Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 05-25-2006, 09:29 PM   #51
Sanctus Dei

Oh yeah...

Krovy: Um, what can I say? When you suck donkey balls, everyone stops to watch the show!! You can't blame me for the groups dissatisfaction with your weedy tired throw back.. It's okay though, no one expects you to be clever... ever...
Any who's, chances are before this is over you'll knock yourself out of the metaphorical ring, your material already recycled once so how much more creative rehash could you possibly dish?
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 09:37 PM   #52
TheKorovaMilkbar

You're trying too hard, Nuksaa, and it is painfully apparent. Your pathetic penis jokes reek of middle-school. Hell, you can't even use a connotation correctly.

My reference to TStone was out of fun, since I have been here long enough to make a joke with the comradery between all of us. You didn't really pay attention to his post, which is sadly apparent (and shows that your so-called "analysis" was nothing short of bullshit). If he had wanted to, TStone could have made me cringe with his post. He was simply poking fun at me, nothing more. He is an accomplished writer, so I knew that he wasn't really being serious. But I'll pray your naiveté was due only to the fact that you haven't been here for jack-shit worth of time.

Now we move on to the parenthesis...

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK PARENTHESIS ARE FOR?!?!

Parenthesis are a sidebar of sorts indicating something independant to, or expanding on the original context. This means this was out of context for the GAME. That's right. Game. I was simply stating to my comrades that this is still just a game. I've been here for a great length of time. I know a few of these people very well, and seeing as how writing is fun to us (as well as burning), then I thought I'd make a thread where our fellow writers or literature enthusiasts could stretch their writing muscles so to speak. It's good practice, immitating the same method as improv when it comes to stand-up comedy. It helps teach one to be quick witted as well. But no, you could understand that. You saw that as your only methods to really attack me. You lacked the knowledge to use anything else against me, and went for my so called "weakness". But guess what?... It wasn't.

So to summarize what I just told you, since you seem to be slow and in need of repeated instruction....

1. Learn to type

2. Learn to burn

3. Eat shit and die.

Have a glorious day...
Old 05-26-2006, 06:35 AM   #53
nuksaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korova
since I have been here long enough to make a joke with the comradery between all of us...But I'll pray your naiveté was due only to the fact that you haven't been here for jack-shit worth of time.
Now we are playing the seniority game. All hail Korova. He is our leerless feeder. You're right. I do not know you directly as this is the first venue for direct conversation; but I have read many of your posts and have an impression of whom I am dealing with soon-to-be-1200-posts (granted an impression I have is you have been here longer than Sept 2005 and your number of posts could have been reset do to a data dump in the past). You are hinging much of your latest argument based on this longevity. You obviously do not know me as well and seem to be all weepy due to someone with less documented time here on Gnet yanking the chain of old Korova.
Quote:
I know a few of these people very well, and seeing as how writing is fun to us (as well as burning), then I thought I'd make a thread where our fellow writers or literature enthusiasts could stretch their writing muscles so to speak.
I am a literature enthusiast and enjoy writing.
Quote:
It helps teach one to be quick witted as well. But no, you could understand that.
But no, I could understand that. Hmmm...a 'Learn to Type' comment is screaming in my head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korova
Welcome to the arena, a thread devoted solely to the flaming of fellow members. This showdown between the top ballcrunchers at Gnet is all in good fun, but don't hold back. Take nothing personal, and have a blast.

This means this was out of context for the GAME. That's right. Game. I was simply stating to my comrades that this is still just a game.
I have been a member of other forums and well aware that it is rude not to read the entire thread prior to starting a response. My interpretation of 'The Arena' was what ever you bring into the Arena is fair game. But I see now we have a rules amendment to the arena. Are there any other rules we should know about before we continue?

Summary: Your response is a failed attempt to belittle me with your point being based on longevity. You called out members of Gnet to 'bring it' and this is the best you have. Next time bring at least your 'B' game, should you have it, to entertain us.

Sanctus: Sperm is not food group and cannot be considered 'dinner'. Get off the street corner and stop being such a cum-dumpster.
Old 05-27-2006, 07:47 AM   #54
Sanctus Dei

Well coll-a me hurt mista Nuksaa... How dare you suggest I collect dinner of any sort 'off the street corner'? Truth of the matter spanky, I have my very own on demand dispenser... but I wonder, might your silly sad comment stem on your lack of a willing receptacle as of late? Don't get all 'chuck out your new whore colored lippy shtick' pissy with me cause even through it claimed to get your rusty junk laid, 45 days later you're still flying solo runs on Palm Airlines...

Well... that's only when you can sneak in a mile high one hander amidst the darkness of the candle lit bathroom at 3 a.m. adorn in your favorite past conquest lace panties and open 'hairy toed' high heels...

Hmm on second thought, you really know how to have a good time on a weak budget. Hot damn! You should probably do a 'how do I handle my dried out pipe work' seminar there slappy, relating one night of your self satisfaction rituals could save millions of men from stale drawers syndrome!!
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

Old 05-28-2006, 01:59 AM   #55
Sanctus Dei

But T, your lil' weenie man isn't quite what it's been...um... 'built up to be', and my Mom always warned me about trying to swallow small objects.

Plus you smell like naughty ass man chocolate down there... I'm alittle afraid of where you've been.

Old 05-28-2006, 09:42 PM   #56
WolfMoon

Tom, that's assuming that you even have enough jizz in those infinitley small coconuts to fill a teaspoon, let alone an entire mouth, to the capacity of non-speech.

WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 09:47 PM   #57
Godslayer Jillian

I don't know how to begin, so I'll wait for the flames to come my way.

So, bring it on!

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 09:53 PM   #58
Sanctus Dei

Jillian, your mother was a hamster.. and your father smelt of elderberries..

Old 05-28-2006, 09:54 PM   #59
Godslayer Jillian

How did you know??

Stalker O.o

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 05-28-2006, 09:57 PM   #60
Sanctus Dei

No no Jillian, it's suppose to be an INSULT not a compliment...

Old 05-28-2006, 10:15 PM   #61
Crom Crauch

Well, with an insult like that... it's just too funny to not be a compliment.
You people disgust me with thine petty squabbling. I guess that true insults are a lost art now, despite others attempts to claim their petty copies as true art. This is how it's done.

*clears throat*
Sanctus, you lack the creativity to crawl your way out of a paper bag, and, as such, you must require a gnome to whisper what small skills of creativity you have into your ears. How you can do more then two things at the same time is a continued source of amazement to us all, as there is no outward signs of the higher thought processes that are needed to qualify as a human being. Sanctus, what I'm saying is that YER DUMB!!! don't ferget it.

Iucunda macula est ex inimici sanguine

Quod sum eris
Crom Crauch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 10:19 PM   #62
Godslayer Jillian

But, getting out of a paper bag doesn't require creativity, only instinct.

You should know that, seeing as, lacking intellect, instinct is what keeps you alive.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 05-28-2006, 10:31 PM   #63
Sanctus Dei

The hairy berry boy has a point, bread crom.

*stupid grin*

I just realized I can't honestly use my powers of evil against either of you. I smile too much and it's just not the same. *pout*

Old 05-28-2006, 10:33 PM   #64
Godslayer Jillian

Damned hotness of mine

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 05-28-2006, 10:38 PM   #65
Sanctus Dei

Well no... you guys are cool an' shit. If I burned ya, I'd really have to burn ya, and I'm not up for that kind of disrespect toward either of you.

I can joke with Krovy cause we talk all the time and he knows what I mean and what I don't, but neither of you have the experiance he does with my sarcasm...

Old 05-28-2006, 10:46 PM   #66
Crom Crauch

ah... why thank ya Sanctus. Does that mean we're not even worth the spit to insult us with?

Iucunda macula est ex inimici sanguine

Quod sum eris
Crom Crauch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 09:53 AM   #67
WolfMoon

You're not even worth the semen left on the covers, luv.

Old 05-29-2006, 10:14 AM   #68
An Eccentric Cellist

Wow... this is really amusing to read. *rubs palms together* I'll just wait here with my bottle rockets, and lighter fluid.
An Eccentric Cellist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 03:19 PM   #69
Kinflame

Location: FGBWIERville, MKBJJKaryland, Unintelligent Shithole of America.
I think I'm in heaven, but with all the shit emitting from your mouths looks like our holy father has one hell of a cleanup job to do.

Hunh, WolfMoon has something to say, surprised she took her cock out of her mouth long enough to drop in. With all that self-fucking I'm surprised mere mortals aren't urged by her sheer aura of filth to spontaneously drop their pants and partake in madly decadent intercourse.

I would be if it weren't for the fact that Eccentric Cellist isn't really a girl, but rather my morbidly obese middle aged neighbor. (I can see you from here, pedophile). And that teenage girl you're jacking off to in the chatroom with? That's my bot account. Now get your pants on, bitch.
Kinflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 03:32 PM   #70
Kinflame

Location: FGBWIERville, MKBJJKaryland, Unintelligent Shithole of America.
Arrgh, I hate to double post, but I think this needs posting as this is after all a flame thread. While it's not related to anyone in this thread I'm fairly certain that none of you will mind an example of my being really pissed at GothBlonde. You can read the full incident over in the Gothicana thread in 'Shill'. Probably the best flame I've done in a while.

This is after maggot had asked her why she bothered to return even though everyone hated her.
__________________________________________________ __________
I like her, it's fun to watch the dumb bitch at work.

Except for the blatant attempt to capitalize on my joke, you piece of poseur shit. Is originality over the fucking INTERNET that hard? Maybe for someone with the mental capacity of a four year old with glue addiction. It's not like you couldn't just think of something entirely lame yourself or better yet, search for something funny online and incorporate it into your post, but you're so blindly fucking unoriginal that, out of all the elements of humor on the WORLD FUCKING WIDE WEB, you are limited to looking at the post RIGHT ABOVE yours in order to perform a pathetic fucking attempt at being funny. I'll bet that's how you got your name too, picking the word 'goth' because of course, it's a GOTH website, and choosing Avril Lavigne's hair color because as you've stated before she's SO FUCKING GOOOOTH, because singing inane bullshit about how being rich and white sucks is RRREEEEAAALLL GGOOOOTHHH.

DIE, YOU IGNORANT PIECE OF UNORIGINAL PRETENTIOUS SHIT.
__________________________________________________ __________
Kinflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 03:44 PM   #71
artist

looking glass

anyone know who wrote? this it it good shit I want to read more.

Reflections looking back at me through the broken pieces of the looking glass
Pianful and joyful moments of my past.
The task of putting the pieces back stand's before me
Will i ever truely see in the looking glass?
some pieces fit just right and provide great insight.
As i look down i see my bleeding hands
will i ever understand that pieces of the broken glass will never fit just right?
artist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 04:09 PM   #72
An Eccentric Cellist

Kin, you're not that close,A, B, darling you're looking in the wrong direction (I can tell because there's a big bulbous shape to the north, at least I think that's your ass.) and C since I'm pretty sure you're looking in the wrong direction that must be your ex, not me.
Old 05-29-2006, 04:22 PM   #73
An Eccentric Cellist

Quote:
Originally Posted by artist
anyone know who wrote? this it it good shit I want to read more.

Reflections looking back at me through the broken pieces of the looking glass
Pianful and joyful moments of my past.
The task of putting the pieces back stand's before me
Will i ever truely see in the looking glass?
some pieces fit just right and provide great insight.
As i look down i see my bleeding hands
will i ever understand that pieces of the broken glass will never fit just right?
Deary, there is such a thing as introducing yourself and a Poetry thread where A Simple Poet can get his hooks into you for spelling and punctuation. As much as I find double posting tacky this is necessary, GO INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Also, DON'T POST POETRY IN A BURN THREAD! IT'S JUST NOT DONE!
Old 05-29-2006, 05:11 PM   #74
Draconysius

This should DEFINITELY be stickied.

Thank goodness that twat BADSEED hasn't been here for awhile (lest I'm mistaken). Immature, egomaniacal, shit-brained, ignorant, and generally twatty. Ahh, curse words; the tools of the intellectually deviant.

Np: Classix Nouveaux-Is It a Dream
Draconysius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 09:53 PM   #75
WolfMoon

Tom, it's sad that the irreversable advance of Time has rendered your member non-functioning. Get some viagra, and don't blame your failing member on us.

Kin, I see you've managed to tear yourself away from your emo-cryfest long enough to ineffectually 'flame' me. Nice try, sweetie. It was really inventive, but Emos can't harm me.