Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 10-18-2006, 07:38 AM   #26
Delkaetre

I tend more towards modding than making clothing... if you want it destruction-tested then rebuilt into a manic monster from the remains, I can do that. If you want pretty clothing made from scratch, not so much. I'm just experimenting with simple 'loincloth' style skirts at the moment- a long front and back panel, connect over the hips by a narrower strip of cloth. Like a split in either side of the skirt, but much wider. It should be easy enough to add lace or mesh for side-coverings.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Delkaetre is offline   Reply With Quote