Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 01-06-2009, 10:33 PM   #151
Godslayer Jillian

ALSO:
Instead of bullshitting your way out of being liable to your word, you could tell us what the fuck makes your mentality different than the cops you can't stand

Pig cop - That protester attacked me with what could have been a lethal weapon. I fired in self defense.
Deadman - That cop attacked me and probably had a lethal weapon. I fired in self defense.

They're exactly the same. How the fuck can you justify yourself?

Instead of compensating for your small dick with false bravado, dehumanization, and death threats, how about you fucking man up and stand by your word?

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:37 PM   #152
Deadmanwalking_05

And after I try to defuse the situation you continue on with the insults,yet I'm the Idiot?

I'm done with this bullshit,because that's all it is.

Back on Topic.

9x29mmR : The Choice Of Millions for the last 100-107 years.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:40 PM   #153
Godslayer Jillian

Defuse, as in, not justify yourself and trying to pretend you're the bigger man?
Don't embarrass yourself.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:26 PM   #154
Deadmanwalking_05

You've shown me to be the bigger man,because not one but two posts of nothing but Insults.

I've explained myself more than enough,I don't pull a gun to settle things unless it comes down it,and the thing you don't seem to get is I said "If Someone tries to stop me and pull me out of or off of my transport,they will get copper coated candy as a lovely parting gift" Where the fuck did I say "If a COP pulls me over I'll shoot them"

Did I mention the word COP anywhere in the post that got this shit storm started? (Just read post #108)

No I said SOMEONE (How you got cop from that is any ones guess,because it was a vague statement)

And you seem content to draw your own conclusions,yet I'm the one with Pig Cop Mentality?

Old 01-06-2009, 11:33 PM   #155
Godslayer Jillian

Wow, you're really stupid. First of all, you didn't say "someone" you said "they". Who are they? Those who would stop you to ask for papers and you'll tell them Fuck You.
Stop trying to find a loophole.
And even then, your excuse is "I wouldn't just shoot cops, I would shoot just about anyone that does what needs be done for me to kill them"?
Seriously? Your tactic is to prove me wrong by saying you're even worse than I give you credit?

And how is drawing my own conclusions pig cop mentality? You're terrible at trying to twist someone's words.
You have a pig cop mentality because you arbitrarily choose when it's time for you to shoot someone. Fuck that shit.
Fuck you. you're as pathetic online as your in real life.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 01-06-2009, 11:45 PM   #156
Deadmanwalking_05

Just show me where the fuck you got the word COP anywhere in post number 108?

Go ahead.

I'll wait.

Ya' nitpicking little bastard.

Old 01-06-2009, 11:49 PM   #157
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05
And when someone stops me and asks for papers my response will be "Go Fuck Yourself!"

If they try to pull me out of my car,or off my ATV they'll get a lovely parting gift of copper coated candies.
QED, bitch.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 01-06-2009, 11:50 PM   #158
Deadmanwalking_05

But I didn't say COP did I?
you stupid bitch

Old 01-06-2009, 11:52 PM   #159
Godslayer Jillian

Woah woah woah, why are you calling me a stupid bitch?
Why are you taking my talking so fucking personal, show me where the fuck I said Deadmanwalking_05. You know, with you not giving a flying fuck to the most obvious context, tell me where the fuck you can know I was addressing you, you stupid bitch.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 01-07-2009, 01:02 AM   #160
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
Woah woah woah, why are you calling me a stupid bitch?
Why are you taking my talking so fucking personal, show me where the fuck I said Deadmanwalking_05. You know, with you not giving a flying fuck to the most obvious context, tell me where the fuck you can know I was addressing you, you stupid bitch.
I called you a stupid bitch because,you didn't prove that I said I would've killed a cop in post #108.

and it seems that you can't take it when someone calls you on your shit,and catches you up in it.

Like I said before this isn't going anywhere,but further south, I'm done with this,and moving on.

Back to the topic in the O.P.

Pro-gun/Anti-gun

Old 01-07-2009, 01:40 AM   #161
jack_the_knife

Deadmanlosing, It seems to me that you're backpedaling to try and claim that you didn't mean "police officer" by using the word "they". But, everyone that read this thread knows exactly what you meant. So I suggest you stop digging your hole any further.
jack_the_knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:44 AM   #162
Wednesday Friday Addams

yeee harrr I'm a tough guy for sure.
Better not get me angry cause Il shoot ya full of lead before you can say Jesus.
No dam law enforcing pooper goin to get in my way
All I need in my life is me shirt and a case full of guns.
YEE HAAARR
Wednesday Friday Addams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:29 AM   #163
JCC

Quote:
But I didn't say COP did I?
you stupid bitch
What, like the ice cream man is going to stop you and ask for I.D.? You're a dumb fucker.

Also, I feel like I have to intervene and point out that 'police officer' and 'the police' are two entirely different concepts, 'the police' is a corrupt organisation, a 'police officer' is an individual who may just have the wrong idea on how to help their community, so let's not get into the bullshit of hating individual cops for being cops.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:04 PM   #164
Deadmanwalking_05

Implication can be viewed any way the reader wants, the fact is I still didn't come out and say "I'll kill a cop for asking me for my papers"

"They" could mean anyone,as stated before it's vague,and for good reason.

