Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 07-28-2008, 07:40 PM   #26
thekorupt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre bin laden
YOU DON'T THINK SOMEONE GIVING BIRTH TO A MANTRA RAY IS INSPIRATIONAL? DUDE! THAT INSPIRED ME AND I DIDN'T EVEN DREAM IT! haha no but really im not kidding at all. i wish i could help you out with this thing, im a writer and im having a dry spell lately too. its weird its like, inspiration isn't really external factors, its more internal. like, if youre uninspired, you could be at freakin burning man and not feel anything; but if you are inspired, you could walk down the street and find a universe in the rock you pick up off the ground. the trick is getting your mind to that point where everything is big and elaborate. have you ever considered hallucinogens?

labelledame- i was prescribed welbutrin when i was like 10 and i hid it under my tongue and sold it to kids on the schoolbus for $8 a pop. i just had a terrible fear of taking that stuff. your post gives me an odd sense of vindication.
First of all... NOTHING my sister in law got impregnated, and subsequently gave progeny to, would surprise me. NOTHING. They don't even need a pulse for her. *shudders*

And you are absolutely right. The whole inspiration thing... its not about finding the perfect image. Its about finding the right process. Its hard to even explain... I write alot too, and I have been "mentored" lately by a dear friend about writing lately. He is very talented.. but between him and my meds... he is trying to work with me on some technical aspects, so I feel somewhat stifled because I am focusing on the technical so much.

My meds make me... foggy. Kava helps, but makes me sleepy. When I wake up, I am clearer though.

As for hallucinagenics.. lol... any suggestions that are LEGAL?
thekorupt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 10:12 PM   #27
Mir

Salvia Divinorum. Still legal is most parts of the world.

DON'T try it without having a minder around, just in case.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 11:49 AM   #28
dre bin laden

hahaha your sister in law sounds like quite the character.

and salvia, morning glory seeds, and hawaiian baby woodrose is the only legal shit i know of (excluding overdoses of cough medicine), sometimes if you do some research youll find something that hasn't been around long enough to become illegal. shrooms and dmt and peyote are probably your best bet because theyre class c, but acid is class b so its more dangerous in terms of the law. i should add that this is all in massachusettes, but i don't imagine laws in the us should vary too much. however, i don't suggest acid if youre not experienced with tripping
dre bin laden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 01:43 PM   #29
thekorupt

Salvia... I am looking into ordering some right now. What should I get? the leaves, or the extract...

basicallly, help! I am a noob. lol

I have tripped ALOT on many things, just never this. I have been smoking weed for pain relief, but I dont want to anymore because of cops.

Whats the best method for salvia? I have read about everything from smoking to chewing to tea...

Gimme some info! Thanks
Old 07-29-2008, 02:17 PM   #30
KontanKarite

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekorupt
Kontan... would you wanna chat off board sometime? (no I am not hitting on you) You seem so interesting.. I would love to get to know you.

Thats a fantastic idea... That gives me so many ideas...Thank you so much...

Tomorrow I am going to try that. I have a doctors appointment, but as soon as I get home..

Thats such a simple idea but I never would have thought that way. I feel kinda duh now..

connerj1984 is my AIM. This goes for everyone though. Feel free to add me if you want to chat.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 02:21 PM   #31
JCC

Get MSN you retro dick.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 02:23 PM   #32
Mir

Salvia has to burn at very high temperatures to be effective. Get the extract, get a bong/pipe and a butane lighter. All the information you need can be googled.

The effects of Salvia last only about 15 minutes, but, those 15 minutes can be crazier than 8 hours on Acid. Trust me, I've done both and that was my personal experience of it. An experience shared by many others.

DON'T DO IT ALONE.

I'd also like to share a quote by John Lennon;

"The drugs are to prevent the rest of the world from crowding in on you. They don't make you write any better. I never wrote any better stuff because I was on acid or not on acid."
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 04:59 PM   #33
thekorupt

I strongly agree with that quote, actually.

It was funny... I was trying to explain to my husband once this theory I have. There are 3 kinds of substance users. Those that get high (smoke weed, xtc, ect), those that get low (alcohol, any form of depressant, ect) and those that get away (pain pills, ect). I am the 3rd kind. I just sometimes need a break from.. me. Jon was always a "get high" kinda person... so he doesn't get that.

I shall order the salvia tomorrow. Break down and buy a butane lighter and a pipe. My husband has this odd hatred of butane lighters... so all we ever have is those cheap bic ones I hate.

I need to find a decent smoke shop locally.

Does salvia have any of the physical relaxation/pain relief that alot of things, weed for one, has?
Old 07-29-2008, 05:09 PM   #34
Solumina

I don't think so but kava does a very nice job of relaxing and gives you a slight high, it is also perfectly legal and makes a tasty tea
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 05:11 PM   #35
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekorupt

Does salvia have any of the physical relaxation/pain relief that alot of things, weed for one, has?
Haha well if you take enough you'll forget you have a body ^_^
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 05:32 PM   #36
thekorupt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
I don't think so but kava does a very nice job of relaxing and gives you a slight high, it is also perfectly legal and makes a tasty tea
Actually I take kava now..

The localhealth food shop sells a very potent liquid extract.

Yeahh... it knocks me on my ass. Not in a "high" way. I can take it and be DEEP asleep 10 mins later. Works better than ambien, actually. When I wake up I can *usually* think clearly, too.

Tea... Haven't tried it. I shall look for it though... thanks. :-)
Old 07-29-2008, 05:55 PM   #37
Solumina

I like the blend made by Yogi Teas, it tastes like the spices in apple pie and is very relaxing but not sleep inducing (although if you take it before bed you will fall asleep easier) and can make you kind of giddy
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 06:10 PM   #38
thekorupt

Really.... Manna Grocery (my local health food shop) carried TONS of yogi teas... I bet they have it...

What other neat tips have you Solumina?

BTW... I love tea. My hubby teases me because I compulsively buy tea. Sounds weird, but any time I see an interesting one, I MUST have it..

I often buy loose herbs and use them in a tea ball too.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:21 AM   #39
kikrox

art is beautiful. indeed.
kikrox is offline   Reply With Quote