Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 03-17-2007, 09:40 PM   #51
ArtificialOne

Oh yeah Rpgoth... I'm ready for you.....

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
http://www.myspace.com/lifeasartificial
ArtificialOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 10:56 PM   #52
republigoth

Don't worry sweetie, there's no such thing as a triple doppleganger. I think having one doppleganger is more that enough for me, thanks
republigoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 10:14 AM   #53
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerius
I have a theory that it is somewhere in our genes that makes us feel disgusted over incest. I mean, never in my whole upbringing did my mom ever tell me to 'not have babies with your sister' and it came naturally to me that this lady I grew up with was someone I shouldn't be having sex with.
There is actually. If one is attracted to the smell of another person (perfume destroys this original precaution). Then it means there DNA is different to your own.

If one is repulsed by the smell then it means both partners DNA is very close in similarities.

So therotically then the smell of a sibling would repluse you.

What makes this case different, is that one of them was adopted. It has been noted that siblings that have been seperted at an early age, and reuinite, are more likely to engage in an incestorous relationship. There are many theroies why this occours. One states that due to the surge of love that occours during the first meeting, a bond forms that creates a physical relationship, another is that since they have not been with each other, they have not created a sense of familiarity with each other, which would cause the other to be not sexually attracted to the other sibling.
Puppet Master is offline   Reply With Quote