Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2004, 07:41 PM   #26
SuicideJade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideJade
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaelstrom
I do love a knife fight.
Do you wish to duel with your free hand tied to mine or do that pussy walking in circles crap?
Do you prefer daggers for stabbing or straight-razors for cutting?
If your squeamish about up-close and personal, I can provide throwing knifes.

Er,...you were serious weren't you? :roll:
daggers.. they are more to the point so to speak..
yeah i'm real *coughbullshitcough* serious mael..
there are people who do prefer me to exist in more than spirit form..
and while i do love a bit of knife and sword play, i'm far from an expert..
so shall we call it evens and both live uninjured?
aww you've taken away my entertainment, besides, scars are sexy :twisted:

oh and coma, if you are comin to Canada, you can stay in the pink room
hehe
sorry daz.. i have enough scars already.. various cooking burns and 2 hideous ones from surgery on my ankle..

just don't subjuect me to any pink :shock:
Old 05-04-2004, 10:33 PM   #27
Daz

hurray the pink is gone... well mostly anyways.. you're damn lucky coma :twisted:
maybe i;ll paint the little room under the stairs pink and putin a light that is controlled from the outside so they cant turn it off
now that would be fun :twisted:
Old 05-06-2004, 02:22 AM   #28
SuicideJade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz
hurray the pink is gone... well mostly anyways.. you're damn lucky coma :twisted:
maybe i;ll paint the little room under the stairs pink and putin a light that is controlled from the outside so they cant turn it off
a little pink room would be positively horriffic methinks..
you are evil..
Old 05-06-2004, 06:34 AM   #29
comatoast

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz
a little pink room would be positively horriffic methinks..
you are evil..
I agree with jade...but have the club remix of the care bears theme song piped in as well
Old 05-06-2004, 08:42 AM   #30
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by comatoast
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaelstrom
I do love a knife fight.
Do you wish to duel with your free hand tied to mine or do that pussy walking in circles crap?
Do you prefer daggers for stabbing or straight-razors for cutting?
If your squeamish about up-close and personal, I can provide throwing knifes.
Mael...I'll take the straight razor and tied hand to hand .nice, personal fight is always good for the soul....first blood? or until one of us passes out from blood loss? Bets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenrisQueen
Hello everyone. Im gonna be civil before I get mad, simply because I want to convey my sincerest greetings. That said,
The world is out of its bloody fucking mind! ::snaps cigarette in half:: Dammit. My pain is unpronouncable. But I'll try.
I got told I was going to hell the other day. From a guy that goes to my mother's church. He quoted some obscure scripture, something about women who lie with women and men who lie with men shall be cast into exile and stoned. Now, I try to be as civilized as possible to most people, but this guy gets on my nerves. Ive known him since the tender age of ten. Or rather, hated him with immense passion since the tender age of ten. The funny part, his younger brother is a pretty cool guy. But he, he...OOH!! Snobby annoying pretentious ....::rambles off :: He shows off to his friends, mainly by picking on me. He's convinced himself that his opinion matters to me. I just wish he would leave me alone. Anyone else have to deal with someone like him?
Ahhhh..leviticus...lovely book. Most ordinances about homosexuality are in there(as well as slave ownership :wink: and other things). The great thing about that is , it's the old testament. Most bible thumpers will spout something from there and 5 minutes later say that only the new testament matters...hypocrits ,all.
I've delt with people like him my entire life. I got to the point that I decided that I was smarter , stronger and better than any of them..nothing bothers people like that more than not effecting youso (even if he gets to you) don't let him know
Somehow being tyed to Mael with knives doesn't sound scary at all..... :twisted:

Ah,christians.Are there a worse bunch of hipocrites?Maybe it's my Southern Baptist upbringing, but I don't see how any of the crap they preach could possibly be true.Bah!
Old 05-06-2004, 10:53 AM   #31
ghostposts

Don't tar us all with the same brush, please. Generalizations are bound to be inacurrate.

