Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2008, 06:57 PM   #5426
Underwater Ophelia

Honestly, it seems like it would be better for the child if he wasn't around to constantly hurt you and cause you stress.
Old 05-11-2008, 11:10 PM   #5427
raggedyanne

True, it seems that way sometimes, but when he isn't being an ass, he's the most supportive and loving partner ever. But then little things like this creep up.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 05-12-2008, 04:54 AM   #5428
Kristin

Speaking from personal experience, if he keeps it up and doesn't show any signs of changing, he's not going to. Nothing you do will get him to change. It's a lot easier to break up with someone you're not married to, even if he is the father of your child. And being a single mom will not keep you from finding happiness - that's another lesson I learned the hard way. I settled a few times because I didn't think I was worth anything more. Don't ever let yourself think that.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:09 PM   #5429
raggedyanne

He dealt with it, it just took him an annoyingly long time to get it done. Usually he's a great guy, but he has no backbone when dealing with women.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:55 PM   #5430
Underwater Ophelia

Well, we make up 50% of the population, so if he can't handle himself around half the people he meets, he's not worth wasting time over.
Old 05-12-2008, 11:23 PM   #5431
raggedyanne

Interesting point. Let's hope he behaves himself or I'm out a bradly partner
Old 05-13-2008, 05:31 PM   #5432
badteccy

So, a buddy of mine from college is telling me that "I try to go for the most obscure things", and apparently that is why I am not getting laid.
This is what I think, I actually like "obscure" things (I always have). I don't give a shit if I'm "unattractive".
I kinda think he wants to fuck me, but since I'm so "weird" and "obscure" he would be shamed.
Fuck this, it's just like high school all over again.
Old 05-13-2008, 05:39 PM   #5433
korinna5555

My horse is in dire need of a bath. He is not fun to bathe. He plays in the water, and it's impossible to get anything done if he has his lips around the end of the hose. *sigh*
I love horses..
Old 05-13-2008, 06:57 PM   #5434
Stormtrooper of Death

I busted a knuckle open at work today. Ah nerts.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:25 PM   #5435
ForgetThisLostLenore

Dude, why the freak is there another bunch of 'severe thunderstorms'? We have a watch or a warning or something until 4 AM!!! I'm not going to get any sleep! Grrrrr, I hate the weather.
Old 05-15-2008, 05:39 AM   #5436
korinna5555

My mother = bitch.

Apparently, I'm not allowed to go out and visit Justin because she "isn't sure there will be parental supervision".. what the f*ck?! I'm not 12..
Old 05-15-2008, 05:55 AM   #5437
MollyMac

And yet you are underage for most states and under the age of majority for all.
Old 05-15-2008, 06:04 AM   #5438
ZombieG

Dear brother,

When you fuck my girlfriend, it makes me not like you.

P.S. - The constant Avenged Sevenfold karaoke does not help.

_________

Dear best friend,

You are confusing. Don't blame me for having dreams about being dominated by you when you contact me while you're drunk to ask me "if I want power over you."

P.S. - I've never met your boyfriend, but I hate him.

_________

Dear mother nature,

Your hormone imbalances anger me. I'd like to officially put the winter clothes away some time soon.

P.S. - I hear spraying aerosol cans is like pepper spray to you.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:26 AM   #5439
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by korinna5555
My mother = bitch.

Apparently, I'm not allowed to go out and visit Justin because she "isn't sure there will be parental supervision".. what the f*ck?! I'm not 12..
Not to be that person and bring this up, but maybe she wants adult supervision so you don't get pregnant again?
Old 05-16-2008, 08:01 PM   #5440
korinna5555

Molly, I am above the age of consent in Colorado, the age of consent does not apply to my situation in Virginia, and I will be eighteen in less than a year. I could understand the concern if he was old enough for charges to be pressed/I was under the age of consent, but neither are applicable. We've already had sex anyway, and she knows it.

Ophelia, I don't know why this had to be brought up again (particularly because it happened a year ago today, but you had no way of knowing that), but my mother doesn't know it happened the first time, and she won't be finding out. I don't see why it's anyone's business but mine and Justin's even if I do get pregnant again. To put it bluntly, lay the fuck off and quit bringing that up.

I don't know why it is that when I come on here to rant, I get lectured.. I'm fucking sick of it. If people don't want to sympathize/help/say something constructive, please just don't bother saying anything.
Old 05-16-2008, 09:28 PM   #5441
MollyMac

Age of majority trumps age of consent- fed beats state

and as to your prior pregnancy, which is i recall was barely a third into the first trimester, you brought it up initially. if you didn't want to have it as a topic, you would have kept your mouth shut to begin with.

bravo for your mom.

last thing we need is another knocked up youngster
Old 05-17-2008, 12:47 AM   #5442
raggedyanne

Quote:
My mother = bitch.

