in my life, without adding to it.

I choose to do this 'job' because of a love and respect for this community.

If I lose that love and respect, what is the point of being here?

I however, offer my personal apolgies to Idol Bones and Corporal Accident for the way they have been treated in this thread.

That is all.

Last edited by Empty_Purple_Stars; 03-31-2006 at 01:13 PM.
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote