Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2004, 10:29 PM   #101
Perfectly_Flawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klixin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectly_Flawed
^^

Fine. I guess I'll have to cease talking to you then.

For my sanity. *nods*
Sacrafices
sanity or seduction? :P
Oh please... don't make me choose. *sob-... seduction, ey? Sounds mighty tempting.
Old 01-06-2004, 10:43 PM   #102
Klixin

I feel like morpheous here.
*holds out both hands*
"You take the blue pill, you goto bed before sunrise, you wake up feeling fit and ready for the day, You take the red pill, the insanity continues, you live your life on 2 hours of sleep each night."
Old 01-06-2004, 10:53 PM   #103
Perfectly_Flawed

Quote:
I feel like morpheous here.
*holds out both hands*
"You take the blue pill, you goto bed before sunrise, you wake up feeling fit and ready for the day, You take the red pill, the insanity continues, you live your life on 2 hours of sleep each night."
Well, I never said I wasn't insane before... hehe...

Hmmm... Can I call a friend or ask the audience?
Old 01-06-2004, 11:12 PM   #104
Klixin

what about 50/50 :P ?
Old 01-06-2004, 11:20 PM   #105
Perfectly_Flawed

Smart-alecs will be punished accordingly.

I have to go out for a while, so I will get to that later.
Old 01-07-2004, 12:30 AM   #106
Klixin

cant wait :P
Old 01-07-2004, 01:40 AM   #107
Perfectly_Flawed

... Oki, I'm back.

Now. To the task at hand. An appropriate punishment... :P
Old 01-07-2004, 02:01 AM   #108
Klixin

a good whipping will teach me a lesson
please :P

Bestrafe Mich!
Old 01-07-2004, 04:16 AM   #109
Perfectly_Flawed

Quote:
a good whipping will teach me a lesson
please :P

Bestrafe Mich!
lol ... hmm... now that I think about it ... nein.

You'd like that too much.

I'm psychic.
Old 01-07-2004, 04:28 AM   #110
Klixin

Oh cmon, i need diciplining!
Old 01-07-2004, 05:05 AM   #111
MrMaelstrom

Quote:
Oh cmon, i need diciplining!
What you guys need is to learn how to use the Private Message feature.
I know this is a "randomness" thread, but it seems you're getting into a private conversation there.
I know it sounds like I'm bitching about nothing at all, but private messages can always be deleted later, thus freeing up some much needed server space, Capice?
Old 01-07-2004, 05:48 AM   #112
Perfectly_Flawed

Hey Klix, seems we're starting to annoy a certain someone again...

Y'know, they should make you a mod. You're always looking out for the well-being of your fellow posters and this site.
Old 01-07-2004, 06:33 AM   #113
Klixin

what happened to free speach? it isnt effecting you.

much needed server space? dude... posts dont take up shit! with the amount of posts here it would only equal about 10k max!

Are we not on forums to post?

Do you not like seeing others enjoy themselves?
Old 01-07-2004, 08:22 AM   #114
secretboy

Quote:

Y'know, they should make you a mod. You're always looking out for the well-being of your fellow posters and this site.
Klixin?

Perfectly_flawed?

As one of those administrators, I'm telling you to go get a hotel room.

Capiche?

I like seeing others enjoy themselves, but I don't like seeing a 300-pound man in his 50's expose walking around naked or in a Speedo because that's what "enjoying himself" means.

You two are lovely, and I honestly do like reading what both of you have to say...unless it's with each other. It's bad taste to do this much flirting in front of everyone else. Emphasis on this much. Do you see anyone else doing it? No?

Threadjacking is impolite, but it happens. However, when it happens all the time, and when you're referencing inside jokes that other people on the boards aren't going to get, it's rude any way about it, and you should stop.

Hugs,

secretboy
Old 01-07-2004, 09:49 AM   #115
Klixin

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretboy
Quote:

Klixin?

Perfectly_flawed?

As one of those administrators, I'm telling you to go get a hotel room.

Capiche?

I like seeing others enjoy themselves, but I don't like seeing a 300-pound man in his 50's expose walking around naked or in a Speedo because that's what "enjoying himself" means.

You two are lovely, and I honestly do like reading what both of you have to say...unless it's with each other. It's bad taste to do this much flirting in front of everyone else. Emphasis on this much. Do you see anyone else doing it? No?

Threadjacking is impolite, but it happens. However, when it happens all the time, and when you're referencing inside jokes that other people on the boards aren't going to get, it's rude any way about it, and you should stop.

Hugs,

secretboy
*nods*
I guess we just cant help ourselves :P
We will make an effort, and apologies to anyone who feels overwhelmed by our 'threadjacking'.
Old 01-07-2004, 05:33 PM   #116
Ravena

Awww, Secretboy, Mr. Maelstrom, I think they're cute... *Hack! Cough!*
Klixin, Perfectly_Flawed, I love you two, really, dahlings... I hate to be an old biddy, but perhaps...?
I do want to be a bridesmaid at the wedding though.
And congrats on the 100!

Anyways, onto my other thoughts....
I'm streaking my hair blue. I got into a fight at school today and wound up in the Dean's office, hearing a lecture I've heard 100 times about "young girls like you", which is basically how Ms. Lucas expresses her disguist about that "gothic white girl" to everyone... Bitch. I realize I use elipses(...) too much. I guess I can't finish my thoughts well enough. I've got writer's block again, I lost most of my artwork and writing on the bus :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: SHITSHITSHITSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!
Me mum is feeling deprived on her diet and is taking it out on me because I bought some chocs(I'm 125 pounds. I think I can afford it) and she saw me eating them, which wouldn't have happened if she wouldn't barge into my room without knocking and waiting, I tried to be polite and not eat them in front of her, she knew I had bought them!!!!!!!!!!DAMNIT!!!My friend, who can get a b/f whenever she damn well please while I can't seem to so much as hold down a friend for long is complaining to me every time she has a b'f problem, expects me to sympathize and relate even though I've never had a b/f or g/f, and gets mad when I can't! Some girl at school found out I was bi, my school is soooooooooo homophic, that's why I got into that fight, like, 6 girls were on me at a time... I'm scared to go back, homos have been killed at my school before O Goddess, God....
But they never respond, never seem to liten, why bother? No one'sa there anymore, I can barely see the screen I'm crying SHITSHITSHIT me Mum will ask why and this whole thing will get blown up I don't want to leave my skool, don't wanna leave miller and steel, two teachers that have become my best friends there....FUCKFUCHFUCH I got all A's sept math and I'm gonna fail thatA's all year but C's and a B in math DAMNiT My mum axts like I don't wana pass I'm so scared to go back to skool..
Old 01-07-2004, 07:49 PM   #117
Klixin

We are your friends Ravena.
And remember violence solves nothing, its more effective to walk away.
8)
Just keep a low profile if you are scared about something happening. Dont let your sexuality stop you from finishing school or getting lower marks than what you deserve.
Old 01-07-2004, 10:42 PM   #118
Perfectly_Flawed

Secretboy- I appreciate you being civil about Klix and my public liaising... and ditto to what Klixin said. No hard feelings, ey.

That aside...

Ohhh Ravena... *hugs*

The hug was 'cause I felt you needed some comfort... but also, stay strong with the struggle. Don't compromise your beliefs or your individuality. It's disgusting how the people at your school are discriminatory against the unconventional... including sexuality. Never feel inferior or weird for being different. Don't let them crush your spirit.

I hope you'll be alright... if possible try to talk some sense into the homophobes. That is, if you're confronted. They need to grow up and quit being so ignorant and judgmental.

Also, I hope that your friends are being supportive and that you don't have to face all this alone.

Best of luck.
Old 01-08-2004, 05:20 PM   #119
Ravena

Thnx, Klix, Perfectly_Flawed, but no one at my school cares, even the ones I thought to be my friends want to see me burn. Can't tell Davena, she'll freak, hope she doesnt see this.
Walking away my ass, Klixin. Walking away got me a black eye and a swollen lip today... as well as a threat from some boys to 'turn me straight', which means ****, coming from then, especialy with the hand gestures they used... I am so fucking scared. Like I said, homos have been killed at my school, more than one, I'm expecting a death threat any day now. God, i thought I was ready to die back in the seventh grade when I played slit-slit with my arteries... Now I realize I'm not. But maybe I won't even get a warning. 'Twill be better that way, I guess. I can't tell my mum, I have my reasons. I can't tell the resource officer, he never beleives a damn thing i say, racist bastard. I'm getting worked up, need to calm down... I'm probably am just overeacting, they'll just rough me up a little and it will all be over... I need to go ice my eye, me mum hasn't noticed yet, thank those above it's not that noticable... Anyone know a way to do a quick fix on a black eye, other than an assfull of eye-makeup?
Still haven't found me damn writing folder, need to go write, 'twill calm my nerves, need a pen, musthavepen.SHITSHITSDHITSHITRSHITSHITSDJ
Old 01-08-2004, 07:08 PM   #120
Klixin

