Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 08:20 PM   #6776
Saya

You might think so, but if you can live with that and not go bat shit insane, thats a lot of patience.
Old 09-27-2008, 08:26 PM   #6777
Duane

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBloodEternity
I have got to be the most impatient person in the world, I just know if I say much I'll end up homeschooled with no phone, computer or pretty much any other means of contact to "wordly" people. She's done that bit before as well.
I want to meet your mother, shake her hand... then tell her I'm gay, just to see her overreact, then tell her that I was only kidding.
Old 09-27-2008, 08:29 PM   #6778
TheBloodEternity

Well, I only have a couple of years more to go, then I'm free.

I just remembered something... the thing that got the whole "she's depressed" thing rolling was a Hellsing pic. I was having an argument with my now boyfriend about what kind of gun "girly"-card carried and I went and printed out a picture and my mother found it and freaked out. Apparently anime + wearing black= OMFG SUICIDE.

@Duane: Haha, she'll just hand you the Watchtower or some literature about homosexuality with hopes of converting you too a pure, straight man.

"Lucifer was an idiot, it wound up lord and master of nothing at all."
Old 09-27-2008, 09:01 PM   #6779
Duane

Sexuality has it's own religion?
Old 09-27-2008, 09:06 PM   #6780
TheBloodEternity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane
Sexuality has it's own religion?
Lol, no. Convert you to being a Jehovah's Witness.

Old 09-27-2008, 09:09 PM   #6781
Duane

Wouldn't that require me to hate anyone not straight/does not believe in God? Speak out against gay marriage/and abortion?
Old 09-27-2008, 09:16 PM   #6782
TheBloodEternity

Quote:
Wouldn't that require me to hate anyone not straight/does not believe in God? Speak out against gay marriage/and abortion?
There is a slight difference between hate and "GOD CONDEMNS THEM SO WE HAVE TO CHANGE THEM FOR HIM BEFORE THE APOCALYPSE!!!!1!11!!one!1"
Don't forget fornication! Sex before marriage is inherent evil!
Also all holidays are WRONG. NO CHRISTMAS FOR YOU.

Old 09-27-2008, 09:19 PM   #6783
Duane

THOSE RELIGIOUS GRINCHES! I'd rather watches High school musical 1,000 times over than be a JW.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:47 PM   #6784
Saya

We were supposed to to A Christmas Carol in English one year but one girl's mom who is a Jehovah's Witness called our school freaking out about it, so we didn't get to read it

I mean, I've read that book lots of times, I like it a lot, and I'm not Christian.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:52 PM   #6785
Duane

JW/Hardcore chirstians... complain about everything... they complain about "satanitist/athiest" undertones in anime, homosexuality in literature "OH, WTF! DUMBLEDORE'S GAY?!?" They label anything that isn't "wholesome" and full of religion... oh fuck... I'm not much better than them... shit... I'm treating them as badly as they treat those who aren't like themselves...
Old 09-27-2008, 09:57 PM   #6786
TheBloodEternity

People can have their own beliefs and everything... but if you stick your nose in others people's business by banning books and such, then I feel I have the right to get pissed.

PS: Not all Jehovah's Witnesses try to inject their belief into other peoples business, other than knocking on doors and being generally annoying, they actually aren't nearly as bad as other serious bible-bangers (the god hates fags campaign comes to mind.)

Old 09-27-2008, 10:07 PM   #6787
Duane

I mean... I'm generalizing them all into the same group. That isn't much better than what some of them do with Homosexuals.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:11 PM   #6788
TheBloodEternity

Quote:
I mean... I'm generalizing them all into the same group. That isn't much better than what some of them do with Homosexuals.
Well as far as Jehovah's Witnesses go, they actually TRY to all have the same belief. In fact, just today some people were talking about how unified their beliefs were and if you walked into one of their congregations you knew that you'd all have the same exact beliefs on everything. And they actually viewed this as good. In fact, not lumping them all together would be more insulting to them.