Old 01-07-2009, 07:35 PM   #165
Godslayer Jillian

Because you want to shoot anyone that asks you for papers? Even the .00... percent chance that it won't be a cop?
You don't deserve to have guns, you're too stupid.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 01-07-2009, 07:48 PM   #166
PortraitOfSanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday Friday Addams
yeee harrr I'm a tough guy for sure.
Better not get me angry cause Il shoot ya full of lead before you can say Jesus.
No dam law enforcing pooper goin to get in my way
All I need in my life is me shirt and a case full of guns.
YEE HAAARR
I love you....

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:54 PM   #167
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Implication can be viewed any way the reader wants, the fact is I still didn't come out and say "I'll kill a cop for asking me for my papers"

"They" could mean anyone,as stated before it's vague,and for good reason.
Wait, is the reason you were vague so that you can bullshit like you aren't saying something insane and hicktastic, or is the reason that you believe you're entitled to shoot anyone, so you didn't want to get specific?
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 05:32 PM   #168
ArtificialOne

I feel sad for the people who wouldn't do everything in their power to protect themselves and their family from any threat. For me this includes any normal weapon legally bought or improvised on the spot to do the job. That inlcudes firearms, bladed weapons etc.

If I could but into the above screamfest.^ Let me ask why these discussions tend to lean toward us vs them. Them being cops or govt. IMHO it's quite juvenile. ok resume

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
http://www.myspace.com/lifeasartificial
ArtificialOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 07:56 PM   #169
ArtificialOne

Came across this site while looking for a local incident that happened today in the city I live in.

has a lot of great accounts for pro gun

http://www.claytoncramer.com/gundefe...1_archive.html

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
http://www.myspace.com/lifeasartificial
ArtificialOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 02:08 AM   #170
CptSternn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtificialOne
I feel sad for the people who wouldn't do everything in their power to protect themselves and their family from any threat.
Does that including moving to somewhere safe? In Ireland, we had like twelve gun deaths last year, where America had tens of thousands.

If your so worried about safety and being protected from thugs with guns, why not move to somewhere there are no guns and no gun crimes?
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 02:16 AM   #171
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtificialOne
Came across this site while looking for a local incident that happened today in the city I live in.

has a lot of great accounts for pro gun

http://www.claytoncramer.com/gundefe...1_archive.html
The second article:

Quote:
Homeowner Shoots And Kills 19-Year-Old In Self-Defense

Police said a homeowner shot in self-defense when armed suspects tried to rob him overnight.

Shortly before 10:30 p.m. Monday, 67-year-old Douglas Dabbs pulled into his driveway on Tobylynn Drive and was getting out of his pickup truck when two armed men came up to him and tried to rob him. The two men were identified as Nibeyu Demissew Yosef and Jermichael Jerome Burgy.

Armed with BB guns the two men demanded money from Dabbs. Dabbs said he reached into the console of his truck, retrieved a handgun that fires .410 shotgun rounds and opened fire on the two robbers.

Yosef, 19, was wounded and transported by ambulance to Southern Hills Medical Center where he died shortly after arriving.

Burgy, 23, took off after the shooting, but police later tracked him down at Southern Hills where he was recovering from a non-critical gunshot wound to the head. Police said that Burgy admitted to being with Yosef during the robbery attempt, so police charged him with attempted aggravated robbery.

Police also said that Dabbs does not have a handgun carrying permit, but no charges against the homeowner were anticipated.

Burgy has been lodged in lieu of $80,000 bond. A convicted felon, Burgy had previously been found guilty of aggravated assault in 2006 and has been on probation for that offense. Burgy also has convictions for unlawful gun possession and driving without a license.

Yosef had been issued a total of four state misdemeanor citations in 2007 and 2008 for driving without a valid license.

Police said they were looking into whether this overnight robbery may have been linked to other robberies in the area, or whether this robbery was a random or targeted attacks.
I'm convinced, trigger-happy old idiots who haven't even got a license shooting teenagers sounds like a great way to run things.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:02 AM   #172
Underwater Ophelia

First of all, only one was a teenager.
Second, THAT DOESN'T MATTER.

They were both over 18, and they both knew that what they were doing was wrong, so don't pull that "they were only children" shit.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:22 AM   #173
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
First of all, only one was a teenager.
Second, THAT DOESN'T MATTER.

They were both over 18, and they both knew that what they were doing was wrong, so don't pull that "they were only children" shit.
I wasn't going to pull that "they were only children" shit, do you really expect that from me? My point is that this guy shot someone dead when he didn't even have a gun license and ArtificialOne is proclaiming that it is a victory for gun laws.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:28 AM   #174
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
I wasn't going to pull that "they were only children" shit, do you really expect that from me? My point is that this guy shot someone dead when he didn't even have a gun license and ArtificialOne is proclaiming that it is a victory for gun laws.
Yes I do expect it from you.
You already did it.

Why mention that they were teenagers (which is incorrect, as only one was) if it doesn't matter?
Old 01-26-2009, 09:54 AM   #175
JCC

I don't know, I just did it. But I wasn't making any statement by it.