Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 01:00 PM   #1676
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
I thought that was basically understood by everyone? Guess not. I just do it to Mael once in a great while cuz it's funny and he's normally on to catch it before anyone sees it.

And no, I won't tell you what his name is. But it might be Jesus? NOT!
Go back a page and scroll up and you'll see it Wolfie.

And isn't Mael's name something that rhymes with Sex God of Portugal?

Err..
Old 01-12-2006, 01:41 PM   #1677
edible_eye

yeah.

mael's real name = mex-mod-muv-mortugal.

right, mael?

mael?

http://www.geocities.com/edible_eye/crop.jpg

he's not answering me. hey, mael!

am i right?

Last edited by edible_eye; 01-12-2006 at 01:52 PM.
Old 01-12-2006, 01:44 PM   #1678
Empty_Purple_Stars

You forgot:

Arrogant+Horny-Humble=Naked.

Old 01-12-2006, 03:25 PM   #1679
pitseleh

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
My poor almost-ex brother in law. He is my ex's brother and my friend regardless of my issues with her.

OK so he got his girlfriend pregnant some years ago with twins. They got married and she eventually got carted off to prison.
Fast forward to a year ago when he meets another girl who I have to say was very smart and funny and nice and beautiful. So they date and she winds up preganent (he must have super sperm) so they decide to keep the baby and get married. All is well until an argument they have that pisses her off. She calls it all off and says they are not to be together.

I felt bad and worried about him because he did love her and in the decade I have known him I know for a fact he tried his hardest to get her back. He was willing to do anything in an age where some guys would have broken it off once they found out they were going to be a daddy.

But he survived. She kept teasing about getting back together then would change her mind. Fucking mind games. Well he starts dating again and while nothing serious has come out of it he moved on only because she forced him to. So she texted him recently saying that she knew they would be married someday. God bless him he wants no part of it! He has his kids trained just right, going back to school, and is stable and happy. While she is (was) a great person, it makes me ecstatic that when she came back he said "no"!

Dammit, what is it with women and mind games? I am a testament as to how short life is, and when I see shit like this it infuriates me. People who'd rather fuck around and make other people wait, or they can't make up their mind, or worse yet those who are drawn to someone once that someone seems to lose interest. His sister towards the end was the same way: Going to bed mad as opposed to working it out so you didn't go to sleep upset...and she should know better too. There was a time where she was "in a mood" and the night before was being pissy and I tried working things out so there was no ill feelings when we went to sleep, but no, she wanted to deal with it later, and let there be hostility until then. She left to her college the next day and was in an accident where her car fliped SIX times. It was a miracle she lived much less was unharmed, and do you think she learned her lesson? Shit no!

But what my buddy is doing made me happy today. She fucked around. Waiting too long and lost him.

Life is short and you might not have tomorrow to make amends for today. If you love someone show them as often as you can, starting right now. Don't hold back. Don't fret over how dropping your guard will make you look weak in order to love the person who loves you back. Don't "punish" to make a point over petty shit, at this very moment forgive and forget and get to showing love. Don't waste your time or someone else's by taking them for granted. DON'T TAKE PEOPLE FOR GRANTED.

Ha! I have to remember when we go out this weekend to buy him a drink for inspiring me! ^_^
...just to carry this - once again - true and inspiring piece of writing onto the new page.

Quote:
Thanks pits. You know, this is another reason I think we should do away with the Political section: I would have learned a long time ago how much you and I have in common outside of politics.
And yes, this is also very true. At first, judging by the difference of our political views, I would never have thought we had much in common. After a while though, I realized how stupid it was for something like politics to stand in the way of seeing what a great guy you are. This goes for edible eye as well, and Binkie, and other folks that are leaning a bit more to the right/republican side.

It doesn't really matter in the end. * hums "People are People" *

You know, I had high hopes for the politics section, I thought it would be an interesting section for learning and the amiable discussion of world matters. Which it by and large is, at least when it comes to the wealth of facts and historical material presented. There are some truly eloquent, challenging and provocative statements being made there. All too often however, it leads to harsh words being exchanged and strife between people who would otherwise, under normal circumstances, get along splendidly.

And I think that's a shame. Ok, I'm not pointing any fingers here, that kind of stuff happens whenever hot subjects are debated, and a bit of disagreement never killed anybody, but still...

(Sorry Mael, I know the period's your thing.)

Old 01-12-2006, 05:07 PM   #1680
The Minister Saint-Fond

NO!

God damn it. Who's big idea was this? What the hell is this thing doing in D-Town?

Chinese people are welcome here. Chinese cars are not.

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8...8medium1mo.jpg

Yeah, it's a piece of shit... But then, Toyotas were pieces of shit 30 years ago.

Their slogan; "Let Geely go with you for a Happy Life!" (At $0.30 per hour!)
Old 01-12-2006, 06:59 PM   #1681
Manimal

Quote:

Life is short and you might not have tomorrow to make amends for today. If you love someone show them as often as you can, starting right now. Don't hold back. Don't fret over how dropping your guard will make you look weak in order to love the person who loves you back. Don't "punish" to make a point over petty shit, at this very moment forgive and forget and get to showing love. Don't waste your time or someone else's by taking them for granted. DON'T TAKE PEOPLE FOR GRANTED.

Ha! I have to remember when we go out this weekend to buy him a drink for inspiring me! ^_^
A lesson I - both EPS and I - recently relearned. Hopefully for the last time. One of those things we knew but just didn't follow through with very well with each other. Never again. Very well put Mr Alkilyu.

Now if I could only learn the lesson about when and when not to drop the soap...
Old 01-12-2006, 07:04 PM   #1682
xXambivalenceXx

O_O I'm getting a toyota... My moms. It's about 5 years old and runs like new. My father's truck, a Toyota Tundra is just as old, if not older, and been through much more... And runs perfectly, as well... Besides you, I've never met someone who complained how a toyota ran.
Old 01-12-2006, 07:35 PM   #1683
joyslayer

I don't think this counts as a rant, But I really need to get this out.

"Little one, you are a magnificent woman. You have been through more than most people ever dream of being through their entire lives, and you are just 16. DOn't let your memories fail you, don't let them control you. So he is gone, and so the scars still remain, you are still alive. You have a future ahead of you. Don't let that go to waste. I see much potential thriving in your fiery glance, you have what it takes to be what ever you want. You, love, you have turned into the sexy, curvy, wonderous, cute little fuck I have on my lap righ tnow. I have to find a way to show you that. "

This is what he said. My lovely, my man. I just, I really can't uderstand how he can see me that way. I didn't realized he could speak in full sentences! ( ) I just, I dont know. This is really knawing at my toes here, and needed to let it out. I soked up every word, I have it freakin memorized, yet why can I not beleive it? I know he said, his eyes said it was true, his entire expression, but my head is giving me doubts. Its making me think.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 01-13-2006, 05:28 PM   #1684
joyslayer

Maybe you should just get her distracted. There is no way to get rid of the pain, but distracting her would help immensely. Anything to get her out of the house, the mall, a movie, a day out with her older sister.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 01-13-2006, 06:41 PM   #1685
xXambivalenceXx

Xng... you're a kickass sister, and I'm sure your little sister will come out with her head high. Everyone has their first serious relationship end, and all have a hard time with atleast one break up... Just let her work it out at first on her own. She'll come to you when she's ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My rant:

My best friends, Eric and Dj, are gay and dating. It's an adorable relationship, they work so well. However, neither are very "stable". I wouldn't worry about it honestly, because neither have come close to a serious suicide attempt, and both have seriously cut down on cutting *No pun intended, sorry* However... Eric is, sorry to say it, a spoiled little rich boy. His mom sends him to therapy so she won't have to raise him. He hates his mom for it. I don't blame him. His step father is a fucking prick, and he's the only one of his siblings living at home. He spends majority of his time at school, working, or out riding around with Dj or me.

Well, several days ago I say a few marks on his wrist. *My god, this boy is sheltered* Merely scratches, but to him, it was serious, and I could tell it wasn't a "look at me, i'm so hardcore" type thing. Dj found out, and Dj, *who I would personally diagnose as a Histrionic* cut his arms. It was low quality, but he had about 20 little cuts in a row. Dj and Eric got in a huge fight... and guess who is suddenly in the middle playing the middleman? Noneother than myself, of course! They both know I despise cutting, and both know I have very little tolerancy for it, yet, here they are, asking me to help them solve the problems.

Eric told me he did it because he wants to "Die happy." Seems logical, I suppose. Selfish and stupid, yes, but I see his logic. However, I didn't miss a beat in showing him to properly cut yourself, and the best places to lose the most blood... Probably not the best "friend" thing to do, but it's just me.

It just drives me insane. I hate being the middleman, especially in situations like this. >.<

</rant>
Old 01-13-2006, 06:48 PM   #1686
WolfMoon

Xng, I remember my first major break-up going something like that. Weeks of not wanting to eat, staying in my room in the dark all day listening to my walkman. I went through a phase of only drinking milk and not ingesting solids for some reason.

The young feel things with the intensity that only youth can sustain. Or....uh, something............

*HUGZ* for you and your sister, Xng. Those are the things we're here for, cuz we're big sisters.
Old 01-13-2006, 06:59 PM   #1687
JuliaGaltic

Wow, 6 months at 13? I had a 4 month relationship at 16 and that one tore me to pieces. He didn't dump me though I had to move to a different country so it was kind of forced. Not the same thing but, yeah, 6 months is a huge deal for a 13 year old.

Unfortunately, and I'm sure we ALL remember our first love and our first breakup, there's not anything you can do. She'll talk when she needs to and not before. If that were me I'd be feeling small, ugly, rejected, etc... big feelings for a 13 year old to cope with. She is young, however, and luckily this will only turn into experience; leaving only a minute scar.

You sound like a great older sister and I'm sure you'll handle this as well as could be hoped.
Old 01-14-2006, 10:30 AM   #1688
Needled

I think it's better for her to experience a break up like this while she's young, so she will be prepared in her next relationship. It's good to get it over with.

Well today will be my last day in the house I'm living in as I type this. We were evicted, so now I'm supposed to live with my uncle. My mom told me that at the end of the semester I can move with her to New York. I don't want to leave my friends and all my possessions behind, but this wont be the first time I've had to do that. It seems like all my life has been moving and my parents telling me this is the last move, we're starting over... All that shit that I know not to believe anymore. New York is actually one state I haven't lived in yet. I think it will be better for me though because there are more opportunities for me there. I hate North Carolina. I always have. We always came back to NC because we had family here. And in Michigan. But my mom hates the snow in Michigan, I don't think she realizes that it isn't going to be much better in NY.

My other option is to move to Oregon to live with my sister again. I lived with her 2 years ago when she was in California. That was okay, my sister is only 26 and she has her shit together. Our mom is kind of jealous because Chris makes good money and has 2 kids.. nice house.. you know, everything we don't have. I keep in touch with my sister, and we are pretty close. She never writes or talks to my mom though. They've never been close. When Christina was younger she lived with her dad (diff from my dad), because mom was on drugs and she was always with different guys.

Anyhow, most likely I will end up moving with my mom. My dad doesn't know about it.. my mom wants to just leave without him knowing, like in the middle of the night or something.. So I'm not 'allowed' to say anything.

I've always had to keep secrets like this. I remember on my 13th bday my dad bought a bottle of vodka for me and told me not to tell my mom. The next day i had a friend over and my mom got us a case of beer telling us not to tell my dad. But this secret I'm keeping from my dad is much bigger than anything I've had to keep to myself. I will feel kind of bad just leaving him. So I'm thinking that the night we leave I'm going to write him a long letter explaining why i left, and why i never said anything.. I'll definitely want to keep in touch. I'm hoping when I move, it will be the last time. Maybe one day I will be able to call some place home.
Old 01-14-2006, 10:33 AM   #1689
joyslayer

Hopefully. But when you are 18, you can leave and live where ever you like. But I would suggest college.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 01-14-2006, 10:36 AM   #1690
gothboy13

none of my relationships has ever lasted a week (people think im weird)
Old 01-14-2006, 10:40 AM   #1691
joyslayer

I've had one that lasted two years. But sadly, the guy killed himself which kind of cut our time together a little short.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 01-14-2006, 10:52 AM   #1692
Wise Child

That sucks, Needled. Knowing from personal experience how hard it is to be forced into the middle by your parents, people in a position of authority who're old enough to know better (meaning no disresepect to your parents, but it really isn't fair in this instance to put you in that position), all I can say is that it won't always be like this. A few more years and you'll be able to choose for yourself. I know it's easy to say when you're old enough to be away from it, but it's true. :-) The worst thing about being a kid is being totally under the power of your parents and having no say in what happens even when they're being unreasonable or hard on you - and since all parents are human beings, there probably isn't a kid in the world who doesn't know what that's like.

gothboy - you're only fourteen, if your profile is right, and it's not that unusual for relationships to be short when you're young. Just take it easy. Dating's supposed to be fun and if you don't click with someone, you'll regret it later if you waste a load of time on someone you don't click with, just for the sake of having a g/f.

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Old 01-14-2006, 10:56 AM   #1693
horrorgirl

A member has been posting neo-nazi drivel and nobody is seeming to notice. Saxie posted some neo-nazi crap in the poetry thread that was written by the neo-nazi group Prussian Blue. He also posted their lyrics in another thread. The member has to know what the lyrics are about so I am not going to believe that they don't. I hate racist nazi morons and this is really pissing me off.Neo-nazis have been trying,and in some ways have succeeded, in gaining a foothold in the goth/industrial subculture. I have seen them try to post the same kind of crap on other boards. Could somebody delete the drivel and tell Saxie that if he wants to post that crap then do it elsewhere, because it is really offensive.

I'm gothtastically delicious!
Old 01-14-2006, 03:20 PM   #1694
WolfMoon

Man, I didn't even realize that horrorgirl! I don't really read the poetry thred that often.
Old 01-14-2006, 07:32 PM   #1695
joyslayer

Wow, I didn't notice that either! I don't read the poetry one at all. I dunno what they was thinking......

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 01-15-2006, 10:20 AM   #1696
Surgeon Méchant De Sang

Location: In some desolate wooded area with the rest of the trailer trash.
We had something like that happen up here where I'm living now. They were actually out there putting flyers on cars, asking people to boycott certain brands, because the people that owned these companies were supposedly jewish. I think nsm88.com (or .org or .net, I don't really remember) and I think it's about time people take a real stand against this stupid crap.

My rant that I'm posting relates to this stupid neo nazi bullshit...

I have a acquaintance (I honestly don't consider her a real "stable" friend anymore) who lives up in Canada. I knew her before she moved up there - we used to be friends in high school. I used to like her because I thought she was intellegent, and spoke her mind; but it turns out that isn't as smart or as wonderful as she would like people to think she is.

