Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 06-29-2008, 10:20 AM   #1
JCC

Relationships.

If you're a teenager and you want a blowjob, just ask for a goddamn blowjob.

Don't lower yourself to putting "<3 [insert badly typed name of 'lover' here]" in every forum and IM name you have in the quest for a blowjob.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 10:26 AM   #2
Anonymoose

What are you talking about?
Anonymoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 10:29 AM   #3
JCC

The majority of the teenage relationships are based around physical attraction, and when I asked my friends the motives behind their relationships, a lot of them admitted that they do it because it's a good way to fuck someone.

If you want a blowjob, ask for a blowjob. Misleading someone to get action is not cool.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:35 AM   #4
Anonymoose

Do you know a LOT of teenage girls willing to suck dick just because it's fun to do?

Growing up, the odd thing I noticed about teens was their attraction to sex, but their avoidance to sluts.
Old 06-29-2008, 12:37 PM   #5
JCC

So you're admitting that instead of asking for a blowjob, you should lie to a girl about your intentions so as to get a blowjob?
Old 06-29-2008, 12:53 PM   #6
Anonymoose

Nope. How about dating someone you like for better reasons than a blowjob.

If you want a bj, go find a ho.
Old 06-29-2008, 01:10 PM   #7
MollyMac

Misleading someone to get action is how it's done. No one wanting head ever wants to do it out of love or concern for the other person, but that they have to cajole the other person into it. Being direct is not most people's forte` and frankly, I like my boys to work for it. I don;t care if they care about me or not, but they have to work for it.
Old 06-29-2008, 01:11 PM   #8
Graveyard.Crow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
Misleading someone to get action is how it's done. No one wanting head ever wants to do it out of love or concern for the other person, but that they have to cajole the other person into it. Being direct is not most people's forte` and frankly, I like my boys to work for it. I don;t care if they care about me or not, but they have to work for it.
Amen. I love you. Can I get action now?
Old 06-29-2008, 01:17 PM   #9
JCC

I just flirt loads with pretty much everyone and tell people straight what my intentions are. Commitment or deception aren't my style.
Old 06-29-2008, 02:45 PM   #10
gothicusmaximus

I have to say, JCC, whenever you mention being sexually active I'm a little skeeved out, because you're the same age as my little brother.

Regardless, I warn you from the other side of puberty that the vast majority of people, age notwithstanding, are only looking for sex, or at most something just as shallow like the feeling of being desirable. Don't waste energy being frustrated by the pretense that their feelings are of a nature somehow 'deeper', especially given that they're often kidding themselves as much as they are anyone else.
Also, learn to be deceptive, that's a skill you'll need to develop eventually, not only for the purposes of getting laid.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 02:56 PM   #11
Mir

Yeah, learn to be deceptive/diplomatic or you will experience alot of difficulty, surviving in the workplace. I can guarantee you that much.

While your argument makes sense and means well, you would be hard pressed to find women who could candidly be asked for head, and for them to oblige. It really doesn't work like that.

Still, if you can get head on your terms, my hats off to you.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 02:56 PM   #12
JCC

I hate lying. Gets me in trouble sometimes but I hate it. Saying what I think is important to me.

Yeah, but your little brother is of the same genes as gothicusmaximus, and is therefore probably a little pimp, humping left and right.
Old 06-29-2008, 03:15 PM   #13
Lapin

I don't lie either, but that's because I think if people ask, they deserve to hear what I actually think.
Lapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 03:36 PM   #14
MollyMac

No one said you had to lie, but the truth makes it hard to get head.
Old 06-29-2008, 03:38 PM   #15
JCC

The truth makes me harder for head, so everyone wins.
Old 06-29-2008, 03:52 PM   #16
MollyMac

You can't handle the truth.
Old 06-29-2008, 03:53 PM   #17
Mir

I can't handle guys asking me for head!
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 03:56 PM   #18
MollyMac

That's the truth.
Old 06-29-2008, 04:19 PM   #19
Underwater Ophelia

The ideal situation is to find a girl that likes you for you, is totally rational and open-minded, loves hanging with your friends, and loves to give head.

Unfortunately for you, I'm an ageist.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 04:48 PM   #20
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
The ideal situation is to find a girl that likes you for you, is totally rational and open-minded, loves hanging with your friends, and loves to give head.

Unfortunately for you, I'm an ageist.
Girls like that are dreadfully boring. I can't stand dating women with whom I have virtually everything in common and who put my happiness above nearly all else for the same reason that Batman doesn't carry guns. It's too easy.

And they killed my parents.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 04:50 PM   #21
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus
Girls like that are dreadfully boring. I can't stand dating women with whom I have virtually everything in common and who put my happiness above nearly all else for the same reason that Batman doesn't carry guns. It's too easy.

And they killed my parents.
I didn't say anything about having everything in common.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 04:57 PM   #22
Solumina

Most of the girls I know are looking for just about the same thing as most of the guys I know, good, no strings attached sex, and the best way to get it is to be honest that it is what you want, then again I'm at college so things are a bit different than elsewhere
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 07:38 PM   #23
Serephurus

Sounds like normal hormone-driven teenage antics to me. I want a relationship for company and potential love and romance, but I wouldn't have the mentality that I would just do nothing but refuse sex either.
Serephurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 09:16 PM   #24
Tam Li Hua

I would suggest hiring a lady of the night or going to a bar or nightclub or something, but something tells me you are -far- too young for that. ^^;;;

May I also suggest a more productive hobby of some kind..? Like...just about anything...?
Old 06-30-2008, 10:51 AM   #25
JCC

What could be more productive than making the most of your youth? I mean, what else am I going to do, play field hockey? As a fourteen year old male, most of my brain activity revolves around fucking, and so do most other peoples. Therefore, instead of lying to fulfil said desires, just don't be a boring asshole and maybe you won't have to lie.