Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 04-18-2007, 10:40 PM   #101
eternalcrimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloopie
Not even remotely witty. Try again, failure.
How would you know? You're the one born without a sense of humor.
eternalcrimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:55 PM   #102
Drake Dun

Sorry, this is off-topic, but it is too funny not to post. If you go to the link I just posted, you will see a string of comments from random people at the end. This one was hillarious.

"15. Can anyone confirm the mental capacity of this student? For a college senior- his uses of "name-calling" and word choices are completely incohesive and give a sense that this student may have been mentally challenged. It almost sounds like what you might here from people undergoing psychoanalysis to deal with physical/sexual abuse and reassume their childhood personalities!"

I am so glad that this person gave us a "chance" to here their incohesive comments about the linguistic fluidity of Seung-Hui's writing.

Drake
Drake Dun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 11:03 PM   #103
eternalcrimson

Have you seen Cho Seung-Hui's mannifesto video yet?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/18/vtech.shooting/
Old 04-19-2007, 12:03 AM   #104
charlotte666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vako
I am very curious as to the murderer's motivation. Can't wait to find out. It cannot possibly be something as trivial and lame as girlfriend trouble.

Oh well. When he gets to prison... rack 'em.
he wont be going to prison he shot himself aswell, the only thing that gets me is there was a 2 hour gap between when he shot his 'girlfriend' nad the other person and during that time he filmed his confessions and what not.

he was mentally unstable he had been in a mental institution a year before but he slipped through the nets so to speak and no one realised how dangerous he was. as our news seems to suggest he had a disagrement with the wealthy side of college life. thats all we know so far but i really feel for the people that have lost someone
charlotte666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 12:57 AM   #105
killer_asian_Dax

Having just watched the video, the killer's "manifesto," it seems to me that this guy may have had some serious mental illness going on. His speech pattern and diction were very abnormal. Also, aside from the obvious fact that what he said in the video was pre-written, the grammar and sentence structures were worse than a third grader's.

I'm casting my ballot and calling "mental illness."

My crappy Myspace
killer_asian_Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 01:20 AM   #106
eternalcrimson

You just don’t know when to let go do you? Wasn’t this thread about the Virginia Tech Shootings…Just Checking?

Quote:
No, I have a sense of humor.
No you don’t because if you did you would have ignored what I said and moved on with your life. You’re just like every other stereotypical atheist I’ve known in my life. Completely dullard, devoid of life and takes things way too fucking seriously.

Quote:
It just is a little more sophisticated, sorry.
You know out of curiosity I’ve looked back at all of your posts just to see if anything if any of them were even remotely amusing or interesting. It seems all you like to do is whine, bitch, and more importantly be dull and if there is a perfect example of that would be your first introduction post. Let’s do an autopsy.

Quote:
1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
i work as a helper in flooring.
Riveting. That must be a exciting job. Well I guess a exciting job for a exciting person and a helper no less. So when you give your uncle parquet tiles to lay down in homes do you go, “You know what I did something important today? After I lay down this wooden floor I can die saying I did something important in my life. I could have been something bigger like a writer, actor, scientist, poet but being a floor helper is my real calling in life.”

Quote:
2. Where are you from?

new jersey.
HA! HA! HA! How does it feel braking every ten feet to pay tolls? No wonder why the poles in peoples asses from Jersey are so big. I can understand why my Dad’s family had the good sense to move from that shit hole with people like you living there.

Quote:
3. Who is your favorite author?

stephen king =)
So do you always buy your books from Walmart?

Quote:
4. What are your favorite films?

not a movie person v.v
Of course you’re not a movie person. You have more important things to do, like installing linoleum at the trailer park.

Quote:
5. What music do you want played at your wedding?

dixit Dominus
ZZZZZZZZZZZ Are you sure you’re not emo?

Quote:
6. At your funeral?

i guess the funeral march...
You Guess?!?! COME ON! You’ve been on this Earth for how many years and you have no idea what kind of music you want played at your funeral. Are you even human? Don’t you have any emotion!? You answered these questions so apathetically with no life or soul.

Quote:
7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?

i don't want it to be tragic, or intensely painful. i suppose i want to die when i know i am content.
You suppose?! In all of these answers you just aren’t sure of anything. You can die ANY fucking way you want and you just “supposedly” want to die with content. Just another example of how dull you are.