I think she's the biggest hypocrite that has ever walked this earth. She changes her ideals and standards on a daily basis. One day she may be this, or one day she may be that. She's went from Baptist, Buhhdist, Wiccan, and all the way to being a neo-nazi. I always remember her talking about Hitler, and claiming that she was related to him in some way. I guess you could say that she always had some kind of strange fascination with him - being that he was her RELATIVE and all. (Which is bullshit by a big fucking long shot!)
The wheel started to turn when she moved to Canada. She had picked up a copy of Mein Kampf somewhere, and then suddenly she decided that she was a nazi. She started to network with particular people, including one moron named Steve who has claimed to be a firefighter, and has also claimed to be in the U.S. Military. (He claimed that he knew Rammstein personally, and that he was going to arrange a meeting with them. She also likes to claim that all their new music is being inspired by her. ) (*Note - This moron happens to live at home with his parents, a statement he has made quite a few times despite the grandiose lies he likes to spew.)
It got to where she she claimed she was associating with people who were part of the aryan nations. I told that it was a topic that I was not willing to discuss with her, and backed off for awhile. I knew it would be a matter of time before she would change her mind about being a BIG FAT BIGOT.
She met another guy (for some reason this girl thinks that the Internet is one big dating service) who she claims is "native" and now claims that she's not racist at all. As a matter of fact, she says she doesn't "understand" why there is so much hate. Now she thinks it's "wrong".
She actually goes the extra mile, and goes on and on about it's wrong to hold any prejudice against anyone.
Like I said, hypocrite.
Another thing that bothers me is that she having a baby with this guy and she's barely known him for a year. She hasn't know this guy for very long, and she's going to have a baby with him. (This of course, is her second child. ) She pawned the first one off to her parents, because she claimed that she didn't want to take care of baby. She said it was too much of a responsibility for her, so she handed off that responsibility to her parents. Of course they readily took the child...
I got a nasty feeling that she's going to pawn this one off as well when she finds out that she doesn't want to have the responsibility of taking care of this one either.
She goes through men like a person with a cold goes through kleenex. She'll eventually get bored of her new boyfriend, and knowing her, she'll probably log online and find another moron to string along. Perhaps she'll have a baby with him too...
It's only a matter of time before she changes her mind again.
Old 01-15-2006, 09:03 PM   #1697
joyslayer

Oi, I would imagine that would be quite annoying. Kind of like a guy who won't shut up abotu his creepy sexual fantasies.....

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 01-16-2006, 12:44 AM   #1698
JuliaGaltic

It's 3:30am and I'm still awake. It's going to be another sleepless night for me. There are too many things running around in my head.

How do you get motivated when nothing sparks your interest? Lately, I just feel like a zombie walking through life. I go through all the motions of being alive, but when I'm alone and undistracted, I can stare at a wall for hours. I'm hurting those around me. Mainly my boyfriend since he's the only one that can tell that, even though I act as though I'm there, I'm becoming a shell of what I used to be.

Nothing is terribly wrong with my life. Shit, I've seen people post things in here that are 10 times worse than any complications I might have at the moment. I think that may be part of the problem as well. Nothing is going on that is really bad but nothing is going on that is really good either. I guess I feel kind of stuck. Not moving forward and not moving backward either and no sign of any movement in the future.

I suggested to my bf that maybe I should go visit family in LA for a little while, that maybe that would unstick the routine and jump start things. He said he'd miss me too much and that there shouldn't be anything that we shouldn't be able to get through together. He sees it as something we have to help eachother through. I agree with both his and my opinion.

I just don't know what to do or what there is to do even.

Phew, if you read all that, you're a trooper...
Old 01-16-2006, 01:06 AM   #1699
AlKilyu

That sounds like depression. I'd ask your doctor what he or she thinks and if anti-depressents are in order.
Old 01-16-2006, 01:23 AM   #1700
pitseleh

So I'm a trooper, then... No, I don't deserve a title like that, since it wasn't a chore at all, really Julia - give yourself some credit.

Well, what little I can say is - I know how you feel. I'm sure basically everyone does, in some respect. Going through times when you're not all there, and life feels like a level plane with no significant valleys or hills, just trudging along... hehe, not to sound like Marvin or anything...

I guess about the only advice I can give you is what you already thought; to do something out of the ordinary. It could be something like taking a hike in the mountains, going on a little trip like you said, maybe stick up a convenience store with a bag of snakes, eat shrooms and do a big oil-painting... the possibilities are endless!

These are just idle, please-do-not-try-this-at-home suggestions, but yeah... I suck at giving advice, did you know? Good luck with your life anyway, I'm sure a smart girl like you will find a way to resolve the situation, or lack thereof.
Closed Thread