Old 09-27-2008, 10:17 PM   #6789
Duane

Oh... so it's win win, heh.
Old 09-27-2008, 11:49 PM   #6790
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyanne
My boyfriend said he quit smoking but kept doing it behind my back! I won't be able to talk to him until sunday afternoon when he gets back from "Man Camp." I don't care that he's smoking, I just care that he didn't tell me. I really only cared about the smoking while I was pregnant, but now there's no reason he can't. I just don't get why he didn't tell me.
Probably because he's a liar and a bad boyfriend?
Old 09-27-2008, 11:50 PM   #6791
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya
Oh my god Lauren *facepalm* you must have the patience of a saint.
Or she just has to deal with it because she relies on her parent/s for food and shelter.
Old 09-27-2008, 11:54 PM   #6792
Duane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Or she just has to deal with it because she relies on her parent/s for food and shelter.
Yeah, that's a small price to pay for free food, and free boardin'. Hell, that's why I don't plan on leaving the nest for a while... 30 years at the very least, then I might leave. No... maybe a couple more years.
Old 09-27-2008, 11:55 PM   #6793
Underwater Ophelia

BloodEternity, I know you already said this, but just for the record, NO, not all Jehovah's Witnesses are like that.
Duane, it's really not ok for you to generalize like that.

My sister and her husband are both Jehovah's Witnesses, and they're both very intelligent and (for the most part) down to earth people.

As far as the holiday thing goes, it's not like they're fun-banning assholes--it's because Christ never instituted any holidays, and they follow Christ. Not only that, but unlike most Christians, they realize nearly every major Christian holiday is really a Pagan holiday wearing different clothes.

I think that's respectable.
Old 09-27-2008, 11:59 PM   #6794
Duane

I completely understand, Ophelia.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:01 AM   #6795
TheBloodEternity

@Ophelia's last two posts: Exactly.
And
I know someone that's Catholic that knows the pagan part and then some, I never really understood that. I guess she just doesn't care. That aside I appreciate the fact that they know way more about their bible then pretty much any other "Christian" organization (I've been out preaching before, and someone told me "oh I'm Catholic we don't use the bible). Though sometimes it dumbfounds me that they can swallow it.

Old 09-28-2008, 03:05 AM   #6796
Geoluhread

I feel sick
Like I'm going to throw up and my stomache is in pain
As long as i can suck it up i can't drink or eat anything

Yesterday it was raining heavily, now it's hot... I can't figure out what to wear, I'm either hot or cold...

... Just felt like ranting for a bit...
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 09-28-2008, 08:29 AM   #6797
NightmareInShiningArmour

My ex dumped me 2 weeks ago. I talked to her tonight and she still hasn't told me why. I didn't really get much out of her.
My love for her is fading.
On the other hand, one of my friend's friends has a crush on me from when she met me at a farewell party of my friend. I like her too. Contemplating asking her out.
I just don't want to not even know why I was dumped and then ask out another chick. Think how much that would suck. The next time you here from your ex after talking to them only once after breaking up and not even clearing things up, you find they're with someone else. To me that'd hurt lots.

fuck I'm tired.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:51 AM   #6798
a morbid curiosity

Nightmare, she was the one that dumped you. If, after two weeks, she's still not going to tell you why, then I'd say it's safe to assume she doesn't want to talk about it. You go out with whoever you want. For all you know, she might have found someone else anyway.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:58 AM   #6799
JCC

People who consciously, when young, look for commitment, are of such debilitating annoyance to me that I want to stab each and every single one in the face until they see the error of their ways. It's so hard being surrounded by people who don't agree with polyamory.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:03 AM   #6800
MitsyMayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
People who consciously, when young, look for commitment, are of such debilitating annoyance to me that I want to stab each and every single one in the face until they see the error of their ways. It's so hard being surrounded by people who don't agree with polyamory.

Speech, speech.
Closed Thread