Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 08-14-2010, 10:00 PM   #51
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hearts_Purple View Post
Alchemie, I didn't read what you said as anything bad. MS does suck, my uncle has it.
^this minus the uncle.

I've never understood why people with perfectly healthy bodies want to poison them with smokes, alcohol and drugs.

Aw, heck, I'm going in for a hug.

Someone said to me that we are given/sent in life issues/problems that we can handle - well I say whoever is sending this shit, can have it back!!

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 07:33 AM   #52
Hearts_Purple

Too right, Batty! I do induldee occasionally in a bit of drinking, though.
Hearts_Purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 11:01 AM   #53
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemie View Post
FAIL. I am so NOT whining, and I am NOT wanting attention. PLEASE. I got enough of it back in the late 90's when I was a GBOTW, Goth Tart and all the rest of that shit. I'm just saying that what I have, which is Multiple Sclerosis, is far worse than an annoying skin condition. I would SOOOOOOO trade any fucking day. And this is a website where we can say what we want, and I will say whatever the fuck that I want, thank you very much.

I mean, I am sorry that you took what I said the wrong way, and the fact that this person has what they have but I didn't mean any harm. I'm always hearing people say that they have something so bad, and almost always its something that isn't as bad as what I have, and I always says that I'd trade with them any day. Like that would happen though anyway.

-Multiple Sclerosis sucks... but zombies don't want to eat my brain.
MS is bad. Having your 8 year-old daughter rraped and killed is worse. Almost any parent that has had that happen would trade to get your MS in return for having their daughter back.

What is your fucking point. Lots of people start threads here to kvetch about various ills and tragedies of varying sizes. Are you going to jump into each of them and say "Kwitcher bitchin! It could be worse. You could have MS like me"?

Your condition would merit serious concern and empathy from me if you weren't behaving like such a sad-sack here.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:34 PM   #54
SuicideJade

I have been Doctor Diagnosed with MRSA. I have found that doctors in the western US know volumes more than doctors in the Eastern US about it. I just did a little research on what HS and MRSA both look like on a variety of people and I say they do look similar. However, you shouldn't worry about it. It's completely manageable if you stay on top of any new outbreaks you get. Take your butt to the doctor as soon as you notice a new one. Antibiotics that are strong enough to kill MRSA are going to make you feel like you got hit by a mack truck, that's just how they roll. =P It's not fun, there's no cure, but as long as you take care of yourself it's not going to do you major damage unless something were to happen that leaves you immune compromised. WebMD can be the devil, stay off it!
Old 08-21-2010, 12:22 AM   #55
Senor_Sadomachism

I think a blood test would be a good way to diagnose if you have any problems. Are you able to eat raw garlic? Because raw garlic is very ood at killing infections. I've been living with fungus on my chest for FIVE years! I didn't know what it was because my mom never took me to the doctor. It all started when I brought this cheap ass necklace from Claires. At first it was a rash on my nech, but then it went away, and then suddenly I these ugly dark yellow-black spots on my chest, then thre years later it moved up to front and back of my nech, then my face, and last year while I was in gym my shorts were uncomfortable and my thighs were rubbing against each other causing friction. Then I got Jocks itch. So yeah face, nech, chest, and groins infected. So then my friend told me that garlic had anti fungal properties and when I looked it up on the net it also said that raw garlic was like a natural antibiotic. So last December I ate one raw elephant garlic, and the next day I ate hot soup and sweat directly from drinking something hot. I totally felt the fungus dying in my chest and groins. And when I looked in the mirror I was amazed! This really ugly dark yellow cracked skun that I had in my chest was gone! And the itchiness, chafing, redness, elevated skin associated w/ Jocks itch went away. And on the first week of January this year I did the same thing again, I ate raw garlic and the next day ate hot soup and sweat directly from my face and next day and when I wnet to my friends house she told me that I didn't have anything on my face anymore. And when I looked in the mirror I was so happy I started running back and forth because I felt liberated. My skin looked back to normal and beautiful like Porcelain skin. So yeah maybe you might wanna try eating raw garlic to help w/ infections. And drink some Green Tea also. It has anti viral, anti bacterial, and anti inflammatory properties. It's very powerful in fact 4-8 cups a day should be enough. Still not vonvinced? See for youself and look for info on google or something. Good luck!
Senor_Sadomachism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 08:23 AM   #56
cradle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarasha View Post
I am sorry, but you cannot possibly selfdiagnose like that.
The docters went to medical school for several years, and unless you did too, chances that they know better are... pretty good to say the least.
Get a second oppinion if you don't trust your current doctor.
Yeah, I had scabies a year or so ago from letting a homeless person into my home for a bed. My bed, HUGE stupid mistake.
I diagnosed myself with everything from chiggers to rosacia. lol
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
cradle is offline   Reply With Quote