Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 05-16-2007, 02:17 AM   #1
MaliceLacedDreams

Newbie :-)

Name: Ashley

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) Ha I work at McDonalds. Its quite pathetic. I hate telling people that.

2. Where are you from? Lots of places. I moved a lot. But Im living in Detroit right now.

3. Who is your favorite author? HMMM....Poe, I think. I really love his work.

4. What are your favorite films? Anything scary, bloody or gory.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? Im not intending on marriage, thanks.

6. At your funeral? Nothing sad. I want everyone to have BIG huge, alchohol induced party in my honor.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? With a bang.

8. What kind of casket would you want? I havent really thought about it.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? Big hoodies. And jeans. Most of the time, I dont feel like getting totally gothed out with PVC and everything, unless its a special occasion. OH, and boots.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? Everything was just so simple then.

11. What's your favorite band? Psycopathic Records.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? Im graduating next school semester, in the winter. After that, I want to be a nurse. I get to poke people with needles :-)

13. Why did you join? It seemed like an interesting forum.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? I am the proud owner of a vagina.

I just wanted to introduce myself :-)
MaliceLacedDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 01:25 PM   #2
Dancing_in_rain

Welcome...enjoy your stay. I don't have anything mean to say, but mayhaps someone else will. Don't worry, we don't bite too hard. Unless it's stupid people of course.

Yawn. This is rather tedious, is it not?

www.chansondeplume.blogspot.com
^Mon blog d'ecriture en francais. Veuillez lire et commenter!
Translation: My writing blog in french. Feel free to read and comment.

Dancing_in_rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 02:00 PM   #3
Draconysius

Welcome.
Psychopathic records isn't really a band, but whatever. I used to be into the whole Juggalo thing myself. I still LOVE Zug Izland though.
Draconysius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 05:02 PM   #4
Vako

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliceLacedDreams

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? I am the proud owner of a vagina.
It's always good to see someone come along with a sense of humor. Welcome.
Vako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 05:12 PM   #5
Splintered

May you never, ever be my nurse. I hate needles.

I'm curious, about everyone I'm finding, and I'm wondering: Why do you not plan on getting married? I'm neutral either way, I'm just wondering what your opinion is.

Otherwise, welcome.
Old 05-16-2007, 05:27 PM   #6
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
I am the proud owner of a vagina.
Why? It's so awesome to have a penis.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 05:36 PM   #7
Vyvian Blackthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian

Guys, Gals, I beat you. I beat you all. I am a hermanphrodite. I have both of these nasty things. I could get myself pregnant if I wanted to. But I don't wanna. Because it's gross to have babies. Besides, the last thing I want is a newborn baby to have a penis slapping its head as it enters this awful cruel world.

Goth Forever
Old 05-17-2007, 07:08 AM   #8
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyvian Blackthorne
Guys, Gals, I beat you. I beat you all. I am a hermanphrodite. I have both of these nasty things. I could get myself pregnant if I wanted to. But I don't wanna. Because it's gross to have babies. Besides, the last thing I want is a newborn baby to have a penis slapping its head as it enters this awful cruel world.

Goth Forever
I hope you're kidding. If you're not, just shut up now, because you're lying. First of all, in nearly 100% of cases you do NOT have both organs, but neither, as they're incomplete. Furthermore, you CANNOT get yourself pregnant. Humans are not asexual. EVER.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 08:22 AM   #9
Valerius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
I hope you're kidding. If you're not, just shut up now, because you're lying. First of all, in nearly 100% of cases you do NOT have both organs, but neither, as they're incomplete. Furthermore, you CANNOT get yourself pregnant. Humans are not asexual. EVER.
I think she was just kidding. You should know by now how Vyv is. Not that I have anything against it.

And, when you say 'Age: 1-7' are you really in that age bracket, or are you 17?

-Oscar Van den Boogaard, Dutch pacifist
Valerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 09:19 AM   #10
killer_asian_Dax

The first thing you did was fill out the questionaire. For that- You get half a clap.

