Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 04:06 AM   #1951
mortalitas incomitatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by robster667
I feel your pain..............I aint getting any either. LOL

Well that explains you..............................*sigh*

on behalf of Xng.

you are a fucking wanker!

*another eliter*
Old 02-13-2006, 04:07 AM   #1952
mortalitas incomitatus

i really must stop sleeping with younger men.

if i wanted a puppy i would buy a four legged one.

*another eliter*
Old 02-13-2006, 04:10 AM   #1953
Blushing Heliophobe

They (younger men) are so much easier to train. That's why I married myself a young'un... =^^=
Old 02-13-2006, 06:05 AM   #1954
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by robster667
I feel your pain..............I aint getting any either. LOL

Well that explains you..............................*sigh*
so, whenever i read anything posted by you, i get an urge to toss my monitor off the desk in frustration and i don't know what to do about it.

your posts aren't offensive, per se - but neither are they, in any way, pertinent or truly acceptable in terms of their content.

i want to report them, but i'm at a loss as to exactly why - other than to just let the admins decide whether or not to erase your account.

you make my head hurt but when i say that it feels like i'm dissing a kid from the short bus.
Old 02-13-2006, 06:12 AM   #1955
sensuous0mar

Did you hear that Mary Kate and Ashley went emo? This makes me want to vomit. I haven't actually seen it yet, but my ex told me about it. Ewwwwwww. *shudders*
Old 02-13-2006, 06:17 AM   #1956
Blushing Heliophobe

Well, they already got the malnourished look down. With a haircut and black dye job, I can definitely see this as a possibility.

All that's left is chucks, corduroys, undersized jean jacket, and a tin vintage lunchpail.

Yup. That's working out in my mind.

On the subject...

why do magazines call Ashlee Simpson a 'rocker'? Why? WHY!?!
Old 02-13-2006, 06:21 AM   #1957
mortalitas incomitatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushing Heliophobe
They (younger men) are so much easier to train. That's why I married myself a young'un... =^^=

i dont want to train em.
and i dont want em falling in love with me.
god damn it
why do i get into this trouble?
FROOT-LOOPS
!!!!

*another eliter*
Old 02-13-2006, 06:24 AM   #1958
Blushing Heliophobe

Whoops, depends on your intentions then!

When you're playing for keeps, I like the younger ones

Mine couldn't even buy alcohol until recently *evil grins*...
Old 02-13-2006, 06:27 AM   #1959
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortalitas incomitatus
i dont want to train em.
and i dont want em falling in love with me.
god damn it
why do i get into this trouble?
FROOT-LOOPS
!!!!
they don't fall in love, darlin' - they're lust-filled and confused.

you're like crack, back in the early 80's - "try it once and you're addicted". remember that?

these kids get a taste of you and they're hooked. simple as that.
Old 02-13-2006, 07:18 AM   #1960
sensuous0mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushing Heliophobe
Well, they already got the malnourished look down. With a haircut and black dye job, I can definitely see this as a possibility.

All that's left is chucks, corduroys, undersized jean jacket, and a tin vintage lunchpail.

Yup. That's working out in my mind.

On the subject...

why do magazines call Ashlee Simpson a 'rocker'? Why? WHY!?!
Sure they're malnurished, but not every malnurished, skelital, concave girl can be emo. They're far too transparent and kitchy...even for emo!
Old 02-13-2006, 07:20 AM   #1961
Blushing Heliophobe

Aah, but see, in Hollywood all you have to master is the look!

*cough AVRIL LAVIGNE cough*

Excuse me.
Old 02-13-2006, 07:25 AM   #1962
sensuous0mar

Hollywood makes me cry rusty nails. Although I do sometimes wish I could make it as an actress. I don't have the "look" and therefor nobody would accept me for having any talent whatsoever.
Old 02-13-2006, 07:31 AM   #1963
Blushing Heliophobe

No way. I totally disagree. While yes, most roles are taken up by a certain standard, there are all types of actors that make it.

Come on, like Steve Buschemi woke up one day and thought he was good looking enough to be in Hollywood?

I think you are selling yourself short if you think your success is limited by your ability to physically conform. I've never seen your acting but you're beautiful and intelligent, so I would hope that you don't sell yourself short.

So there.
Old 02-13-2006, 07:38 AM   #1964
sensuous0mar

There are some that don't fit the mold, but really they are few and far between. It really saddens me that everyone puts so much weight on what people look like and not what kind of talent they have. I really look up to Camryn Manheim. I think she's very talented and hers would be the sort of character market I'd have to target. Sigh.
Old 02-13-2006, 08:20 PM   #1965
Circle V

I find it funny that the major news networks have spent so much time discussing Cheney's, ah... mistake, when there's a war going on. Most of those people aren't getting away with "chickenpox-like marks" on their faces.

For the record, I'm not necessarily against the war (in theory, at least), Bush's White House, or anything of the sort.
Old 02-13-2006, 11:24 PM   #1966
Magpie_Tendencies

I babysat my neighbours kids after school today. Cute little brats.
Have you ever played ring-around-a-rosie?
Have you ever played it 50 times in a row until you start falling over
before you're supposed to?
I have.
Time to go lie down.
Old 02-14-2006, 06:06 PM   #1967
Disfunction

$3019.38 invested into my mealplan while living here at university. As a vegetarian, my dietary needs are already generally more difficult for me to meet, but as of late, my university's cafetaria seems to take pride in the fact that variety is not something offered to people of my dietary needs. Sources of protein are often times limited to egg-salad sandwiches and pizza.

On the rare occasion there will be poorly prepared tofu, or a chick pea salad, or any varying number of bean dishes, but only ever one source of protein at any given time (aside from the previously mentioned egg-salad sandwich (which is every other day) and pizza.

I spend over three grand to get food, 14 meals per week, which averages out to two meals per day (which I don't even use as it stands). I cannot afford to eat elsewhere because the money's been invested into this shitty, vapid cafetaria. You'd think that with that amount of money, they'd be able to provide a decent variety of meal options.

In fact, the variety as it stands for people in general is pathetic, add the vegetarian dynamic to the equation, and, well... it fucking sucks.

I'm about to go insane. I haven't had a healthy intake of protein for just under a week, who knows where my iron is at. I feel weak, and tired, and as an added complaint, I've been living in a building that has not one window that opens. The only fresh air I get is when I walk to and from my classes, which is just under 20-40 minutes per day, depending on the day.

I could also add my mounting social anxiety to this list, the pressures of school, and the news that my grandmother is in the hospital and the doctors haven't a clue what's wrong with her, the fact that yet another one of my male friends has developed a crush on me (myself being a heterosexual, despite experimentation), aaaaaaaaaand finally concluding with my bank account being tapped out from me trying to get decent food from outside of the school which has finally forced me to just wait it out until I can go home next week and hopefully make some money working.

...don't smother your kids."
Old 02-14-2006, 06:33 PM   #1968
edible_eye

aw, dis - as shitty as that sounds on its face value - it's done wonders for your abs.
Old 02-14-2006, 06:45 PM   #1969
Disfunction

Well, now my grandmother's on the respirator, and I'm currently 5 hours away; it would take 10 hours for my parents to drive here and then back there, so I'm not even going to be able to say my piece.

She should've been more considerate and done this next week when I could see her. *weak attempt at humour*

Thanks, Edible. Lord knows I needed it.

And thank you, Eyes.

Old 02-14-2006, 07:04 PM   #1970
edible_eye

that sucks, man - especially if you're close with your grandmother. i'll offer my sympathy at your plight if you are.
Old 02-14-2006, 07:33 PM   #1971
Disfunction

Close enough that it will never have been close enough. If that makes sense.

Old 02-14-2006, 08:11 PM   #1972
edible_eye

it does. you care, and that's what matters.

i'm sure she knows it, too. i wish you and she well.
Old 02-14-2006, 08:57 PM   #1973
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disfunction
Well, now my grandmother's on the respirator, and I'm currently 5 hours away; it would take 10 hours for my parents to drive here and then back there, so I'm not even going to be able to say my piece.

She should've been more considerate and done this next week when I could see her. *weak attempt at humour*

Thanks, Edible. Lord knows I needed it.

And thank you, Eyes.
I'm so sorry Sweetie..

If I were there I would drive you to the hospital myself.

Any chance of you catching a plane?

Please let me know if you need anything.. Even if it's just someone to scream at/to/with..

*Squeezy Hugs*
Old 02-15-2006, 11:51 PM   #1974
Blushing Heliophobe

Hey Dis - I was a vegan until a few months ago. Unless you live in a city it's just sometimes impossible to get what you really need. I just gave up. If you do end up giving in, I'll be there in Veggie Hell with you getting roasted over an open flame by all the inhabitants of Old MacDonald's farm, too.

*sigh*

Just don't tell PETA...
Old 02-16-2006, 09:21 AM   #1975
She_Is_My_Sin

Ok I'm going to rant about Kerrang magazine. Over the past few months it's layout's becoming a tad predictable. For example the bands that have been dominating a majority of the last several months are: HIM, Funeral For A Friend, Trivium, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Aiden etc(with all the same stuff repeated over & over). I keep buying it for the hope that somewhere amist all the rubbish is something decent carelessly shoved at the bottom of a page, mentioned in a paragraph, or that they actually remembered there are other bands. But sadly, no. Even interviews with bands I like are all becoming the same. Last time they had a decent band in it, all they blabbered on about was how sexy the lead singer was. I mean, they're a band like any other, so why do they keep constantly pointing out the obvious point that the lead singer is hot, female & independant. Just like the time before & the time before that... *sigh* I'm not bothering to buy it next week, I can already guess who's going to be whoring the whole magazine. What a waste of paper.
Closed Thread