Well if walking away fails, time to bring up the past. Do you have a descriet blade of some type? But i guess thats bad because if u pulled it out and they all ran away, they'd be back with thier own knives.
You need to tell someone about it. isnt there some kind of hotline over there? some way to get help from non-judgemental pigs?
When do you get attacked? what time of the day? cant you just camp out in the library? after school? wait till they are all gone?
You shouldnt have to do this, but its better than being killed by a bunch of assholes. Surely there is a decent teacher you can talk to? and get that teacher to talk to your parents?
Old 01-08-2004, 07:42 PM   #121
Perfectly_Flawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravena
Thnx, Klix, Perfectly_Flawed, but no one at my school cares, even the ones I thought to be my friends want to see me burn. Can't tell Davena, she'll freak, hope she doesnt see this.
Walking away my ass, Klixin. Walking away got me a black eye and a swollen lip today... as well as a threat from some boys to 'turn me straight', which means ****, coming from then, especialy with the hand gestures they used... I am so fucking scared. Like I said, homos have been killed at my school, more than one, I'm expecting a death threat any day now. God, i thought I was ready to die back in the seventh grade when I played slit-slit with my arteries... Now I realize I'm not. But maybe I won't even get a warning. 'Twill be better that way, I guess. I can't tell my mum, I have my reasons. I can't tell the resource officer, he never beleives a damn thing i say, racist bastard. I'm getting worked up, need to calm down... I'm probably am just overeacting, they'll just rough me up a little and it will all be over... I need to go ice my eye, me mum hasn't noticed yet, thank those above it's not that noticable... Anyone know a way to do a quick fix on a black eye, other than an assfull of eye-makeup?
Still haven't found me damn writing folder, need to go write, 'twill calm my nerves, need a pen, musthavepen.SHITSHITSDHITSHITRSHITSHITSDJ
If you're waiting for a death threat, and it is probable, then maybe you should take drastic actions. I'd be thinking along the lines of going to the principal, or making a speech of some sort... educate the damn buggers.

Yeah I realize, we're not in a movie and stunts like that are fairly risky... plus they'd be terrifying as hell to execute. But it's a suggestion.

I think what Klix said is worthwhile. First try calling a kids helpline and see if they can be of any assistance or support.

I'm surprised that if there have been a few deaths at the hands of students that there hasn't been an investigation. Surely the authorities would have asked questions, sensed a pattern, taken steps to deal with it. it's not something that should be ignored or let slide so easily.

Why does this remind me of Scream or I Know What You Did Last Summer... the victim is calling for help and is being brushed aside, her desperate pleas mistaken as a hoax.
Old 01-08-2004, 08:08 PM   #122
RetroGoth_queen

My highschool was really accepting of bisexuallity among girls, then half the school decided that they would be bi because it was the in thing :? . There was a lesbian couple and they were accepted by everybody, mind you homosexual guys were really condemmed... mind you it never went so far as beatings or anything.

As for advice... maybe look outside your school for friendship and support. Just go to school to learn and forget the politics... how old are you? Usually they grow out of it by the end of high school (wanker homophobes I mean). Theyre probably all have homosexual leanings that they are frightened of and go right to the other exteme to hide it.
Old 01-08-2004, 08:59 PM   #123
Asurai

Ach, Ravenna... normally, I would advise trying to fight, or at the very least bluff your way out (so long as you can back it up), but not against so many. I've went through something fairly similar, if not to the same degree, when the football team here suddenly decided for me that I was gay -- I'm not, but for a few years everybody assumed that I was because the football captain said so. "You should have seen what he tried in the locker room..."

Anyway, since I started to get threats, I started waiting in the library until they had all left -- I'm an arrogant bastard, not a stupid one, and I wasn't going to try to fight the entire football team at once. I honestly think that doing something similar for an hour or so after school would probably be for the best. If so many people truly want to harm you, though, then sometimes there's no way around an eventual confrontation.
Old 01-09-2004, 01:39 AM   #124
voidinside

I'm Bi and my fiance' is too. It's great to finally be accepted. When I was in a relationship with this girl she always thought I was thinking about men, she could never realize I loved her and didn't think about any body else. And my soon to be ex he always thought I wanted a woman...go figure. My now guy is great...I've never been with another Bi person before and I feel great. We don't sleep around on each other or anything like that, we're one person people. But it's nice to go out with him and be like "huh, that guy over there in the blue's pretty cute" and he usually agrees. We've almost got the same taste in men. Or to walk down town and see a beautiful woman and the both of us will comment on her. It's nice to be completely accepted and be that free to say something like that with him and to know he doesn't think that I want someone else, or I'm gross for being attracted to women. I guess what it all boils down to is happiness. I'm happiest when I'm with him I miss him so much it hurts when we're apart. And although he wants to be married and I do not we are together and we are strong.
Old 01-09-2004, 01:57 AM   #125
Perfectly_Flawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by voidinside
I guess what it all boils down to is happiness. I'm happiest when I'm with him I miss him so much it hurts when we're apart. And although he wants to be married and I do not we are together and we are strong.
Aw, that's sweet. I'm glad that you've found someone who loves you and accepts you for who you are. Remember that life won't always be peachy, but just take it as it comes. I hope you two continue to bring each other happiness, and all the best.
Closed Thread