Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 02-03-2007, 03:25 PM   #26
Draconysius

I didn't know about that MCR battle, but it's certainly not hard to believe! Do tell me more, Jillian! I want more dirt what I can sling in people's faces! Mwah ha ha!
Draconysius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 03:32 PM   #27
MissChaos

I'm surprised at how much you took out of context, even now I stand by what I said. The 'gay' remark was not meant literally, and I am sorry for affending anyone , there is no reason to get your panties in a bunch about it. I'm not homophobic, two of my friends are bi and it doesn't effect our friendship in any way.I mispelled Stephen King big deal it was a fucking Typo. 'Bag of Bones' is my favorite so far. As for the sucide issue. I know its nothing to joke about I know survivors and victims. I mearly don't want to die by some ill fated ailment instead I want to be in charge of my own parting. As for your pet peeves, get over it, no one is perfect. For the spoiled brat remark: I'm the farthest thing from a spoiled rich bitch. My parents treat me like shit, answer your spoiled comment? I don't know if I'm going to college mearly cause I can't afford it. My music taste does the opposite of self-infliction but is more of therapy. I understand why some of you would not like MCR for not everyone has the same music interests. However, they do not promote self- harm but provides many with a sort of release and at Reading it is true they got bottled but Gerard never got hit in the head and knocked unconcious. DarkHeartedDemoness : I'm not a whore I wouldn't sleep with you.
MissChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 03:38 PM   #28
Circle V

How was the 'gay' remark meant, then? Apologies don't quite count if they're followed by complaints or attacks, y'know.

I was actually looking forward to a survey filled out by a gay humorist, or something. Thanks for dashing my hopes against the rocks.
Old 02-03-2007, 03:55 PM   #29
killer_asian_Dax

Miss Chaos- I think you're the one running around here with knotted knickers. As Circle V said, apologies don't really count for shit when you follow them with attacks. Perhaps this isn't the right site for you.

My crappy Myspace
killer_asian_Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 03:57 PM   #30
Crying_Crimson_Tears

DHD you make me giggle.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 03:58 PM   #31
DarkHeartedDemoness

Quote:
I'm surprised at how much you took out of context,
No one took anything out of context. If we misinterpreted something, feel free to correct us.
Quote:
even now I stand by what I said. The 'gay' remark was not meant literally, and I am sorry for affending anyone , there is no reason to get your panties in a bunch about it. I'm not homophobic, two of my friends are bi and it doesn't effect our friendship in any way.
Great, so you have bi friends. So does my grandma, and she's a homophobe. Do you understand what you convey when you use the word "gay" as a derogatory term? You see, "gay" means homosexual. You knew that, right? Well, one day, someone decided that since "homosexual" was such a negative thing, it should become an insult. Thus, "that's so gay". Every time you use gay in a derogatory way you manage to subliminally convey that homosexuality is a negative thing.
Quote:
DarkHeartedDemoness : I'm not a whore I wouldn't sleep with you.
Excuse me? Who the FUCK said anything about sleeping with you? I made a remark about your ANSWERS having sex with ANSWERS, and I certainly never implied anything about you or me having sex with anyone, much less each other.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
DarkHeartedDemoness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 05:04 PM   #32
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChaos
The 'gay' remark was not meant literally
Exactly. It was meant as that stupid context people give it that has become commonplace in America, right?
Quote:
I mispelled Stephen King big deal it was a fucking Typo.
You also misspelled 'mispelled'. As for the typo, I made it very clear that I knew it was a typo, thank you very much for the offended redundancy.
Quote:
As for the sucide issue. I know its nothing to joke about I know survivors and victims.
Honest question addressed to anyone that can answer. Can suicide failures be considered survivors and victims? It sounds more like people that couldn't accomplish what they wanted, or (in a more positive outlook) people that finally got a grip of reality.
Quote:
As for your pet peeves, get over it
You get over the pet peeve thing. It doesn't seem like you know what a pet peeve implies.
Quote:
answer your spoiled comment?
Answer? I wasn't making a question.
Quote:
DarkHeartedDemoness : I'm not a whore I wouldn't sleep with you.
That makes absolutely no sense, but just for the fun of it, I'd rather have a smart whore; just like Josephine Bonaparte or the girl Van Gogh fell in love with.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 09:19 PM   #33
Vako

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChaos
I'm surprised at how much you took out of context, even now I stand by what I said. The 'gay' remark was not meant literally, and I am sorry for affending anyone , there is no reason to get your panties in a bunch about it. I'm not homophobic, two of my friends are bi and it doesn't effect our friendship in any way.
"Some of my best friends are black"...
Vako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 09:33 PM   #34
tainteddogma0

Again, people like you are why people like her want to commit suicide. That being said, I've decided to leave the forums. I'm just not goth enough
tainteddogma0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 09:38 PM   #35
Godslayer Jillian

