Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 07-21-2011, 05:41 PM   #26
BlackVeil

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrionCorpse View Post
YES. I would read that book a hundred times. No joke.
You should totally write a book. Make millions. haha

I wish! I'm sure it's been done before...but, would be a cool thing to do, for sure!

I studied insane Asylums (mainly Danvers), and was very into it, the things that they did, the things that happened to the people, the stories..everything. As morbid as it sounds, I've even made perfumes in the namesakes of some of the patients for Halloweens of the past.

I have a "dark journal" of notes I've taken for over 2 years, pages and pages of info...ideas, thoughts, perfuming, and am hoping to one day have a Victorian-era, French, Gothic Perfume thing going on (have done over 120 blends). Been doing perfumes and such for about 6 years, a lot of stress though. (the biz end of e-comm)

Kinda what brought me here...wanted to find a place to make some friends, and right now, and the past years, have been dark for me, but again, I've always been curious and still am.

Love this site so far...when I take a break from work, and just wanna chill, or I'm up until 3am working, or have a moment on weekends (or any time), want to get more familiar with the forum here and get to know (anyone willing to want to take on a friend) lol

BlackVeil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 05:43 PM   #27
BlackVeil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grausamkeit View Post
Interesting stuff, thank you for sharing. The pic in my avatar is a model named 'Morticia Eve'. If you google her you will see more cool pictures.

I wanted to become a Forensic Pathologist at one time, but I'd be out of school around 50, I think, and starting off at base pay. Not an option at this point in life. I can agree with the fact that insides smell really gross and it's a hard smell to describe, for me. I used to work in a veterinary office and the operating room always stank of that 'inside' smell.

I'll definitely check her out. Very cool name, too!
BlackVeil is offline   Reply With Quote