Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 07:26 PM   #2176
Jane13

I like you, Reject Duckies. ^.^ That's all I have to say *shrug*
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 03-06-2006, 09:15 PM   #2177
Empty_Purple_Stars

We do have a thread in General, entitled "Jack This Thread".

Could you guys please use it for Chit Chat and not the Rant thread?

52 Off Topic Posts is more than a bit excessive..

Thanks..
Old 03-06-2006, 09:39 PM   #2178
Godslayer Jillian

Woah, I didn't even notice. Sorry

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 03-07-2006, 03:08 PM   #2179
She_Is_My_Sin

I know how stupid this must sound, but I am so angry at the state of the toilets at school. I'm not really sure what the deal with the cleaner is, fair enough she's a nice lady & does a reasonable job but she only cleans the toilet for 5 minutes at lunch, once a week. A little while after she leaves it's in a state again. I'm angry at the school for not even picking up on this! Today has to be the worst case, I was about to sit down & noticed some poo on the seat, then I look around to see some smeared on the wall. Why would you do that?! Once there was a large hole in the ceiling that emitted some strange dust & there's usually sanitary towels on the floor. My point is all the girls that complain about it are usually the culprits who flood the place or break the doors. I've told the head about this & asked what he's going to do about it for the last four years & nothing has been done. *sigh* I guess I'm just going to have to save it all up for when I get home & cause some damage to myself.
Old 03-07-2006, 03:29 PM   #2180
WolfMoon

Vin, take care of that knee, damnit! You really don't wanna blow a good job by a fuck-up that you can prevent, hun.

EPS, take care babe. I love ya girlie. If you need anything just pm me!

*HUGZ*
Old 03-07-2006, 09:44 PM   #2181
Magpie_Tendencies

That's the guy who hates homosexuals right? Stupid homophobic asshole.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:54 PM   #2182
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santarea
Short and sweet-
I fucking hate fucking Fred fucking Phelps.

I am going to make "GodHates Phelps.Org."

One of my Topeka coworkers was singing his praises to my stunned silence as I waited for a punchline that never came.
I'll find a way to chip in for the domain registration if you're serious..

Fuck Fred Phelps.

He is a vile piece of DogFuck.

There is now discussion in many states to make what he and his band of hate-mongering psychos are doing, a felony.

I wholeheartedly support any such legislation. You shouldn't be able to protest and disrupt something as sacred as a funeral service. Especially with the filth that they spew during the services of these honorable men and women.
Old 03-07-2006, 10:05 PM   #2183
Reject_Bunnies

I might not agree with the Gay lifestyle,but that Fred Phelps clown is a real wacko.

I've been to his website,and even saw how they protested funerals here in Ohio...that's just sick and wrong.

From what I've gathered of this nutcase,he's basically running a Cult;and he's the head bozo. I forget the number,but I recenly heard how many of his "church members" were related to him...the guy has his own personal army of lunitics!
Old 03-07-2006, 10:27 PM   #2184
Reject_Bunnies

What really proved to me how wacko he is was when I read about how:"God caused 9/11 because of the Gays in America".
Old 03-08-2006, 02:26 AM   #2185
Wise Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reject_Bunnies
What really proved to me how wacko he is was when I read about how:"God caused 9/11 because of the Gays in America".
I believe it went something like, "you are supremely evil and arrogant if you don't believe that God caused 9/11".

It tells me something when even the people who believe it don't have enough confidence in what thgey're saying to simply give their views and trust that people will be won over by the fact that they make sense. Using God like an older sibling in pre-school - "and if you don't like it, he'll come beat you up" - belies a need to threaten others into joining them that suggests their point of view isn't up to much.

I'd love it if you made it, Santarea. I'd join!

Phelps vs. Santarea? My money's on San...

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Old 03-08-2006, 02:52 AM   #2186
Blushing Heliophobe

Dead Milkmen...

"Now Stuart, if you look at the soil around any large U.S. city with a big
underground homosexual population - Des Moines, Iowa, perfect example.
Look at the soil around Des Moines, Stuart. You can't build on it, you
can't grow anything in it. The government says it's due to poor farming.
But I know what's really going on, Stuart. I know it's the queers.
They're in it with the aliens. They're building landing strips for gay
Martians. I swear to God.

You know what Stuart, I like you. You're not like the other people, here
in the trailer park."

I think of this when Pat Robertson opens his big flapper and I find the ability to smile.
Old 03-08-2006, 06:29 AM   #2187
tekajo

Did you know if you type in godhatesfags.org it redirects to godlovesfags.com.

i always thought the godhatesfags/america.com websites were...fake. Good lord.
Old 03-08-2006, 07:02 AM   #2188
Deviant Kitten

*Jaw drops*

I've just been to godhatesfags.com. I felt dirty just typing the name of that abusive website.

Taken from the website: "In summary, sodomites are wicked and sinners before the Lord exceedingly (Gen. 13:13), are violent and doom nations (Gen. 19:1-25; Jgs. 19), are abominable to God (Lev. 18:22), are worthy of death for their vile, depraved, unnatural sex practices (Lev. 20:13; Rom. 1:32), are called dogs because they are filthy, impudent and libidinous (Deut. 23:17,18; Mat. 7:6; Phil. 3:2)...."

It goes on like that. "Worthy of death"?! Jesus fuckin christ... These cretinous bigots make me feel physically sick.

~ Wei Hui
Old 03-08-2006, 04:33 PM   #2189
ExistentialDisorder

Deviant, you let those fuck nuggets win by getting pissed at their antics. they're antagonizers guilty of the same things they preach against. These are the same bunch of retards that were praising god for killing the miners in W.V. because it was 'god's punishment' for making Brokeback Mountain... I mean really... does that sound like they're playing with a full deck?

I must admit tho, I took a little pleasure in reading about when that whiny bitch-ass daughter of his got her house pipe-bombed and nobody did any time for it. Too bad they only hit the van. and too bad she wasn't in it.

"What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection
Is it all you wanted to be?
What if you could look right through the cracks?
Would you find yourself [or]
Find yourself afraid to see?..." -NIN
Old 03-08-2006, 05:02 PM   #2190
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExistentialDisorder

Too bad they only hit the van. and too bad she wasn't in it.
Huzzah..

Here's hoping their aim is better next time..

More than that, I'm hoping that those Vile Aberrations of Humanity don't breed..
Old 03-08-2006, 05:45 PM   #2191
ExistentialDisorder

hehe - at least we finally agree on something, EPS

I would like to hear/read more about this movement to make their actions criminal tho. Anyone have any links to info on that?

Isn't quite as it seems?
Is an elaborate dream?
Old 03-08-2006, 06:18 PM   #2192
tenet_2012

Do you guys and gals think that there is a personality trait that makes people fall in love?

I went to The 90's (a gay bar in Minneapolis) the other night and I met another poz guy. We went back to my place and did the nasty (first time in like two months for me).

I gave this guy my number before I realized how annoying and unoriginal he was (had the fake gay accent and did stereo-type gay things). I made him leave. I was rude and figured he got the hint. He just called me, I ignored him as usual, and he left me a voice mail expressing unconditional love for me.

This happens all the time. Everyone I meet falls for me. It is wierd.

Does this happen to anybody else? If so, why? And how do I make it stop?

--Geisha
Old 03-08-2006, 07:53 PM   #2193
ExistentialDisorder

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenet_2012
Do you guys and gals think that there is a personality trait that makes people fall in love?

I went to The 90's (a gay bar in Minneapolis) the other night and I met another poz guy. We went back to my place and did the nasty (first time in like two months for me).

I gave this guy my number before I realized how annoying and unoriginal he was (had the fake gay accent and did stereo-type gay things). I made him leave. I was rude and figured he got the hint. He just called me, I ignored him as usual, and he left me a voice mail expressing unconditional love for me.

This happens all the time. Everyone I meet falls for me. It is wierd.

Does this happen to anybody else? If so, why? And how do I make it stop?
You need to think about what your reasons for bringing him home with you were in the first place. Tho they seem pretty obvious. That's your first mistake. As well as your answer for how to make it stop. Quit whoring around. And how the hell, if his mannerisms were so irritating to you, did you manage to ignore them long enough to get a nut? That sort of thing always boggles me. If it's so easy to get them to fall for you, then why did you pick him, of a club full of potentials?

As for love being a personality trait, the whole gay scene is extremely shallow and materialistic to begin with. Throw in being POZ and you're even more alone, making it that much more difficult to establish connection or emotion with anyone. So a lot of guys in that situation tend to mistakenly latch on to just about anybody that comes along and pays them any attention. Especially if it envolves anything sexual.

The guy's not in love, he's in lust. And you treated him like a bitch, for whatever reasons you feel were justified. Once you realized how irritating and 'yesterday' he was, did you bother to try being somewhat polite or respectful and tell him you weren't interested anymore? Or did you jump right into the bitch mode, acting like a typical boi at Babylons?

Methinks the latter is more accurate.

Isn't quite as it seems?
Is an elaborate dream?
Old 03-08-2006, 08:29 PM   #2194
ExistentialDisorder

Xnguela, I'm not saying i think HE'S a bitch, I was just pointing out how bitchy and typical his handling of that particular situation was. He asked for opinions and a round-about way of advice. I gave mine. I've got a good decade or so on both of you in the gay club scene, I see this sort of thing happen all the time and it irritates the hell out of me. his description of that particular situation is classic club boi.

Isn't quite as it seems?
Is an elaborate dream?
Old 03-08-2006, 08:38 PM   #2195
Circle V

I think that all three of you are wrong. So there.
Old 03-08-2006, 08:45 PM   #2196
ExistentialDisorder

i don't see where i was being an ass. sometimes the truth hurts, especially when it comes with a bit of salt.

and this is just one example of the kind of shit that we get labeled for, why we have fucktards like phelps and his bunch protesting our funerals, why people like reject_bunnies hate us. because THIS is all they see. There is a certain amount of responsibility that we all have to take in order to be given any kind of respect. so yeah, it pisses me off. sorry.

Isn't quite as it seems?
Is an elaborate dream?
Old 03-08-2006, 08:50 PM   #2197
tenet_2012

I see your point. I am an attention whore and probably do shit like this on purpose (though not realizing it).

I did want opinions. The above rant was just an example of current events. My question was that if people believed that certian personality traits made other people fall easily for them.

And, I am not the reason that ignorant people hate homosexuals! I am offended that you would write that!

--Geisha
Old 03-08-2006, 09:07 PM   #2198
ExistentialDisorder

I'm not saying that YOU as a person is the reason, or a reason, Tenet. Just some of your actions, such as the way you handled the situation with that guy.

And in all fairness, I've been on your side of similar situations too, where mr. whoever just won't take no for an answer and you're left with no choice but to be rude. and even then it sometimes doesn't work. i don't think sexual preference has anything to do with it tho, as i'm sure it can be a problem for all.

So please don't think I'm trying to bash you as a person, cause I'm not. most everything ELSE I've read from you makes you seem cool.

but your scenario, or at least the way you described it, is very much like what I was bitching about the other day in the homo thread, about "them" only seeing this kind of shit from us and wondering why we want "special treatment".

As for personality traits, of course there are various traits that make different people fall for different people. The way you worded the question in your original post made it sound like you were referring to the traits being on the part of the one who falls, and not the one that's being fallen for. If that makes any sense. There are specific traits that I am drawn to - apparently extremely rare traits, at least among other gay men, because I don't find them very often at all. and on the rare occasion that I do, it's usually not returned, so I settle for what's available. Hence my current "relationship". but anyway... again, not actually attacking YOU, just the actions. Sorry.

Isn't quite as it seems?
Is an elaborate dream?
Old 03-08-2006, 09:48 PM   #2199
Empty_Purple_Stars

Ugh.

I'm really not even sure I want to wade off into this, but I love ya to pieces Tenet so I'm going to walk the plank anyway..

What really concerns me the most about what you shared, is the fact that your POZ and having one night stands. Even if you used/use a condom, you know that isn't a 100% guarantee for you, or your partner. Not only could you pass along the Virus, but you also make yourself vulnerable to different strains of the virus, that could potentially be more virulent or lethal, than yours.

I have been burying friends because of this disease since 1991.

You're too smart and too wonderful, not to be more responsible and careful.

If you become involved with someone you want to get serious with, then there are steps you can take to protect both of you. And both of you can make informed decisions.

But Casual Sex in this situation is like sticking a Loaded Gun in both of Your Mouths, Spinning the Chamber, and Pulling the Trigger. You can hope you're both going to walk away, but eventually one of you is going to get the bullet.

Again, if I didn't give a fuck, or think you were totally worth it, I wouldn't say shit.

But I do give a fuck, and I know you have so much to do in your life.. And I also believe you wouldn't want to pass along the what you are living with, to someone who wasn't totally committed to spending their lives with you.

Just think about it ok? And please forgive me If I have offended you in any way..

*Hugs*
Old 03-09-2006, 10:42 AM   #2200
WolfMoon

Um, guys?

I believe Tenet said they were both POZ. But yeah, I think that they can be charged, Geisha. If they know that the person they are with isn't poz.

And puhleez! I know exactly why guys are always falling in 'love' with him! Have you seen him? There aren't a whole helluva lotta guys going to clubs that look like that!
Closed Thread