Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 02-04-2008, 02:31 PM   #51
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Duckman
I like big chicks.

Oh hello there...

[edit- I jest! ]
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 02:43 PM   #52
Xombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus
Quite understandable as I've never understood finger armor myself, but the passion with which you say it with makes it seem like you have had a bad personal experience of some sort. Did somone poke you the wrong way?
You could say that. There is a legitimate story behind it, and I typed it out but my computer froze. Mehhh.

Well, to make things simple, here is the person who created this turn-off in the first place.
http://a263.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...beaa4375ee.jpg
Xombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 02:47 PM   #53
Duane

Shallow chicks, though, those little birds taste good barbequed.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 02:50 PM   #54
Dyce

you know xombie I have 3 finger armor and I think that picture ruined it for me.
Dyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 02:58 PM   #55
Xombie

Throw them outttt. Haha.

Okay, well, I finally got my computer to work properly and it's too late to edit my post. Here is my story. [teardrop]

This kid just scares me. Now, I'm not one to judge the "freaky kids," but I cannot stand him. For months he was telling me every single day, "cool boots," "I like your boots," or "those are some sweet boots." Hey, I fucking get it. I have kick-ass boots. Awesome. Finally, I let this boy talk to me, at which time he told me that he listens to industrial music, following that statement with "examples" of industrial, such as Slipknot and Trivium. At this point I was already getting sick of him, but then he asked the crucial question: "Are you into...finger armor?" At the time I was not quite sure what this was, so I replied, "Uhm, no." As he expanded his wet little lips into a smirk, he uncurled his finger joint by joint, fully equipped with dragon-like finger armor, and said, "...I am." The conversation was over.

WELL, since then he's been quickening his pace to catch up with me in the hallways. He says "hi" real awkwardly, I say "hi," and I turn around and pretend to talk to the person next to me. Call me a bitch, call me judgemental, but he freaks me out.

Two weeks later I was in the cafeteria (the location of our first "conversation). I turned around only to see this boy pointing at me with his armored finger. Now, he wasn't pointing me out to anybody, as he wasn't, nor is he ever, talking to anybody else, at least not that I've witnessed. I grimaced, and he smirked as he casually turned around as if nothing had happened.

Due to my extensive amount of curiosity, I searched for him on myspace today after a friend told me that he once bugged her on there. Well, I found it, and I learned that he refers to himself as an "emo/punk/goth," all depending on his mood.

I understand through this narrative that I sound like a shallow cunt.
I don't care.
Old 02-04-2008, 03:07 PM   #56
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xombie
I turned around only to see this boy pointing at me with his armored finger. Now, he wasn't pointing me out to anybody, as he wasn't, nor is he ever, talking to anybody else, at least not that I've witnessed. I grimaced, and he smirked as he casually turned around as if nothing had happened.

You have no idea how much I have laughed at this.

I actually know someone much like this ( minus the armor ) , but he does have the excuse of genuine mental health problems.

But freaky does not even BEGIN to describe him.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 03:09 PM   #57
Dyce

First off xombi I like your boots. Second wanna see my finger armor. Third I too laughed reading this and know someone would would act just like that strangely, but yeah that is a little creepy.
Old 02-04-2008, 03:15 PM   #58
Tha Duckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn
Oh hello there...

[edit- I jest! ]
I would like to have sex with you.
Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 03:17 PM   #59
Dyce

0_0 *slowly pulls out of a camera*
Old 02-04-2008, 03:19 PM   #60
Tha Duckman

You wanna come with?
Old 02-04-2008, 03:21 PM   #61
L'Oiseau Noir

Quote:
Throw them outttt. Haha.

