Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 03-03-2020, 08:33 PM   #1
PerkyDan

Good evening

Hello everyone, Perky Dan (yes, this is a pun on the not so perky medication referenced in Kurt Cobain’s journals) here. I’m an old member, made a new account because I can’t seem to get into my old one, the forum bot says that an email would be sent to recover my account but it never actually sends it, so what the hey, here I am. I am the member previously known as Lyonel, no my hair is no longer teased and yes, all that hairspray has finally wrought disaster on my hairline but it was fun while it lasted. In any case, glad to see this place is still running. Hope you’re all doing well. <3
PerkyDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 09:34 AM   #2
AndreaCandle

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerkyDan View Post
Hello everyone, Perky Dan (yes, this is a pun on the not so perky medication referenced in Kurt Cobain’s journals) here. I’m an old member, made a new account because I can’t seem to get into my old one, the forum bot says that an email would be sent to recover my account but it never actually sends it, so what the hey, here I am. I am the member previously known as Lyonel, no my hair is no longer teased and yes, all that hairspray has finally wrought disaster on my hairline but it was fun while it lasted. In any case, glad to see this place is still running. Hope you’re all doing well. <3
Hi Perky and welcome back
AndreaCandle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 11:09 PM   #3
TrivialMorose

Good evening, Seth. What exactly happened to your hair? How about providing "us" with some before-after shots? You know, pictures, or it never happened...
TrivialMorose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 11:38 PM   #4
shadowynne

I cannot remember if we crossed paths...

In any case, greetings.
shadowynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 11:21 AM   #5
UnderwaterOphelia

Hey!
Same thing happened to me. Fortunately this place allows spaces in usernames, so I got to keep mine, as well. More or less.
UnderwaterOphelia is offline   Reply With Quote