Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 03-16-2011, 06:11 AM   #26
MissCheyenne

Honestly, I don't care if music is 'mainstream', it's not something that concerns me. I just really don't like them, I never have done. It's just not my thing at all. I've heard dozens and dozens of 'nu-metal' songs and I can't say that any of them especially appeal to me, no matter who they are by.

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 06:23 AM   #27
Murder.Of.Crows

Thats cool, as I said, I understand if it isn't in your interest. I won't try to shove it down your throat, I hate it when people do that to me with rap. I just don't care for it. But, that is the magical thing about music, some of it doesn't appeal to everybody, but everybody likes some kind of music.
Old 03-16-2011, 06:54 AM   #28
Nightwalker39

Linkin Park is a good band, but i do not listen to them as much as i used to. And their old songs are much better than their new ones, in my opinion.
Nightwalker39 is offline   Reply With Quote