The book is easily selectively quoted. Idiots like that forget the injunction not to judge and the commandment to love.

How can you love someone you hate? That's my question. True Christians don't hate anyone. We're told not to by the man himself.
Old 05-06-2004, 04:58 PM   #32
OnMyOwn

Ive decided to post...

what do i do when no one listens or even trys to understand? what do i do when only one thing satisfys me and ill probably never see it again or someone might take it away from me?
when all i do is have a nice day but when i get home were its supposed to be safe and the best place to be turns out to be the saddest place and all my issues and worries crawl into my mind.
when i dont want to turn to alcohol or drugs and all i do is put it in front of me and hit myself in the head while tears start to flow down my stupid cheeks and a face with no expression but confusion and sadness. while people say i over react to everything and look at the worst posibilities while all they do is put me down. while i bust myself being an idiot faking happiness so that i wont mess up everyones day. while no one acts or thinks like me and no man respects me or any women but demand respect for themselves. how my parents dont care about my feelings and pay more attention and care for the cat instead of me. How when i get to my house from a good day all i see is my fathers face and i suddenly feel like shit. Like how he treated me when i was a child and how he still does. The way he "disciplined" me but really didnt. how i spend all the time alone and no one ever calls to ask how i am and being ignored all day doesnt help either. when i try to call anyone its such a coincidence that theyre always away or busy.

I feel so alone right now ....

sorry if i misspelled anything
i apologies a million times
Old 05-13-2004, 10:04 PM   #33
bexxle

On the Cross

Oh how I suffer because of your sins.

- Skinny Puppy -
Old 05-14-2004, 08:55 AM   #34
bexxle

Do you want to know what really bugs me? People who judge me all the time. It doesn’t matter what I say or do they just want to go off and call me a racist or something. I don’t know if it’ll happen or not, but it’s happened before. I’m talking about my beliefs and I believe in fairness and justice. Only the guilty should be punished. If they aren’t they are still running around causing problems for everyone. Yesterday I gave a hypothetical, kind-of, about how racial profiling doesn’t catch the bad guys. The assumption that black people are the drug dealers and white people are the innocent victims is wrong.

Back to what urks me and why. When I was growing up my Father is Spanish. People automatically associate Spanish with Mexican and impose all that discrimination on my family because they don’t know better. My Father even raised me to say I am French so that people don’t judge me as slow and unsophisticated. I knew though. My Grandfather has always been proud of his heritage, privately. My Father even changed his real name to something else, so possible employers would stop asking him for his green card. He had a social security card, but that’s how blind people are to their own flaws.

The way my Father died was suicide. In California, people started scratching swastikas into his truck and doing other things to say they were going to get him. He moved back to Oregon and changed his name there, basically hid out from the world. So paranoid about everything he couldn’t do anything. Eventually had his parents move to Oregon with him and moved in. He was offered several scholarships during his life. He was a bright, intelligent and good-willed man who also believed in fairness.

Withdrawn from everything, one day at the condominium there was a lot of noise from the other side of the wall. He punched a whole straight through to the other side. He thought it was the people out to get him, spy on him and do harm to him. It was a couple kids doing laundry. So freaked out about it and letting his paranoia control him, he went off to Mt. Hood and shot himself in the head so he wouldn’t unjustly harm someone.

People have a problem with me talking to people I shouldn’t. I say that if I didn’t, I’d be the same. Unfair and wrong for being bigoted. So there really are problems out there, but the one thing that will definitely not make me your friend is lying and calling me names that I don’t deserve. That’s across the board. No amount of money, race or decency to others changes it, because they aren’t decent to me and that’s what really counts.

- Skinny Puppy -
Old 05-14-2004, 01:44 PM   #35
bexxle

Ranting, Continued. . . .

Okay, the class went fine. Actually, it's funny. In class someone mentioned a name, Candace. It reminded me of this gal went to school with in Junior High. She was always trying to be cool and popular, but the popular people would just entertain it to get her to do trick and look stupid.

