Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 06-12-2006, 11:06 AM   #76
GorgeousEyesShineSuicide

That was really ignorant. First of all...You said you listened to some clips...only ONE song sounds the least bit like Green Day and that’s "Miss Murder." You would know that if you listened to "Prelude 1221" or "Kill Caustic." Second, you can't say the ALBUM sucks...you don't own it so you haven't listened to the whole thing. Third, you should never have anything that nasty to say about people who can make music...even if it sucks (which AFI does not) At least they can make music, unlike yourself. Until you can make music that surpasses AFI, then you can talk...until then I suggest you keep that sort of opinion to yourself.
Also, people who hate on other peoples looks, they often do it because they are insecure about their own looks. Davey happens to be lovely.
I see nothing wrong or silly about their banner. I'm not just saying all of this because I happen to love AFI. I myself embrace my own preaching’s. I don't say ignorant things about people who make it far in music, even if I don’t like it. I think the way you went about your opinion was very uncouth. They aren’t trying to be gothic! It's just an advertisement...so calm down.
Signed,
*AFI fan*
GorgeousEyesShineSuicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 11:09 AM   #77
Phayte

Follow the fucking rules!

Go away or introduce yourself in the right forum.
~William Shakespeare
Phayte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 11:22 AM   #78
GorgeousEyesShineSuicide

I was never part of this fucking retarded Gothic.net. I'm not a fucking gay ass goth that hates on everything. I don't want to be part of this shit, I just registered to say that and that's it. So go fucking slit your Gothic wrists. Asshole.
GorgeousEyesShineSuicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 12:38 PM   #79
Jacks Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GorgeousEyesShineSuicide
I was never part of this fucking retarded Gothic.net. I'm not a fucking gay ass goth that hates on everything. I don't want to be part of this shit, I just registered to say that and that's it. So go fucking slit your Gothic wrists. Asshole.
So hating on people because of the way they look is a terrible thing to do, yet stereotyping people is fine?
Jacks Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 06:47 PM   #80
Phayte

Why the fuck would you join a forum you want no part of and post? Geez I swear some people were born without brains.

I don't hate everyting.. Just fucktards like you.
I'm not Goth
And I'm not a guy

Dumbfuck...
~William Shakespeare
Phayte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 11:09 AM   #81
horrorgirl

Quote:
That was really ignorant. First of all...You said you listened to some clips...only ONE song sounds the least bit like Green Day and that’s "Miss Murder." You would know that if you listened to "Prelude 1221" or "Kill Caustic." Second, you can't say the ALBUM sucks...you don't own it so you haven't listened to the whole thing. Third, you should never have anything that nasty to say about people who can make music...even if it sucks (which AFI does not) At least they can make music, unlike yourself. Until you can make music that surpasses AFI, then you can talk...until then I suggest you keep that sort of opinion to yourself.
Also, people who hate on other peoples looks, they often do it because they are insecure about their own looks. Davey happens to be lovely.
I see nothing wrong or silly about their banner. I'm not just saying all of this because I happen to love AFI. I myself embrace my own preaching’s. I don't say ignorant things about people who make it far in music, even if I don’t like it. I think the way you went about your opinion was very uncouth. They aren’t trying to be gothic! It's just an advertisement...so calm down.
Signed,
*AFI fan*
I had a feeling that AFI fanatics were immature morons, and you just proved my theory.

By the way......I play bass, so I DO know how to make music. *snap*

I'm gothtastically delicious!
horrorgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 11:10 AM   #82
horrorgirl

Quote:
You got rejected by the 'gawths' at your local goth night, didn't you?

I'm gothtastically delicious!
horrorgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 02:46 PM   #83
Nosce

Gee, isn't this a nice place to be.
Nosce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 10:55 PM   #84
LittleMissTaxidermy

I really wonder if GorgeousEyesShineSuicide scoured boards everywhere to find a topic like this to defend her beloved band. Like googled in "AFI bashing" or something.

I like AFI. Well, their older things to be more specific, but everyone crashes at one point. I though Black Sails was a good cd.

I've only gotten the AFI banner once. I usually get the Placebo one, but it doesn't bother me since I like Placebo. I hope they didn't get sucky. Plus banners make the site cheaper to own and maintain. And at least we're not getting spammed or pop-uped (<-- that's a funny looking word.) like crazy.
LittleMissTaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote