Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 12-27-2008, 07:51 PM   #1
Remidalia

question about something..

I apologize for probably sounding like a complete idiot and/or pathetic annoyance. I looked for a thread similar and didn't find one.. if there is already one I apologize for making this one..

The question is.. say you have a boyfriend.. He is normally really nice and kind, treats you well and all that, but for the last month treats you weirdly.. only saying one or two words to you or telling you to fuck off when you haven't done anything.. He keeps apologizing and you tell him everything is okay because he is stressed out most of the time.. One day you get tired of being pushed away and you ask him to stop.. he replies fuck this I don't need it and leaves.. are you to apologize to him or what?

Sorry about this.. I know I sound pathetic, I just want some different insight.
Remidalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 07:58 PM   #2
KontanKarite

Break up with him. No apology needed. The relationship is already screwed up. He'll beg you back when his pussy well runs dry.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 07:59 PM   #3
Remidalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite
Break up with him. No apology needed. The relationship is already screwed up. He'll beg you back when his pussy well runs dry.

Pussy well? I'm a virgin dude and I've already broke up with him once.. he tried to kill himself.
Old 12-27-2008, 09:01 PM   #4
DRM

Psh, let him kill himself, you shouldn't have to be with some one just because they deside to handle things in good ways.

And I agree with Kontan, break up with the guy, he sounds like a real jerk.
DRM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 09:04 PM   #5
PortraitOfSanity

Seperate yourself from him, but don't let him kill himself either, that's just fucking heartless and inhuman.

Suicides are something you don't get over, and with me it was just friends. An ex's suicide will gnaw at your soul for as long as you live, and I don't mean that as a threat, it's a warning. I can't even stress this enough, if you have to call and have him put in a hospital so be it, and if you can't do it for him do it for you and vice versa.

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 09:11 PM   #6
Mr. Filth

I was that guy. Leave him. In a year he will take the upset and redirect it into passion and find his calling. He will then be rolling in cash, you will be begging for him back and he will be like "HAH!" but you will take stock in that you made him that way.
Mr. Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 09:27 PM   #7
$haDe

Yes, break up with him.

and Don't let him kill himself or all his friends and family members will blame everything on you.

, Hope all will work out well.
Old 12-27-2008, 10:04 PM   #8
girasol

A lot of people have told me they wanted to die. Nothing happened.
Just stress that you wished you could have been friends and that you care but don't want to be treated like shit all the time and he can call on you when he is in a better mood.
girasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 10:07 PM   #9
SKULHEDFACE

Fuck him, it really isn't your problem if he threatens to kill himself either. If you think it's a serious thing tell his parents. You sound like you're probably young, so don't even waste your time with this asshole.
SKULHEDFACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 10:30 PM   #10
Remidalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortraitOfSanity
Seperate yourself from him, but don't let him kill himself either, that's just fucking heartless and inhuman.

Suicides are something you don't get over, and with me it was just friends. An ex's suicide will gnaw at your soul for as long as you live, and I don't mean that as a threat, it's a warning. I can't even stress this enough, if you have to call and have him put in a hospital so be it, and if you can't do it for him do it for you and vice versa.

Thank-you, I cant allow him to kill himself.. he has attempted it before he was with me.. and no suicides aren't something I could get over. I've had several people attempt it before and I remember each time like it was yesterday. I've even had to phsyically stop someone I love from doing it..

Thank-you for your advice.
Old 12-27-2008, 10:32 PM   #11
Remidalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Filth
I was that guy. Leave him. In a year he will take the upset and redirect it into passion and find his calling. He will then be rolling in cash, you will be begging for him back and he will be like "HAH!" but you will take stock in that you made him that way.

Yes, he would do that. He would probably dance as he told me off as well..
Old 12-27-2008, 10:34 PM   #12
Remidalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by $haDe
Yes, break up with him.

and Don't let him kill himself or all his friends and family members will blame everything on you.

, Hope all will work out well.

Thank-you. I'm not worried about his family blaming it on me as I am scared of losing him as I am losing him. We have been best friends for a very very long time (before we got together).

Thank-you very much for your concern.
Old 12-27-2008, 10:38 PM   #13
Remidalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by girasol
A lot of people have told me they wanted to die. Nothing happened.
Just stress that you wished you could have been friends and that you care but don't want to be treated like shit all the time and he can call on you when he is in a better mood.

That could possibly work.. Thank-you.
Old 12-27-2008, 10:43 PM   #14
Remidalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKULHEDFACE
Fuck him, it really isn't your problem if he threatens to kill himself either. If you think it's a serious thing tell his parents. You sound like you're probably young, so don't even waste your time with this asshole.

Yes I'm sort-of young and his parents wouldn't listen to me, they don't exactly approve of me...
Old 12-28-2008, 12:20 PM   #15
All Shall Be Judged

Dear Remidalia,

Herein lies the problem:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remidalia
Pussy well? I'm a virgin dude
Sexual frustration can cause apathy, mood swings, domestic violence and suicide attempts. It would appear that your guy skipped the early phases and went straight for his own jugular.

If you continue to deny him and he harms himself as a result, it's murder and you may be convicted. I think we can both agree that not one, but two young lives is too high a price to pay for the retention of your precious virginity. My advice is to pry your legs apart, clear your pussy of moths, and give it up already.

Yours in wisdom,
The Judge
All Shall Be Judged is offline   Reply With Quote