As someone who hung-out with the nerds that year and had been bothered before I told her what they were doing. She repaid me by breaking into my gym locker, spilling the blush my Sister gave to me and throwing my clothes out into the hall. It was humiliating.

Come to think of it the rumors about me being racist started about then too. She was a blonde, white girl from California. Probably just didn't understand cause she was new there. I have family members that I put up with rich or poor, then I'm diplomatic with their friends or possible friends. I think they put up with me too. In kindergarten the "cool" people called me pee-girl and retarded. Still will not let go of my diplomacy and values.

Mmmm, really didn't think much of her. Could be the problem.

- Skinny Puppy -
Old 05-15-2004, 11:17 PM   #36
bexxle

Okay there's something bothering me.

Well those pictures were taken of Iraqi prisoners of war as blackmail, correct. Therefore releasing the pictures to the public would be defamation of character causing special damage to them. Then there was a soldier who had his head cut off. Then people over there are saying that there will be more because of the humiliation to people who were captured. Not too mention, quite a few of them were already released, because they are innocent.

Now people over here are saying that their humiliation would be vengence for the death of the US soldier. Then however more soldiers might get killed similarly. Then more soldiers will want vengence and start commiting genicide on specific Iraqi people. Therefore, the idea that we're there to prevent genicide loses its' meaning. Also Why in The Hell Did We Start a War There if We Can't Keep it the F*ck Together and Act Like Civilized Human-Beings!

You know it just ticks me off that the whole scandal happened in the first place. Iraq is under US care now. That means something. To think we might be worse than Saddam Hussen Makes Me Sick!

- Skinny Puppy -
Old 05-17-2004, 10:41 PM   #37
Daz

jesus fucking joseph, the skin on the back of my hands is cracking. i walked out of work today, lit up a smoke and caught a glimps of something red on the back of my hand. since i had closed my hand around my lighter the skin on my knuckles cracked and i started bleeding. you have any idea how irritating it is to have skin that fucking dry? i think im starting to develope scales. yes i know... try this cream, try that cream. trust me, i've pretty much tried them all, including putting pure vit E oil on them, still get the cracking. damn this climate sucks... sna fran, here i come.

i'm starting to think this is bex's favorite thread :twisted: (just a harmless poke sweety :wink: )
Old 05-18-2004, 07:25 PM   #38
bexxle

Can you do the ink test? Hold a black ball point or fine felt tip pen very close to your skin and the ink fills all the little spaces. It looks like a small web.

It's not safe to poke people you don't know well.
:P

- Skinny Puppy -
Old 05-19-2004, 10:14 PM   #39
Daz

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexxle
Can you do the ink test? Hold a black ball point or fine felt tip pen very close to your skin and the ink fills all the little spaces. It looks like a small web.

It's not safe to poke people you don't know well.
:P

heh... ya i got ink on my hand the other day and had a spider web, spread pretty quick actually
Old 06-05-2004, 06:13 PM   #40
bexxle

Fun with ball point pens. Maybe I'll write a book.

- Skinny Puppy -
Old 06-05-2004, 07:17 PM   #41
Takhisis

Quote:
"Then old Pete was on his feet. 'I'm tired!' was what he shouted, a strong, angry copper tone to his voice that no one had ever heard before...

'You see -- it's a lotta baloney,' he told them... 'That's all it is, nothin' but a lotta baloney.' His voice lost its copper strength and became strained and urgent like he didn't have time to finish what he had to say. 'Ya see, I can't help it, I can't -- don't ya see. I was born dead. Not you. You wasn't born dead. Ahhhh, it's been hard...'

He started to cry. He couldn't make the words come out right anymore; he opened and closed his mouth to talk but he couldn't sort the words into sentences anymore...

'I can't help it. I was born a miscarriage. I had so many insults I died. I was born dead. I can't help it. I'm tired. I'm give out trying. You got chances. I had so many insults I was born dead. You got it easy. I was born dead an' life was hard. I'm tired. I'm tired out talking and standing up. I been dead fifty-five years.'