Okay, well, I finally got my computer to work properly and it's too late to edit my post. Here is my story. [teardrop]

This kid just scares me. Now, I'm not one to judge the "freaky kids," but I cannot stand him. For months he was telling me every single day, "cool boots," "I like your boots," or "those are some sweet boots." Hey, I fucking get it. I have kick-ass boots. Awesome. Finally, I let this boy talk to me, at which time he told me that he listens to industrial music, following that statement with "examples" of industrial, such as Slipknot and Trivium. At this point I was already getting sick of him, but then he asked the crucial question: "Are you into...finger armor?" At the time I was not quite sure what this was, so I replied, "Uhm, no." As he expanded his wet little lips into a smirk, he uncurled his finger joint by joint, fully equipped with dragon-like finger armor, and said, "...I am." The conversation was over.

WELL, since then he's been quickening his pace to catch up with me in the hallways. He says "hi" real awkwardly, I say "hi," and I turn around and pretend to talk to the person next to me. Call me a bitch, call me judgemental, but he freaks me out.

Two weeks later I was in the cafeteria (the location of our first "conversation). I turned around only to see this boy pointing at me with his armored finger. Now, he wasn't pointing me out to anybody, as he wasn't, nor is he ever, talking to anybody else, at least not that I've witnessed. I grimaced, and he smirked as he casually turned around as if nothing had happened.

Due to my extensive amount of curiosity, I searched for him on myspace today after a friend told me that he once bugged her on there. Well, I found it, and I learned that he refers to himself as an "emo/punk/goth," all depending on his mood.

I understand through this narrative that I sound like a shallow cunt.
I don't care.

I actually have a similar story! Several, in fact. But I'll condense them as best I can.

The first story starts with myself in Sophomore year. There was a boy named "Jim", and one day out-of-the-blue Jim decides to talk to me whilst I waited in the lunch-line for my food. He said hi, I kind of shrugged him off--he gave off a real unstable vibe--and turned around to talk to my friend beside me. Again, Jim decides to say hi, so I finally oblige him and say hello--then I proceeded to walk off extremely fast. He didn't bother me for the rest of the day, but the tale gets worse.

About a week later, Jim approaches me and asks me if I'm into bondage. Yes, bondage. I told him I didn't like it, but those who do--well that's just up to them. But it didn't stop there. Every day he'd follow me whenever I was alone and ask things like "if I paid you all the money in my pocket, would you walk all over me with your boots?" That scared the shit out of me, so I darted to my next class. Then the creep found my Myspace, and stupidly I added him as I hadn't noticed him in his default picture. He sent me all sorts of creepy messages asking me repeatedly if I'd "torture him" or "punish him." So I blocked him. Not only that, afterward, he found out my AIM--how, I don't know. There, he was still insisting to ask me those really weird questions, so I blocked him. He got on another screenname and messaged me, asking why I blocked him. So I did it again. Again he got on another screenname and said I was a bitch, and if I didn't want to be his friend I should say so. I went off on a really long rant about how I thought he was a fucking freak, that I didn't want to be his friend in the least, and how I wanted nothing to do with him. That finally got him to stop harassing me. From that day on he sort of just watched me--but he's gone now, as he was a senior and had to leave the school.

I later found out he was really into gothic girls, and was utterly convinced every single one of them were into kinky shit. Damn me, and my snazzy fashion sense (sarcasm).

A few other worthy mentions are as follows:

There's a sophomore girl that follows me around and basically lurks behind me like a shadow. She's got a really vacant stare, witchy hair, looks greasy, and wears the same black hoody and pants every day. She always makes an effort to talk to me, and seems utterly convinced we're the best of friends even though I made it clear I wasn't interested. Her friend likes to try and talk to me, too. One day I recall her walking up to me at the snack bar just to say she admired the way I dressed. Oh yeah, and the other girl, greasy, she came up to me the other day and said: "(Deep breath) I don't know if you won't care, or if this'll upset you, but my dad says there's no such things as Christian Goths."

Like I fucking care what her dad says. It was completely random. Luckily, my friend Kelly rescued me by faking a need to go to the bathroom; so she dragged me with her and away from that weirdo.

