Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 11-12-2005, 07:00 PM   #1
lizzy

Red face any suggestions?...

hey, i have had the same haircut 4 a while and i don't know how 2 cut it or dye it. ( i have medium length, blonde hair) and i don't want blonde hair anymore cuz it makes me look preppy. any suggestions?
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 07:10 PM   #2
Circle V

Are you a guy or a girl? That makes a rather huge difference. I'd assume that you're female based on your name.

Either way, there are ways to make your hair not look preppy even if it is blonde. I may not be the best person here to give advice, though, since I have blonde hair that, admittedly, looks rather preppy.

If you want the sterotypical goth look, dye it black. Keep in mind that most people on Earth have black hair, so this isn't a great way to assert your individuality. Otherwise, my advice is to look at how everyone else in your area has dyed or styled their hair and do something completely different.

I can't give you much more advice without knowing your gender for certain, sorry. A picture might also help.
Circle V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 07:12 PM   #3
lizzy

i'm a chick and i don't have a pic of me on my account right now so sry bout that. -but u do give good advice- r u a girl or a boy?
Old 11-12-2005, 07:17 PM   #4
Circle V

I'm a guy, so I apologize if I can't help too much with your hair. I'd recommend that you work on getting a picture hosted eventually, though it isn't a huge priority.
Old 11-12-2005, 07:23 PM   #5
lizzy

Smile

oh, thanx u r nice. my e-mail address is lizzy_bugg09@************ if u ever get bored or just wanna talk cuz u seem cool
Old 11-12-2005, 09:24 PM   #6
Midnight_Terror

Shave it all off and drill holes in strategic places were you can insert sparklers, that's should grab peoples atention. This shoud be in the mega hair thread though. I am really beginning to doubt if some people can read. Did you bother going to the Newbie threads? Do you honestly believe that you are the only one to come on this site and ask for hair advice. Also LEARN HOW TO SPELL, it's honestly not that hard, I will teach you if it's nessacary. AH...why do people have to start threads...go die slowly in a corner.
Midnight_Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 09:40 PM   #7
Circle V

It's funny-- Terror misspelled a word wrong after chastising you for spelling poorly.

Otherwise, Terror is right. It's necessary to read through at least the more recent threads in a given category before posting. There's a newbie thread in General to introduce yourself in. It seems like you actually can spell, so I'll give you this advice: never use one letter to represent a word. It might be fine in a chatroom or IM conversation, but it makes you look lazy and unintelligent when used in a forum. Try to use capital letters and correct punctuation as well-- it goes a long way, trust me. Remember that you have as long as you want to post; there's generally no one waiting for you.

I must be in a good mood. I didn't even notice what Terror did until he pointed it out, and when he did, I still acted politely. Strange.
Old 11-12-2005, 09:44 PM   #8
tenet_2012

He misspelled two words, actually.

--Geisha
tenet_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 09:53 PM   #9
Circle V

There are seven definite mistakes, in fact, and I could argue that there are even more.
Old 11-12-2005, 10:16 PM   #10
Midnight_Terror

Yeah thanks I'm a girl...and could we not argue over my spelling? I am not deliberately trying to murder the English language, I could revert 2 dis if u relly wan me 2. Eh screw that, circle v if the only thing you have to do is sit there a trawl through my comment then you really need to get a life...jesus.
Old 11-12-2005, 10:19 PM   #11
tenet_2012

Good Jesus, no.

Just giving you a little shit. That's all.

--Geisha
Old 11-12-2005, 10:20 PM   #12
Midnight_Terror

Good Jesus, no?...I don't get what you're saying.
Old 11-12-2005, 10:21 PM   #13
tenet_2012

This:

I could revert 2 dis if u relly wan me 2

It hurt to copy and paste that.

--Geisha
Old 11-12-2005, 10:27 PM   #14
Midnight_Terror

Yeah well pain builds charecter...so you should be thanking me I'm building your charecter.
Old 11-12-2005, 10:30 PM   #15
tenet_2012

I'm sorry but i must. It's character not charecter.

Look, I'm helping you too!

--Geisha
Old 11-12-2005, 10:33 PM   #16
Circle V

I didn't mean to insult you, Midnight. Once Tenet pointed out another mistake, I got caught up in finding the rest of them. Needless to say, I'm a bit touchy about spelling. The combination of (admittedly few) spelling mistakes and (mild) hypocrisy just set me off. This site is currently my only outlet for anger, so I think I'm doing pretty damn well at containing myself.
Old 11-12-2005, 10:38 PM   #17
Midnight_Terror

I wasn't having a go at her spelling...I was having a go at the u instead of you...among other things. I wasn't insulted...anyway well done on containing yourself, keep it up, I love getting angry at people on here that say stupid stuff...even though I say so much of it myself.
Thanks tenet...we should start a help group and go around in a cirlce and help everyone...maybe not but it was an idea.
Old 11-12-2005, 10:41 PM   #18
Circle V

I agree-- intentional misspelling is the greatest evil that has yet to come from technology. Some people might say that the nuclear bomb should take that honor, but I say that those people should be nuked. Damn hippies. We should nuke the whales while we're at it.
Old 11-12-2005, 10:42 PM   #19
tenet_2012

By the way midnight, are you naked in your profile pic?

Because if you were that would be wierd because you are all under-age and stuff.

Am I rambling?

--Geisha
Old 11-12-2005, 10:45 PM   #20
Midnight_Terror

No there is something much worse...those people that actually say lol and lmao, they don't laugh they say lol...IT DRIVES ME INSANE...next person to do it gets a free skrew driver...IN THEIR EYE. Yes we should nuke the whales...I hate whales...they neve do anything except have bloody greenies complain for them, so what there a re only a couple left...they should have more whale orgys...then there would be more whales.
Old 11-13-2005, 05:24 PM   #21
angleangel_doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy
hey, i have had the same haircut 4 a while and i don't know how 2 cut it or dye it. ( i have medium length, blonde hair) and i don't want blonde hair anymore cuz it makes me look preppy. any suggestions?
You sure TYPE and SPELL preppy.
Trying to hard, much?
Just be yourself for God's sake.

*phase much?*
angleangel_doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 12:22 AM   #22
Midnight_Terror

Yeah we've been through the spelling...
Old 11-20-2005, 02:39 PM   #23
lizzy

sry bout my spelling guys, i'm usually a good speller, i just typed it fast. And yes, i am a new person on this site. (i wasn't paying attention as to how my typing makes me look preppy as well, so i guess sry bout that)
Old 11-20-2005, 03:04 PM   #24
Midnight_Terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenet_2012
By the way midnight, are you naked in your profile pic?

Because if you were that would be wierd because you are all under-age and stuff.

Am I rambling?

No I am not Naked thankyou very much...
Old 11-25-2005, 10:48 AM   #25
1fucanredth1sura1readyded

ok the topic here is hair style changing not spelling issues we should get back on track
1fucanredth1sura1readyded is offline   Reply With Quote