He had come to life for maybe a minute to try to tell us something, something none of us cared to listen to or tried to understand, and the effort had drained him dry... He'll still get up from time to time and wag his head and let us know how tired he is, but it's not a complaint or excuse or warning any more -- he's finished with that; it's like an old clock that won't tell time but won't stop neither, with the hands bent out of shape and the face bare of numbers and the alarm bell rusted silent, an old, worthless clock that just keeps ticking and cuckooing without meaning nothing."

-Ken Kesey, "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"
That just sums it up. I'm so tired.

Tired of people telling me they don't want to be my friend because I draw inward when I have problems.

Tired of asking a peep about my problems and watching drama and condemnation unfold.

Tired of watching perky busty co-eds screech about their hangnails 5 seconds later and be smothered in concern.

Tired of being a sub-human. Tired of poisoned nganon. I was born dead, and I'm tired.

Tired of fighting to be treated above my station. Tired of fighting to be healthy, be alive. Tired.

I shouldn't have been born, I should've been built. A blow-up doll with an ATM built in my stomach. Then I could be all people want me for now and none of the consciousness that causes problems.

All these things I fight against becuse people said they cared... I've finally realized that it just disturbed them to see it. I just need to be quiet. And employed. That's all that matters.
Old 06-06-2004, 12:06 AM   #42
bexxle

Okay, tired. Whatever. Use lotion on your hands time-to-time.

Something is bothering me. So I thought I would rant. It’s like I just defend one person who once played high school football and all of a sudden I’m evil. He was really hot and looked good in black. Not too mention I’ve never been to a prom or been a cheerleader. It doesn’t mean I can’t accept people who are different from myself. All that holding grudges thing is expired.

- Skinny Puppy -
Old 06-06-2004, 09:43 AM   #43
Takhisis

Quote:
Okay, tired. Whatever. Use lotion on your hands time-to-time.
*blink* Was that to me, or to Daz?

Quote:
Something is bothering me. So I thought I would rant. It’s like I just defend one person who once played high school football and all of a sudden I’m evil. He was really hot and looked good in black. Not too mention I’ve never been to a prom or been a cheerleader. It doesn’t mean I can’t accept people who are different from myself. All that holding grudges thing is expired.
Sorry to hear you're getting flak for defending someone/something you believe in.
Old 06-06-2004, 04:44 PM   #44
bexxle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takhisis
Sorry to hear you're getting flak for defending someone/something you believe in.
Thank you, for some understanding.

The comment was for whoever has dry hands.

- Skinny Puppy -
Old 06-12-2004, 06:09 AM   #45
bexxle

Okay, something on my mind. Today I was thinking of Petyr. This made me think of Kevin Reece.

As a young gothic it was very irritating his domineering Fatherly presence. The way he would look at me sitting out on the porch. The way he would change the station to the "proper" gothic cartoon show. I had already seen all the Batman episodes. I just wanted to watch Dark Wing Duck. Like it is a sin or something.

Testing the boundaries of gothic, I have always been more comfortable wearing black. Still, it was like anytime "I went too far." I’d hear about it. Never directly though. A bunch of people from all directions would need to tell me. One time I wore a purple outfit to the regular hang-out. Months later I heard about it again from a stranger at a party. The guy didn’t even look that Goth. Big light colored outfit.

Then when I do alright, he does some acknowledgement of being around, like tapping my nose and telling me I’m pretty. Throwing something around or doing his dance. "This is the way you should dance." :P

Anyway, I realize now that I only hurt myself by not being as gothic as I can. I look great in black. It is when I feel the most beautiful. It is relaxed. Of course playing around with style some, the only other style I know is "elitist." Learning more about my body, I was born vitamin D deficient and have sclera (blueness of the eyes.) So I need to tan or suffer major health problem and develop varicose veins prematurely. I also like matching jewelry. So with all this I will start behaving and looking more how I feel comfortable.