Lastly, there are two guys that are also worthy mentions. This kid A.J and this kid Mark; A.J always says "hi" to me in the halls, and when he was in my biology class last year, he flashed a pentagram at me he drew with marker on his hand--like he was expecting a thumbs up and a pat on the back. And mark asked me to sit with him at lunch, but I made a wide arc around that offer (he threatened he'd kill one of my good friends, Kevin, with a broken bottle. Come on now).

But yeah, those are just some of my creepy school ventures.

"I love Wagner, but the music I prefer is that of a cat hung up by its tail outside a window and trying to stick to the panes of glass with its claws." - Charles Baudelaire

L'Oiseau Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 03:22 PM   #62
Tha Duckman

I read all of that, but all I got out of it was a headache caused by your FUCKING TEXT!!!!
Old 02-04-2008, 03:24 PM   #63
L'Oiseau Noir

Quote:
I read all of that, but all I got out of it was a headache caused by your FUCKING TEXT!!!!
There, I fixed in. Too late, yes, but I did. :P

Sorry about your head, Duck.

"I love Wagner, but the music I prefer is that of a cat hung up by its tail outside a window and trying to stick to the panes of glass with its claws." - Charles Baudelaire

Old 02-04-2008, 03:26 PM   #64
Tha Duckman

It's still bloody irritating.
Old 02-04-2008, 03:26 PM   #65
Dyce

Why can't I have highschool experiences like this, all I ever got was the preps and jocks would say stupid things about my tripp pants.
Old 02-04-2008, 03:26 PM   #66
Xombie

Your first tale matches almost perfectly with mine, up until the bondage portion where it is replaced with finger armor. "My" boy has not gone so far as to harrass me, as I believe he may be more respectable than that. However, I don't want to give him the opportunity to start. He, also, says his weakness is a "goth/emo/punk" girl. I suppose to my small ass school I could fit that criteria.

Fuck me.
Old 02-04-2008, 03:27 PM   #67
L'Oiseau Noir

Quote:
It's still bloody irritating.
Then it fits me perfectly.

Old 02-04-2008, 03:28 PM   #68
Tha Duckman

I'm seriously gonna fuck with you and make you cry.
Old 02-04-2008, 03:28 PM   #69
L'Oiseau Noir

Quote:
Your first tale matches almost perfectly with mine, up until the bondage portion where it is replaced with finger armor. "My" boy has not gone so far as to harrass me, as I believe he may be more respectable than that. However, I don't want to give him the opportunity to start. He, also, says his weakness is a "goth/emo/punk" girl. I suppose to my small ass school I could fit that criteria.

Fuck me.

Unfortunately when you dress in any alternative fashion, you're bound to attract a train of freaks and weirdos. And not the good kind, either. The kind that need to be put in a happy house.

Old 02-04-2008, 03:30 PM   #70
L'Oiseau Noir

Quote:
I'm seriously gonna fuck with you and make you cry.

Good luck, I've had everything that could be said thrown at me already. Plus, there's always that glorious little ignore button--so go ahead, have fun, Duck.

Old 02-04-2008, 03:30 PM   #71
Mir

Aren't we all having a bitchy day today!
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 03:31 PM   #72
Dyce

duck is just pressing the wrong buttons.
Old 02-04-2008, 03:36 PM   #73
Mir

He can press my buttons!
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 03:38 PM   #74
L'Oiseau Noir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyce
Why can't I have highschool experiences like this, all I ever got was the preps and jocks would say stupid things about my tripp pants.

Trust me, you don't WANT experiences like these, Dyce. It's not exactly the greatest feeling in the world, knowing some little freak is stalking or watching you down every corridor. In fact, it's one of the worst feelings I've ever experienced. And it's scary, because the people seem so unstable.

Old 02-04-2008, 03:38 PM   #75
Tha Duckman

I'mma press the "Make Duckman President" button.