Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 11-15-2007, 08:28 PM   #1
raggedyanne

Dearest bastard . . .

The one thing no girlfriend wants to hear, “Hey babe, I screwed my friend without a condom while we were on break and she might be preggos.” So, the you already fathered a bastard in Italy, hate to use a rubber (so you have to have contracted something), and might have given me an STD. What should I think? Do you really thinks it’s right for you to get pissed off when another guy flirts with me even if I don't respond, then get pissed with me because I don’t like that you hang out with (and accept favors from) whores?! You need to show more responsibilty and stop fucking everything that sticks it’s boobs in your face. And for goddess sake, use a condom next time you decide I’m not good enough. Why am I still with you?

He'll never read this, seeing as he doesn't have a gnet account, but I had to say it somewhere.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 08:39 PM   #2
Underwater Ophelia

...why are you still with him?
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 08:45 PM   #3
DepthsofSpace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
...why are you still with him?
I'm going to concur with the person above me... Why?

This is why there should be a plea in our courts of 'homicide in the public interest'.
DepthsofSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:13 PM   #4
raggedyanne

I don't know why I'm still with him. If it weren't for the sexual revolution i would plead feminine weakness. He's an ass, but he's also a really loving person. He has good points, but it's hard to ignore the bad.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:29 PM   #5
d.Nox

Hitler had his good points too--he didn't go around fathering babies behind Eva Braun's back.

EDIT: ...did he?
d.Nox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:32 PM   #6
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyanne
I don't know why I'm still with him. If it weren't for the sexual revolution i would plead feminine weakness. He's an ass, but he's also a really loving person. He has good points, but it's hard to ignore the bad.
Raggedy, someone who loves you wouldn't do that to you.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:34 PM   #7
Green.Lady

DUMPDUMPDUMP.

You deserve better.
Deliver me a paper
Green.Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:15 PM   #8
raggedyanne

We're going to see his therapist over thanksgiving break because I want answers and no bull shit.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:56 PM   #9
Smile

Invest some money in boxing gloves and a trainer instead of spending it on a therapist.

92% of kids in America turned to rap.
8% stayed true to rock
If you are part of the 8%, put this in your signature.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 12:30 AM   #10
TopHaggardDoll

*chants* DUMP HIM! DUMP HIM! DUMP HIM!

Why are you even putting up with this shit!?...you shouldn't, he was obviously dodgy about guys flirting with you because he knows what he did and thinks you will do it to him. He's a bastard, an utter bastard, so get rid of him and his therapist can't tell you anything, if he does he'll be breaking his code of conduct. Therapists, doctors etc can't tell other people their patient's personal details.

Plus, do you really want to know the disgusting details of his shit!?......I didn't think so....just dump his arse and get on with your life...
Old 11-16-2007, 12:32 AM   #11
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.Nox
Hitler had his good points too--he didn't go around fathering babies behind Eva Braun's back.

EDIT: ...did he?
I smell a film noir.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 12:43 AM   #12
killer_asian_Dax

Quote:
Not to sound like an utter c*nt, but your making exuses for him will only prolong your unnecessary suffering by suffering that fool. Never make excuses. You say he has his good point. (All people do) but it's really hard to ignore the bad. That being said, be a stronger person and leave him. Don't be weak and stay with him.

If you're seaking some sort of appeasement from God, then by all means, suffer the fool and his wicked way. If not, then cut your losses. A good investor/gambler knows when to pull out and cut their losses. Why not skip across the bridge into the city and scope your prospects?

My crappy Myspace
killer_asian_Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 12:55 AM   #13
Nevan

Raggedyanne - it's a good effort that you're trying to work things out with this guy first and not simply ending it off.

But honestly though, can you trust someone who treats you like that? He clearly has no respect for you and IMO that's one of the most important things in a relationship. He's probably going to get all remorseful in the therapy and maybe even cry a little, but don't expect him to change. For your part I'm hoping he will, though betting he wont.

Perhaps you should see where this therapy goes, but I'd suggest taking a sabbatical off this relationship and have some serious introspection.

*and now, a cheesy cliche*

'Someone who makes you cry doesn't deserve your tears, and someone who deserves your tears wont make you cry.'

Alas! Must it ever be so?
Do we stand in our own light, wherever we go,
And fight our own shadows forever?
- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Nevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 12:58 AM   #14
PersephoneX

Steaming Piles of Llama Poo.

He isnt worth your time. And get away from him before you catch something.

I'm not going to claim that i am totally innocent...because i'm not. But i am grateful that my Ferret could forgive what i did. There are things that he simply doesnt know and i pray he never finds out...But he's generally understanding and supporting. We are open. I admitted i fucked up. He was angry, but we worked on it together. We both went to get tested.

I once dated a guy like that and it broke my heart. I became hard and cold and it made things for my Ferret horrible. The first few months of our relationship were pure hell. But we held on and we're here today.
I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
PersephoneX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 08:07 AM   #15
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_asian_Dax
Not to sound like an utter c*nt, but your making exuses for him will only prolong your unnecessary suffering by suffering that fool. Never make excuses. You say he has his good point. (All people do) but it's really hard to ignore the bad. That being said, be a stronger person and leave him. Don't be weak and stay with him.

If you're seaking some sort of appeasement from God, then by all means, suffer the fool and his wicked way. If not, then cut your losses. A good investor/gambler knows when to pull out and cut their losses. Why not skip across the bridge into the city and scope your prospects?
I agree completely.

To expand on this: It is possible this guy can change. Don't just wait for it to happen, leave him, and if he changes, and still wants you, he'll come back.
At this point, you're being kinda stupid for staying with him. Try to see it objectively.
A) He cheated on you.
B) He had no qualms about possibly infecting you with an STD.
C) It's painfully obvious he doesn't love you, because he has no problem with deliberately hurting you. Yes--he's doing it on purpose. You don't "accidentally" screw someone else. He had sex with someone else KNOWING it would cause you pain, and possible give you a disease.

Leave him.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:22 AM   #16
Lapin

Everyone is saying that you need to leave him, and I have to agree.

He cheated on you and was apparently completely nonchalant about it. Time to find better.
Lapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 09:09 AM   #17
prophecyofdoom

You really deserve better. Get the fuck out of that relationship before you get pregnant too.

Help us to be the always hopeful
Gardeners of the spirit
Who know that without darkness
Nothing comes to birth
As without light
Nothing flowers
-May Sarton
prophecyofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:30 AM   #18
delicti

Get rid of him.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:32 AM   #19
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
The one thing no girlfriend wants to hear, “Hey babe, I screwed my friend without a condom while we were on break and she might be preggos.” So, the you already fathered a bastard in Italy, hate to use a rubber (so you have to have contracted something), and might have given me an STD. What should I think? Do you really thinks it’s right for you to get pissed off when another guy flirts with me even if I don't respond, then get pissed with me because I don’t like that you hang out with (and accept favors from) whores?! You need to show more responsibilty and stop fucking everything that sticks it’s boobs in your face. And for goddess sake, use a condom next time you decide I’m not good enough. Why am I still with you?

He'll never read this, seeing as he doesn't have a gnet account, but I had to say it somewhere.
Dump him. When you excuse his bad aspects because of the good aspects, you give his bad aspects free reign to rear their ugly heads again. And unless he goes through some major personality changes overnight, they will rear their ugly heads again.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 12:11 PM   #20
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Hunny, you deserve better.

Dump him.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 12:47 PM   #21
Breathless Horror

I second, third, and fourth all the above. He doesn't care about you, he's an asshole, and you should dump him.

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Breathless Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 12:46 PM   #22
raggedyanne

I'm still going to keep the appointment with the therapist, because I don't want this to end as badly as it could. I'll probably break up with him. But I'm transferring next semester to a school with a better dance program. The bad thing; that's the school he goes to. I value my dancing over my relationships sometimes and that has caused conflict. I really need to get into this program, regardless of how much I would hate being broken up with him and seeing him everyday. There's a part of me -the really weak part that was left after I escaped an abusive relationship two years ago- that wants to salvage this at all costs, even when everyone is pointing out that I'd be better off without him. As I'm one of the only, if not only, goth(s) in my town, I fear (irrationally) that if we break up I'll never get a date again. I'm an idiot.
Old 11-17-2007, 01:11 PM   #23
d.Nox

I don't think I've ever seen g.net this unanimous about anything...
d.Nox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:31 PM   #24
raggedyanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.Nox
I don't think I've ever seen g.net this unanimous about anything...
It's amazing to have so many people trying to keep me from making a potentially terrible decision. Thanks y'all.
Old 11-17-2007, 03:44 PM   #25
Underwater Ophelia

Are ya gonna go ahead and make it anyway?