It will be gothic, but not so much. Gothic/Elitism. Defining not Gothic Elite, just Gothic fashioned to elitist. My own brand of Goth, so I can feel comfortable in my own skin. Who knows what will happen with it. Maybe even go into business with it so more people can enjoy being gothic comfortably and with elegance.

So I’m all done being angry and hurt myself. Of course, it will be a slow process getting back to full form. Possibly more towards my graduation. In other interests of my life, this may workout. There is a certain level of value and decorum associated. If it is for business though, then they might look the other way for me.

If it is any consolation briefly after realizing I’m not mad anymore I imagined Kevin in his white shirt and leather pants outfit with black leather gloves. First the gloves come off and figure out the rest. Unfortunately, later started thinking again how he treats me like a child. The full outfit is back on and staying that way. . . for awhile. But

I don’t NEED your direction.

- Skinny Puppy -
Old 06-13-2004, 02:03 PM   #46
bexxle

Oh, I ranted about suspicions of a movie being a hack job of my younger years. Went and saw it. One of the actresses just looks like someone I knew, the “Queen Bee.”

The movie was all right. Like a bunch of eighties and nineties teen movies thrown together.

- Skinny Puppy -
Old 06-14-2004, 03:41 AM   #47
SuicideJade

Quote:
Oh, I ranted about suspicions of a movie being a hack job of my younger years. Went and saw it. One of the actresses just looks like someone I knew, the “Queen Bee.”

The movie was all right. Like a bunch of eighties and nineties teen movies thrown together.
yes there was a movie made about you... it was called Forrest Gump..
no.. wait.. i liked forrest..
it was American Psycho...
no.. too nice..
I Am Sam...
no that character was too endearing...
I GOT IT!
it was Dumb and Dumber..jim carrey was you and jeff daniels was the sin's_luver/demon_warrior thing!
heh.. i knew it.. you're a star bex..
1 brownie button for you

ooh.. and let's not forget your cameo in the ace ventura movie where the miami dolphin was stolen and they turned you around with your skirt lifted and we all saw what your proplem was.. your balls were in a bunch..
duct tape can fix that problem easily..
have a crappy day
Old 06-14-2004, 08:36 AM   #48
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Quote:

yes there was a movie made about you... it was called Forrest Gump..
no.. wait.. i liked forrest..
it was American Psycho...
no.. too nice..
I Am Sam...
no that character was too endearing...
I GOT IT!
it was Dumb and Dumber..jim carrey was you and jeff daniels was the sin's_luver/demon_warrior thing!
heh.. i knew it.. you're a star bex..
1 brownie button for you

ooh.. and let's not forget your cameo in the ace ventura movie where the miami dolphin was stolen and they turned you around with your skirt lifted and we all saw what your proplem was.. your balls were in a bunch..
duct tape can fix that problem easily..
have a crappy day
Awwwww Jade.. You really bring a tear to my eye..

So proud..

*sniffle*

And I always liked to think of her/it as being more like Ned Beatty in Deliverance..

Squeeeeeeeeal!!! Squeeeeeeeeal!! Squeeeeeeeeeal Like a Pig !!!!

:shock:
Old 06-14-2004, 08:54 AM   #49
OnMyOwn

One word....DAMN!

Ill say another one ...HARSH!
Old 06-14-2004, 06:05 PM   #50
bexxle

Well, there were times I thought maybe my old friend Heather tried to sell me and everyone else out. Like she was the stupid meddling b*tch, the star from Africa. Then I would have been the Stoffer’s Princess or the Girl everyone calls Gay. The Girl everyone calls Gay wouldn’t work though. I actually started that rumor myself, but always acted indignant when people would repeat it. Plus, I don't have a gay man best friend. Just Brian. He's not really gay. Monique would still be the “Queen Bee” but she was a used up ho when sixteen. The whole thing just doesn’t make sense. Not too mention, none of us went to the same school. Whoever the slut would be, I don’t know. Christy? Pretty safe to say it’s just another semi-funny crappy movie that’s better on DVD.

- Skinny Puppy -
Closed Thread