Same! My mother thinks that she needs to freaking have LUNCH with the parents before allowing me anywhere near them!
Old 05-17-2008, 09:51 AM   #5443
Solumina

This is why I love my mommy, she is very understanding and thinks the best way for me to grow as a person is to make my own mistakes so I always know that if she wont let me do something that it is something that she is really concerned about.

Maybe if you talked with your mother about it she would be more comfortable with the idea? I don't know that much about your relationship with her so I can't help all that much.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 05-17-2008, 01:05 PM   #5444
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Ophelia, I don't know why this had to be brought up again (particularly because it happened a year ago today, but you had no way of knowing that), but my mother doesn't know it happened the first time, and she won't be finding out. I don't see why it's anyone's business but mine and Justin's even if I do get pregnant again. To put it bluntly, lay the fuck off and quit bringing that up.

I don't know why it is that when I come on here to rant, I get lectured.. I'm fucking sick of it. If people don't want to sympathize/help/say something constructive, please just don't bother saying anything.
Ok, if you want to be blunt, we'll be blunt.

First of all, like MollyMac said, YOU'RE the one who shared your "personal business" with the entire fucking world by putting it on the internet. I haven't commented on it since YOU did.

Second of all, maybe people lecture you when you come here to rant because no one fucking wants to have to pay for you to collect a welfare check because you're underage and pregnant by a guy who you claimed was trying to get into dealing drugs. Not only that, you didn't even tell your parents, which PROVES you weren't that serious about dealing with the pregnancy, because you have no means of providing for said baby.

Lastly, how was I supposed to know you didn't tell your mother about your pregnancy? I had given you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you did the mature and smart thing and asked your mother for help dealing with the situation instead of just waiting for some miracle to take care of it like the lottery.
Old 05-17-2008, 02:03 PM   #5445
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieG
Dear brother,

When you fuck my girlfriend, it makes me not like you.

P.S. - The constant Avenged Sevenfold karaoke does not help.
That sucks so hard.
Old 05-17-2008, 02:04 PM   #5446
ZombieG

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus
That sucks so hard.
Yeah. I really fucking hate Avenged Sevenfold.
Old 05-17-2008, 02:14 PM   #5447
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Yeah. I really fucking hate Avenged Sevenfold.
I can just imagine you, sitting in your room, silently tormented by the knowledge that, just down the hall, your brother is fucking your girlfriend. Then, suddenly "DARKNEESS COAATTSS USSSS".
Old 05-17-2008, 02:18 PM   #5448
ZombieG

Quote:
I can just imagine you, sitting in your room, silently tormented by the knowledge that, just down the hall, your brother is fucking your girlfriend. Then, suddenly "DARKNEESS COAATTSS USSSS".
Yeah. It's a weird situation. He fucked her, cheated on her and meanwhile, she came whining to me, then he fucked her again, and cheated on her again. Finally.

Both of them liked Avenged Sevenfold. Not to mention, that bitch took like twelve of my CD's. So much for wanting a "metal" girlfriend.
Old 05-17-2008, 02:43 PM   #5449
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Yeah. It's a weird situation. He fucked her, cheated on her and meanwhile, she came whining to me, then he fucked her again, and cheated on her again. Finally.

Both of them liked Avenged Sevenfold. Not to mention, that bitch took like twelve of my CD's. So much for wanting a "metal" girlfriend.
You should always try to be sure that you have as little in common with your girlfriend as possible, in order to ensure that when the relationship ends, the amount of stuff she'll feel impelled to steal from you will be minimal.
Alternatively, seek out someone with whom you share virtually every interest in order to guarantee a huge pull for yourself.
Old 05-17-2008, 02:48 PM   #5450
ZombieG

Quote:
You should always try to be sure that you have as little in common with your girlfriend as possible, in order to ensure that when the relationship ends, the amount of stuff she'll feel impelled to steal from you will be minimal.
Alternatively, seek out someone with whom you share virtually every interest in order to guarantee a huge pull for yourself.
I've already got that part figured out. Just get someone that entertains me, there's a lot of shit I haven't been opened to yet. Hopefully it'll be a mutually symbiotic relationship where we're both the most strangely interesting people we've ever met.
Closed Thread