However, I did NOT like a single one of your answers.

Valerius- I would go with the 1-7 age bracket as opposed to the age 17 which was NOT cleverly posted.

1-7= NOT COOL!

So.....welcome I guess...

My crappy Myspace
killer_asian_Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 07:42 PM   #11
Vyvian Blackthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
God, NO I RLY AM A FUGGING HERMPAHTORIE. It's a running joke, Opheila. Really. Also, I am not a 'she' by any means. I really wish that I was, but now apparently I must say that I am among the hideous male specimen because of this exposure... Ophelia, I know you 'hate me for my distastefullness' but honestly can't you reconignize a joke when you see one? Val is correct. I know you have common sense. Calling myself a hermaphrodite is only a quirky joke, not to be taken seriously. I hope that I have clarifed myself enough to a better understanding of what was behind that statement. I didn't even have a serious tone!

Goth Forever
Old 05-18-2007, 08:59 AM   #12
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
God, NO I RLY AM A FUGGING HERMPAHTORIE. It's a running joke, Opheila. Really. Also, I am not a 'she' by any means. I really wish that I was, but now apparently I must say that I am among the hideous male specimen because of this exposure... Ophelia, I know you 'hate me for my distastefullness' but honestly can't you reconignize a joke when you see one? Val is correct. I know you have common sense. Calling myself a hermaphrodite is only a quirky joke, not to be taken seriously. I hope that I have clarifed myself enough to a better understanding of what was behind that statement. I didn't even have a serious tone!

Goth Forever
I don't hate you. I just don't like you.

Aside from that, though, I had just gotten into a fight with a teacher over my potential to be a gynecologist, and no, I didn't see it as a joke. I figured since you said it before you were just trying to make us believe that.
Sorry for taking you seriously with that.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:22 PM   #13
MaliceLacedDreams

LOL, sorry it took me so long to reply, I have TONS going on. Thanks.

Oh, and not to burst your bubble hun, but Id pick a vagina over a penis anyday.

Psy isnt a band, but I like everyone on there, so I figured Id slap that down than waste your time with a 4 page list of all the music I like. I like everything from (dare I say it?) hip-hop to shit like combichrist...
Zug Izland=love.

I am 17, and my answers seemed just fine to me. But thats cool if you dont like me, I didnt ask you too, and Im not going to waste my time fighting over the internet.
Fighting online is like the special olympics-even if you win, you're still retarded :-)
Otherwise, thanks for the (mostly) warm welcome.
Old 05-21-2007, 08:28 PM   #14
MaliceLacedDreams

To Splintered, at his question (sorry i didnt see it until after I posted my reply), i dont want to get married because of a few reasons.
1) I've had really bad experiences in relationships (Im young, I get that, but still. I just recently broke up with a guy that I had been with since I was 13. I definitely got the short end of the stick on that one).
2) I have severe trust issues.
3) Marriage seems like its totally against human nature. I don't know if you can actually LOVE someone for that long, but then again, Ive never been in a relationship for more than 4 years...so I guess I really have no expertise in that area.
4) Divorce rates are terrible, my own parents are divorced, as most families are. Not to be cynical, but its doesn't seem like their is much hope for holy matrimony.
Ehh, I dont know. I could change my mind someday, I have a lot to learn, Im fairly young. But at the same time, it just seems like marriage hardly works. Maybe its not worth the risk.
Old 05-21-2007, 08:49 PM   #15
DeathChii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
You know... I think you might be right.
I mean, I love my vagina... but a penis is just easier to deal with... You don't get your period... don't need to worry about childbirth... or yeast infection
-_- ... sorry if that was disturbing

Aside from that- welcome =p
From trashing this way and that
Its white tusks
Through human beings
Like crackling stalks
And to nothing less
I offer this suffering of my father
"The Offering" - Stan Rice
DeathChii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:53 PM   #16
DeathChii

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_asian_Dax
However, I did NOT like a single one of your answers.
Really? Not one? Her answers weren't so bad =p
Its white tusks
Through human beings
Like crackling stalks
And to nothing less
Old 05-21-2007, 09:13 PM   #17
killer_asian_Dax

Quote:
Fighting online is like the special olympics-even if you win, you're still retarded :-)

Way to quote something that's been around for years. Witty you are! Witty!