I doubt she'll like to hear that you arbitrarily have decided her reasons for suicide, especially when your reasons are people that know the stupidity of suicide.
Anyway, farewell, you were interesting, if only heavily biased. After all, your music tastes as an issue only came up in two isolated posts, and I can think of three of our favorite members from the top of my head that never claimed to be goth.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:48 PM   #36
tainteddogma0

Oh god, I don't care about music, or her, or what I have typed. Just try to stop judging people the second they say something you don't agree with. Sure I'm biased that I don't like bands or music. But you making fun of bands that people here like isn't very pleasing. I myself was eerie about joining because every forum I do join, well, everyone there hates everything I say and tries to make me hate myself etc. I guess I'm better off making my own forum where people could freely be themselves without the fear of being slammed by "ElderGoths".
I don't know what's in your head that makes you hate these things or these people. But I'm quite happy being myself and not cutting my wrists (not implying that you do).

Lastly, thanks for the exciting night.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:53 PM   #37
Roxificus

"I myself was eerie about joining because every forum I do join, well, everyone there hates everything I say and tries to make me hate myself etc"

waow. you must have a pretty sad life if online people have the ability to make you hate yourself...

i feel kinda sorry for you
Roxificus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 09:59 PM   #38
tainteddogma0

OOH! Another one, it means they want me to hate myself. But the funny this is, it doesn't, it makes me hate them.

It's funny how it works that way.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:59 PM   #39
Vako

Quote:
Originally Posted by tainteddogma0
Again, people like you are why people like her want to commit suicide. That being said, I've decided to leave the forums. I'm just not goth enough
People like me? I was trying to be humorous. In the middle of a dogpile I came in to be a buddie and give a joke. By the way, I think you should stay on this forum. Give it a chance. Seems to be not so bad. It is good.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:00 PM   #40
tainteddogma0

OOH! Another one, If you had read it correctly. It says tries to make me hate myself. But the funny this is, it doesn't, it makes me hate them.

It's funny how it works that way.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:03 PM   #41
tainteddogma0

It is good, until you let a simple thing like your favorite band or your favorite color slip out, and then your hated for life. Good luck to you. I joined in hopes of receiving help for my hair.

BTW, I only read about half-way through this thread, to a point where they were like MCR cuts wrists, you can't even spell Stephen King..
Old 02-03-2007, 10:09 PM   #42
Vako

Quote:
It is good, until you let a simple thing like your favorite band or your favorite color slip out, and then your hated for life. Good luck to you. I joined in hopes of receiving help for my hair.

BTW, I only read about half-way through this thread, to a point where they were like MCR cuts wrists, you can't even spell Stephen King..
There is probably not a forum that exists that where every individual always behaves perfectly. Everyone plays critic. It helps to have a thick skin. Human Nature.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:23 PM   #43
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
It is good, until you let a simple thing like your favorite band or your favorite color slip out, and then your hated for life.
Were you? The only thing hateful about you is that you're too dramatic. "Everyone will hate me for Marilyn Manson; someone mentioned him; yup, I'm hated by Marilyn Manson; Hey everybody, all of you hate me."

Quote:
you can't even spell Stephen King..
You said something about people not reading what you said. Now I say the same thing. I specified that was just nit-picking, thank you very much for the offended (triple!) redundancy.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 02-03-2007, 11:10 PM   #44
dark_dragon_of_ice

Hahahahaha...ha.
dark_dragon_of_ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 01:22 AM   #45
killer_asian_Dax

*grabs popcorn and takes a seat*

My crappy Myspace
killer_asian_Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 03:58 AM   #46
GirlsNotMe

This thread looks like it could get away with bitching about anything. Everyone just seems to be ranting angrily just to hear the sound of their own keyboard clicking. Good job, gang, everybody's post count has risen! You can knock off the dramatics.

Everyone, grow up. MissChaos, welcome to the board.
GirlsNotMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 04:42 AM   #47
Delicate_Torture

All of these people who log on and state in their introduction that they want to commit suicied... perhaps we should encourage it? You know.. it would be like culling the more stupid members of a herd.
Old 02-04-2007, 07:10 AM   #48
MissChaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsNotMe
This thread looks like it could get away with bitching about anything. Everyone just seems to be ranting angrily just to hear the sound of their own keyboard clicking. Good job, gang, everybody's post count has risen! You can knock off the dramatics.

Everyone, grow up. MissChaos, welcome to the board.

Why, thank you.
Old 02-04-2007, 07:25 AM   #49
maggot

No, you are not welcome. Go away.
Old 02-04-2007, 07:28 AM   #50
MissChaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot
No, you are not welcome. Go away.
I wasn't talking to you and if you want me to go away so badly, why don't you just stop coming to this post?