Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: What is a better source of Education?
Street Education 3 100.00%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-30-2009, 02:22 PM   #26
Angelic Dissonance

Teachers are obsolete. They have been replaced with educational coaches who are not permitted any form of creativity or free-thinking in their teaching methods, and who only exist to prepare us for standardized tests which have been adapted to keep the dirty black heart of capitalist America pumping tax dollars and actually capping off our potential for genius to keep us under the thumb of The Man. Free-thinkers are dangerous--but especially so when two out of every three children grows up to be one. (Public)Education is indoctrination and a way to keep us down.
Angelic Dissonance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:08 PM   #27
Solumina

Sounds like somebody is going through a crappy school system. The only time we spend dealing with those damn tests was the time spent taking them. I learned a hell of a lot going through school and quite a bit of it was built on free thinking and creativity. Sure I had some crappy teachers but I also had some who were amazing, taught well outside the required curriculum, and fostered a genuine love of learning (especially "The Nice Man").
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote