Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 02-02-2006, 11:42 AM   #26
She_Is_My_Sin

My letter:
You might phone me up every week when you start your new collage, but there are some things that I'll never be able to tell you face-to-face because I'll never really be sure how you react.Even if we have been good friends for seven years.
Here's the things I'd like to tell you.When we first met I never really appreciated our time together because we were just kids & I didn't think we'd be friends for this long...all of my friendships usually died out after three months.But when you kept visiting me I was really pleased because you were someone who really understood me.Sure we were about 9, but when I look back on all this stuff I only realise it now.
I got really upset when we were going to be in different classes for secondary school but it bothered me that you kept saying "We'll still be friends".I don't know why,though it really did.We had a good summer that year too...despite you not telling me everything that went on.
So we carried on being friends in year 7 & I was still pleased we were.But day after day you went off with your new friends, I went off with mine.& I'm not sure whether you noticed that we didn't speak again until 2 years later.I went up to your form & we spoke.We'd both changed alot.Though I did have a good time catching up.
Here's my first question:"We'll still be friends" Did it matter to you when you didn't put me down to be in the same tutor group? I guess not because you just shrugged off my remarks of "Oh we aren't in the same form..." I was gutted.
When we had our first argument in year 10 you were confused that I was mad at you but you didn't know why.Well how about you kept telling me about all the new people & things you were doing outside school, but whenever I asked about them you'd ignore the question? I had no idea who "that lot" were but you never ceased to talk about your merry adventures.In the end I had to apologise.Deep down you knew it should have been you, even if we never spoke about it again.You were being secretive & whenever I had one I'd always tell you.
I have a few things about last year I'd like to say too.I know you made up the whole thing about that guy fancying me.All I'm going to say about that is that it was cruel.You know about my whole issue with guys & I guess you had to play up on it.
I even know one of your deepest secrets through someone else because throughout that summer something was going on & you never told me.I felt that you couldn't trust me.I still feel that you can't.
For all the bad things I've done to you, I'm sorry.I always have been & will be whenever I do something mean to you.
I'll never be able to tell you this stuff in Scotland.I know that we probably won't speak ever again after August because you'll move on & forget about me.I always feel that your trying to, but I still have hold of you.Remember that you were the best friend I'd always wanted & will be always.
I hope you have a happy & exciting life,
Cady XxX
She_Is_My_Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 11:48 AM   #27
JuliaGaltic

This letter/poem never reached the person it was meant for. Once I wrote it, I realized I didn't need them to read it.. just writting it had acomplished what needed to be acomplished inside me.

"No one will ever know"

You are handing out scars
Like cheep tickets to a show
One for you, one for me
No one has to know

Look at the melancholy
Isn’t it so beautiful?
Chokers are back in again
No one has to know...

Standing at the planets edge
No where left to go
Rocks slipping from under my shoes
No one has to know...

The rooms are bare in my house
The lights never glow
Strike a match, throw it down
No one has to know...

Your hands inside my pants
Breathing fast and slow
Then you whisper in my ear
“No one has to know.....”

Flowers rotting on the grave
Casket inside is hollow
Name, date, “Buried Alive”
No one will ever know.
Old 02-04-2006, 06:18 PM   #28
WolfMoon

Julia, that made me shiver.

Good poem.
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 08:22 PM   #29
JuliaGaltic

Wow, thank you so much. You're the first person to ever read it so it means a lot..
Old 02-04-2006, 10:05 PM   #30
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaGaltic

You are handing out scars
Like cheap tickets to a show
One for you, one for me
No one has to know
That's my most favorite part.

And personally, those words are rather ironic to me right now. Meh.

"No one has to know."

*sigh*

Very Powerful. You should also post this in the Poetry thread.

Sorry I didn't see this sooner, been a fucked up week.

Share some more of your Prose with us again sometime soon.. I really enjoy the way you write.

Nicely done Beautiful..
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 11:27 PM   #31
Godslayer Jillian

I've just wanted to say something about this poem for some days already, but seriously, I can't put any words to it

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 01:21 AM   #32
JuliaGaltic

Thank you all for your kind words. It would have really helped to have a supportive group behind me while I was going through the part of my life that inspired this poem.

I love you guys!
Old 02-05-2006, 09:49 AM   #33
Sanctus Dei

Julia.. *speechless*
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 09:54 AM   #34
JuliaGaltic

Aww, thank you Sanctus! Leave it to you to give such a high compliment without saying a word.
Old 02-06-2006, 08:18 AM   #35
Iriacynthe

I've written a lot of letters that never reached the person they were meant to. In fact, I have written about 200 of them, all to the same person.
When I was about 13, I fell in love with a guy I met on a holiday. I was terribly shy, so I didn't dare to ask his adress, and when I went home, I felt so bad about it that I just had to write a letter to him. The next day, I still felt bad, so I wrote again. In the end, it became something like a diary. I kept writing those letters for more than a year, but I've never seen him again.
It probably sounds pathetic, I know it is, but it was a good way for me to give vent to my feelings. Writing is usually better than crying, and definately better than becoming all depressed.

This topic has given me a good idea. My father died in an accident a few years ago, and there were so many things I've never said to him, I think I'll write a letter to him (I won't post it here though, I don't really like putting personal things online, I'm more one of those old-fashioned diary-types.)
Iriacynthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 10:28 AM   #36
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaGaltic
Thank you all for your kind words. It would have really helped to have a supportive group behind me while I was going through the part of my life that inspired this poem.

I love you guys!
Love ya back, beautiful.

*smoochez*
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 10:31 AM   #37
Wise Child

Kick-ass poem, Julia. Really lovely.

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Wise Child is offline   Reply With Quote