Quote:
8. What kind of casket would you want?

uhh...a blue one?
A Blue One?! And you say “UHH”. you claim to be this eloquent, intelligent guy and yet when asked what kind of casket you want you say “UHH” I don’t even think Yates could have put that more poetically. Way to go! A Blue One…..<Cough>emo<cough>

Quote:
9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?

crap, these questions are hard. i really don't think about these things...uhh...maybe uh...something totally gray? something in the gray sclae I guess?
HA! HA! HA! <Rolls on floor laughing> This shit just gets better. The question was “What’s Your Favorite Outfit?” not “Who is buried in Grant’s Tomb?” You couldn’t even put any thought in to that question you say it’s too hard like you don’t even know yourself and that is because you don’t know yourself. Any person with self-confidence and self-esteem would have had no problem answering that question……and you want to go into psychology? Babu!

Quote:
10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?

i miss watching people and never realizing how fake they were.
I’m not going to bust your balls on this one because this is your first honest answer and very telling. Just based on that answer alone I can tell a lot about you. Obviously you were traumatized when you were a child not just by peers but by adults too. If I were a betting man I’d say that you were most likely psychically or sexually abused. You were probably ridiculed and or bullied by classmates and according to your answer betrayed in someway. You defiantly have trust issues and a persecution complex. Is that close enough? By the way are you on Zoloft, Prozac or Tegretol?

Quote:
11. What's your favorite band?

the cure, dimmu borgir, lord belial, zyklon b, the cure, siouxsie and the banshees, and sisters of mercy.
Well at least your taste in bands isn’t bad……….

Quote:
12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?

just out of high-school, i'm going to be a psychology major.
Oh Babu! You don’t even know yourself yet. It will be like the blind leading the blind.

Quote:
13. Why did you join?

some of the topics here were kinda cool so i wantd to just check it out.
I think that’s a typo. Shouldn’t your answer been this……..

Quote:
13. Why did you join?

Well I noticed that there are a lot of happy content people here and I want to thrust my atheist penis into every thread and show how much smarter I am than everybody else. After all I’m just 18 and I have the world all figured out and I want to conform you and make all of you all as insecure and neurotic as me
Quote:
14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?

i'm a guy.
That’s for sure. You’re certainly not a man.

Quote:
I like jokes about things that are above a third grader's reckoning.
You see this is where your immaturity shows. The reason I’m stooping down to your level is because you won’t shut the fuck up. You are a idealistic out of school punk who thinks that because he just graduated high school (You did graduate high school didn’t you? I’m not sure because of the floor job and all) that you have the world figured out. I know because I was just like you and when I see you thrust yourself in to something that is none of your fucking business (Please remember that phrase “None of your business”) it royally pisses me off which is what you get off on. You are nothing more than a attention whore which is what you wanted and what you got.

Quote:
Try watching a comedy sometime, it's a lot funnier than you are, and when they setup their jokes, they have a formula to it.
You have nothing on me in terms of comedy. You’re probably still watching blossom. You still haven’t told me who idolize yet not that I want to know because I already know you are into mainstream bullshit (especially after reading your introduction). You probably like The Jerky Boys, Saturday Night Live and all the other butchery that you think is comedy.

Quote:
You just beat me in the head with your 'jokes,' and that's not even remotely funny to anyone over the age of ten. Plus the fact that you THINK you are funny might be the only funny thing here. lol.
I wasn’t doing it to amuse you douche bag. I was just being me. That’s how I write and if you don’t like it how about doing something new like not reading them. Maybe ignoring me but obviously you enjoy having negative attention otherwise you wouldn’t be provoking arguments like this one. Not to mention after reading some of the posts you’re defiantly not popular around these parts and being the new arrival I now know why.
Old 04-19-2007, 02:00 AM   #107
killer_asian_Dax

I've rarely if ever seen you contribute anything of substance to any thread far beyond insulting others, but since you decided to go a bit further than chucking mean words, I'll bite. And you've definitely won the award for "Gothier than thou" in all fields. Congratulations.

If you do a bit of research, you'll find that there is a pattern of sorts in mass murderers in that a part of their frontal lobe is damaged. The part that deals with how well we react and control out rage. Obviously Cho's brain has not been looked at yet, but I wouldn't be suprised if his brain was damaged there as well.

Even a number of inmates who are currently on death row have similar damage to their frontal lobe. *Also, it is purported that Cho had a history of mental illness anyhow, but because of his outward appearance, has been able to "slip," if you will, through the cracks and was just viewed as another depressed kid.*

(*This last part, I'm not completely sure of, so don't quote me on it.)

My crappy Myspace
Old 04-19-2007, 02:10 AM   #108
killer_asian_Dax

Has it been said where Cho shot himself anyhow????

Btw- classical music= good taste.

My crappy Myspace
Old 04-19-2007, 03:20 AM   #109
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalcrimson
Seriously have you thought about getting a Pole-ectomy? I’ve heard of flag poles getting jammed in peoples asses but I have to call Guinness because I think we have a world’s first confirmed case of a entire Redwood tree stuck up there, jammed sideways and while you are getting that tree removed you might want to get a sense of humor implant especially since you weren’t born with one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_asian_Dax
Who wants to pull the string?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
something else in common with the average tampon...
Even though this thread began about a morbid subject, it has had me laughing towards the end!

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 04:07 AM   #110
dark_dragon_of_ice

Quote:

You Guess?!?! COME ON! You’ve been on this Earth for how many years and you have no idea what kind of music you want played at your funeral. Are you even human? Don’t you have any emotion!? You answered these questions so apathetically with no life or soul.

Im human last time I checked and I havent really thought about what music I want at my funeral, or in fact anything about my funeral.
dark_dragon_of_ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 04:23 AM   #111
Mir

Bloopie: Perspective my friend, perspective. =)
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 05:03 AM   #112
MollyMac

Holy shit....

it is one thing to thread jack, but come the hell on.

... can't keep the bullshit out of a thread that has nothing to do with your pretention and mudslinging. Why the fuck drag Bloopie's intro here to dissect? If Bloopie really gets under your skin, then Bloopie wins. Thank you for handing him his crown- just stop whining because it made your pussy hurt.

This is like playing king of the hill on a slick of shit.

fuck you
Old 04-19-2007, 05:15 AM   #113
Dancing_in_rain

Children, children, children!!! Behave! Bloopie, Eternal Crimson, you both need to calm down. Are you both PMS-ing, or the male equivalent? Because even that is no excuse for being so disrespectful and rude. You need to learn how to be polite.
http://www.gothic-charm-school.com/
^^^
Visit it. You both need a good dose of respect and good manners. My 8-year-old sister and her gaggle of friends are all much nicer than you. If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Yawn. This is rather tedious, is it not?

www.chansondeplume.blogspot.com
^Mon blog d'ecriture en francais. Veuillez lire et commenter!
Translation: My writing blog in french. Feel free to read and comment.

Dancing_in_rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 05:31 AM   #114
Drake Dun

What's special about April 30th this year?

Drake
Old 04-19-2007, 06:46 AM   #115
raggedyanne

Personally, I think that dissecting Bloopie's intro was rude and quite childish. This break in the thread was actually helpful to me. It gave me a chance to laugh and ponder the human action of searching for someone to blame and turning them into the scapegoat for all their problems. Take goths for example, after the columbine shootings and the rise of faux-goth Marilyn Manson, people have been blaming goths for every act of violence. And now the goths are singling out Bloopie; how mature and understanding of you all.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 07:06 AM   #116
Vako

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlotte666
he wont be going to prison he shot himself aswell, the only thing that gets me is there was a 2 hour gap between when he shot his 'girlfriend' nad the other person and during that time he filmed his confessions and what not.

he was mentally unstable he had been in a mental institution a year before but he slipped through the nets so to speak and no one realised how dangerous he was. as our news seems to suggest he had a disagrement with the wealthy side of college life. thats all we know so far but i really feel for the people that have lost someone
Yes, at the time I posted my original response I did not know the whole story because the media here was late on the story.
Vako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 07:08 AM   #117
Invisigoth69

Here is my take on the thing:

(I am kind of off the topic here but read it anyway and you'll see some kind of connection here on maybe WHY stuff like this is happening more now than in the past 2 decades.)

NOWDAYS.... there is a lot of over-stimulation to young brains. Too much stuff going on all at once for one to take in. THAT has to jar some brains sometime.... somewhere.

NOWDAYS .... instead of 4 people doing a job for 4 people... places of employment have 1 person getting SLAMMED so the place can cut costs and reap more bottom-line rewards monetarily. (greed)

NOWDAYS ... due to technology and advancements which, in of themselves, are not bad things.... health care costs are astronomical and fewer people can afford adequate mental health care. It is not as accessible as it once was. Thus, things and issues with people go unchecked.

NOWDAYS... there are more "throw-away" kids being born more than ever. Babies are born to people either too poor or too stupid to care for them. Some are used just for a paycheck from the government and the unwanted children end up severely neglected. They do not grow up in healthy and loving environments. Most grow up to be psychotic or sociopaths as a result. We are seeing the results of this now days.

Shit like shootings and crazy ass behaviour take place more often as direct results of the above, no?

(Am I making any sense here?)
Invisigoth69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 07:09 AM   #118
Vako

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyanne
Personally, I think that dissecting Bloopie's intro was rude and quite childish. This break in the thread was actually helpful to me. It gave me a chance to laugh and ponder the human action of searching for someone to blame and turning them into the scapegoat for all their problems. Take goths for example, after the columbine shootings and the rise of faux-goth Marilyn Manson, people have been blaming goths for every act of violence. And now the goths are singling out Bloopie; how mature and understanding of you all.
One can take a stand and make a point without being a douche.

'Bloopie' failed.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:16 AM   #119
Vako

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisigoth69
Here is my take on the thing:

(I am kind of off the topic here but read it anyway and you'll see some kind of connection here on maybe WHY stuff like this is happening more now than in the past 2 decades.)

NOWDAYS.... there is a lot of over-stimulation to young brains. Too much stuff going on all at once for one to take in. THAT has to jar some brains sometime.... somewhere.

NOWDAYS .... instead of 4 people doing a job for 4 people... places of employment have 1 person getting SLAMMED so the place can cut costs and reap more bottom-line rewards monetarily. (greed)

NOWDAYS ... due to technology and advancements which, in of themselves, are not bad things.... health care costs are astronomical and fewer people can afford adequate mental health care. It is not as accessible as it once was. Thus, things and issues with people go unchecked.

NOWDAYS... there are more "throw-away" kids being born more than ever. Babies are born to people either too poor or too stupid to care for them. Some are used just for a paycheck from the government and the unwanted children end up severely neglected. They do not grow up in healthy and loving environments. Most grow up to be psychotic or sociopaths as a result. We are seeing the results of this now days.

Shit like shootings and crazy ass behaviour take place more often as direct results of the above, no?

(Am I making any sense here?)
Made sense to me...
Old 04-19-2007, 07:50 AM   #120
Drake Dun

I'm not sure that I would agree about over-stimulation, or more "throw away" kids, or whatever. I do, however, agree with the basic point you are making... events like these are not a necessary part of the human condition. They are the result of social pressures. It looks like those social pressures are increasing, with no signs at present that the process is going to slow down or reverse itself.

In my neck of the woods people don't kill groups of other people, they kill themselves in groups. Finding groups of people who have locked themselves in their cars and gassed themselves in the forests at the foot of Mt. Fuji is getting to be a source of sick jokes.

But the show must go on, eh?

Drake
Old 04-19-2007, 11:43 AM   #121
eternalcrimson

This will be the last time you'll be hearing about this drama here. I've moved it.

Let The Piss Match Commence

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
Holy shit....

it is one thing to thread jack, but come the hell on.

... can't keep the bullshit out of a thread that has nothing to do with your pretention and mudslinging. Why the fuck drag Bloopie's intro here to dissect? If Bloopie really gets under your skin, then Bloopie wins. Thank you for handing him his crown- just stop whining because it made your pussy hurt.

This is like playing king of the hill on a slick of shit.

fuck you
Oh! So there is more than one person with a huge Washington Monument parked in their rear.

I didn't start this thing, Bloopie did. Let me hit the rewind button...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vako
I have had "it" on ignore since... like last weekend or something. No sense in reading writing from a man who lives under a bridge, charges 50% income tax, and fantasizes that he is Joseph goebbels.
Quote:
Good point. If everybody ignored its posts you would see a lot less Francis E. Dec style propaganda.
Quote:
Quote:
Good point. If everybody ignored its posts you would see a lot less Francis E. Dec style propaganda.
Calling people an it is more annoying and more pathetic than anything I can imagine. I read a book in 3rd grade called, "The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe," and the Witch begins to call the kids "its." I think that I grew out of calling people an it as an offensive term when I was eight years old. Let's all try to mature.
Notice he didn’t go after the originator of the sentiment. He went after me and that’s because he has something against me and I have every right to defend myself against such onslaughts and if you don’t understand that then you have just as much of a pole as he does.

Fin.
Old 04-19-2007, 12:10 PM   #122
Saddiction

I read that the shooter referred to the Columbine shooters as 'martyrs'. How disappointing.
Old 04-19-2007, 12:30 PM   #123
killer_asian_Dax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddiction
I read that the shooter referred to the Columbine shooters as 'martyrs'. How disappointing.

Ya- that part was a bit disserning (sp?). I actually asked "why?"

My crappy Myspace
Old 04-19-2007, 03:45 PM   #124
Vako

Quote:
I addressed you, because you're such a tool that you had to follow suit. You've never said something so lame before, and to prove your lamehood you had to follow someone.
I feel that you are abusing this site. You should be banned. I don't know why you are allowed to remain here.

Feck it. Feck it all to Heck. Kiss the Blarney Bloopie.
Old 04-19-2007, 04:05 PM   #125
MollyMac

Wow. Point totally lost. Enjoy the urine wallowing.