And when you mention 'Psy,' are you by any chance referring to that washed up Korean rap "aritst"?

My crappy Myspace
Old 05-22-2007, 10:29 AM   #18
MaliceLacedDreams

Ha, I was simply stating a fact, Im perfectly aware its been around for years. Like I said, I was just making the point that Im not here to fight with people.
Its fine you didnt like my answers, Im not really that concerned about it. Isnt the whole point of a forum to talk to others that have different opinions? Isnt that why its called a discussion forum?
I assume you're trying to insult me, or make me angry? Its not working well....

No, I dont know what Korean rap artists you're talking about..none of them are korean.
Old 05-22-2007, 10:35 AM   #19
Vyvian Blackthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathChii
I love my vagina
Greatness. But penises are too easy to loose because they basically fit in anywhere from keyholes to any place you could stick 'em, but they also have spread more STDs...I mean really, penises are also quite disturbing when you REALLY look at them. And the hair that grows doesn't really cover anything, it just spreads all around the exterior as if it's sharing body hair...so really it's equal.

Goth Forever
Old 05-22-2007, 01:39 PM   #20
DeathChii

Quote:
Greatness. But penises are too easy to loose because they basically fit in anywhere from keyholes to any place you could stick 'em, but they also have spread more STDs...I mean really, penises are also quite disturbing when you REALLY look at them. And the hair that grows doesn't really cover anything, it just spreads all around the exterior as if it's sharing body hair...so really it's equal.

Goth Forever
This is very true.
I guess Penises and Vanigas all have their ups and downs, but they learn to live in unison, learning from each other and aiding each other in acheiving greatness and pleasure.
And that kids, is what we call the circle of life
Peace
Its white tusks
Through human beings
Like crackling stalks
And to nothing less
Old 05-22-2007, 09:30 PM   #21
Spyro

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!
Spyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 10:09 PM   #22
killer_asian_Dax

Quote:
Ha, I was simply stating a fact, Im perfectly aware its been around for years. Like I said, I was just making the point that Im not here to fight with people.
Its fine you didnt like my answers, Im not really that concerned about it. Isnt the whole point of a forum to talk to others that have different opinions? Isnt that why its called a discussion forum?
I assume you're trying to insult me, or make me angry? Its not working well....

No, I dont know what Korean rap artists you're talking about..none of them are korean.

No. Not trying to make you mad or anything. I'm just a kind of a bitch. Officially though- there is NO GOOD REASON for me to dislike you, so in my official book- you're ok.

Besides- what good is having a vagina if you're not going to act like one once in a great while? LOL jk

My crappy Myspace
Old 05-23-2007, 02:56 PM   #23
Dancing_in_rain

This conversation is getting rather...peculiar. Can we just stick to whatever we have and not go about wishing for contradictory sexual organs? Thanks. Anywhoo...little newbie, welcome, good luck and don't mind Killer_Asian_Dax too much. She's really a big fuzzy marshmallow at heart. *runs away from Dax who is trying to kill her for exposing the big secret*

Yawn. This is rather tedious, is it not?

www.chansondeplume.blogspot.com
^Mon blog d'ecriture en francais. Veuillez lire et commenter!
Translation: My writing blog in french. Feel free to read and comment.

Dancing_in_rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 04:49 AM   #24
demonfairy

Welcome.Being a nurse is really cool,and its not just needles you get to poke people with,lol.You develop a really warped sense of humor though.
demonfairy is offline   Reply With Quote