Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2005, 03:00 AM   #226
pitseleh

Hey, Trasaric... Do you hear the trumpets blasting in the distance? The neighing of black chainmailed horses, their hooves thundering, ever closer, the savage hounds baying and sniffing for your scent!? DO YOU?

That means we're on to you, little smelly-fox...
Old 03-29-2005, 03:03 AM   #227
Trasaric

Nope I'm afraid I don't. Sorry.
Old 03-29-2005, 03:07 AM   #228
pitseleh

It wasn't a question. It's a cold, hard digital fact.
Old 03-29-2005, 03:26 AM   #229
ghostposts

sorry, E_E, my bad. I saw someone post a link to Flemco's stuff once. Must not have been in an open forum.

And, yup, It's him. The web site is the same, as well as the style.

I thought he'd gotten the point in his last incarnation.
Old 03-29-2005, 04:30 AM   #230
Trasaric

Look I don't want to argue ok. I just want to get along. Ever seen this movie by the way. Into the sun with steven seagal. He goes after The Japanese Mafia. The Yakuza. Well Hey I liked it. I can't say I'm a real steven seagal fan though, but hey to each his own.
Old 03-29-2005, 05:21 AM   #231
Trasaric

I'm not sure what this all mean but maybe you guys can help.

THE PRINCE’S STAFF
Concurrent with the appearance of the six Sangik races, the unseen Planetary Prince Caligastia and his supermaterial staff of volunteers arrived on Urantia to teach and minister to the almost one-half billion primitive human beings who were on earth at that time. The Prince´s headquarters, Dalamatia, was established at about the center of world population, in the Persian Gulf region of those days.
The one hundred staff members were ascendant morontia citizens of Jerusem, the headquarters of our local system of inhabited planets. These beings had already lived and died on other worlds, and as descendant planetary missionaries on Urantia they were to have visible flesh-and-blood bodies. Permission had been granted to transplant Andonic DNA into the life forms projected for the staff´s use while on their mission. Fifty males and fifty females, chosen by the Life Carriers as representing the best surviving Andonite strains, were guided from various points on the planet to Dalamatia where the living material was extracted then transferred into the staff’s preconstructed bodies.

THE PRIMARY MIDWAYERS
With their new bodies the Caligastia 100 were now capable of procreating material offspring, but were instructed not to engage in sexual reproduction. They did, however, explore every phase of mind and soul liaison, and this experiment brought into being the first of the primary midwayers. This new creature was visible to the superhuman staff and their celestial associates but not to the human tribes. As these midway creatures are known on other worlds to be invaluable liaisons between the material and the angelic realms, the entire staff was authorized to produce similar beings, and, following the instructions of the pioneer pair, all were successful. Fifty thousand primary midway creatures were thus brought forth.

200,000 BC: THE NODITES
When their work was cut short by the Lucifer Rebellion, the staff members who went astray chose Nod as their leader. Because the Caligastia 100 carried the Andonite gene package, one would expect that, if they engaged in sexual reproduction, their progeny would resemble other Andonite offspring. But when the 60 rebel staff members elected to procreate physical beings as their successors, their children were far superior to the Andonites and the Sangiks—physically, intellectually, and with regard to spiritual capacities. These mutant traits resulted from the presence in their bodies of powerful Jerusem life-maintenance circuits which caused the Urantia chromosomes to reorganize more after the local universe patterns (similar to how X-rays alter the DNA of plants and animals).
The one hundred Andonite germ plasm contributors had in turn been modified so that the same life currents invested their bodies, and when they mated among themselves they too produced superior offspring. The progeny of these two groups constitutes the ancestry of the Nodites, the eighth race to appear on Urantia.
The near-destruction of Dalamatia by the surrounding semi-savage tribes and the city’s subsequent submergence under a tidal wave forced the Nodites to move north and east where they founded the new city of Dilmun; their dwelling place was known as "the land of Nod." The Nodites multiplied, and when some of their descendants began to spill over into the adjoining lands and intermarry with the Andonic and Sangik tribes, the purer Nodites attempted to build a tower to symbolize their racial unity. Conflict and confusion led to the dispersion of the Nodites, who eventually divided into four great groups:

The western (Syrian) Nodites journeyed west and settled in the region of Syria where they united with the Andonites. They contributed much to the later appearing Assyrian stock.

The eastern (Elamite) Nodites migrated eastward into Elam (Persia, Iran) and mated with the mixed Sangik tribes. Becoming largely Sangik in nature, they continued to maintain a civilization superior to that of the surrounding barbarians.

The central (pre-Sumerian) Nodites were a small group who remained for thousands of years at the mouth of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. They eventually furnished the Nodite ancestry which blended with the Adamites to found the Sumerian peoples of historic times.

The northern Nodites and Amadonites—the Vanites, a fourth group, also arose. Those Andonites who had remained loyal were led by Van and Amadon, and were known as the Amadonites. They represented the best of the Andonic culture. Their followers early withdrew to the same highlands west of India where the Badonan tribes had once been exempt from hostile attacks, and they also established centers in the Lake Van/Caspian Sea area. Here they were joined by some of the descendants of the rebel Dalamations, and together these two groups were known as the Vanites. They continued to furnish leadership for the world until the arrival of Adam and Eve.
Old 03-29-2005, 05:39 AM   #232
pitseleh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trasaric
blahblahblah...race mixtures of the average or superior strata of various peoples greatly increase creative potential, as is shown in the present population of the United States of North America. When such matings take place between the lower or inferior strata, creativity is diminished, as is shown by the present-day peoples of southern India...blahblahblah
Ha fucking ha. So North America is the biological creative pinnacle of the world, eh? God-damn, are you ever the moron. And from which cesspool of nazi propaganda did you cut and paste this piece of shit drivel? 'Cause you sure as hell don't have the grammatical skills to write sentences like that. Either you are just too stupid to realize what a waste of screenspace and time you are spouting, or you're just really mixed up in the head and out of touch with things. Get a fucking LIFE.

I can tell you right now, this kind of eugenics crap has no place here whatsoever, and is not looked kindly upon by members or moderators. If you have to resort to such pathetic props in order to feel important or whatever, I suggest you tuck your tail 'tween your legs and LEAVE, scum.
Old 03-29-2005, 06:06 AM   #233
MrMaelstrom

A disturbingly interesting sci-fi spin on creation, the nephilim, paradise lost and the war in heaven. Extremely interesting, in fact, but disturbing nonetheless.

But the eugenics present in all of the text are disturbing.
And you are a anglo-saxon (very white) male living in Tennessee.... You do see how it looks for you right about now, don't you? You might wanna clarify your stand in all of this, for I don't think you wrote that either.

And for the record, "mongrels" and "hybrids" are probably the most beautifull and inteligent people around.
Old 03-29-2005, 10:31 AM   #234
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
I think this would make a sa-weet new avatar for you Princess Gra-Knee:

Hee. When I put up an avatar again, that would be awesome. I think I'm gonna take a break from here for at least until this school year is over, though, and no point in getting a new avatar right before I leave. So, uh, bye guys. And Argentina? Don't cry for me. It'll be ok.

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Old 03-29-2005, 10:40 AM   #235
WolfMoon

The truth is......

you'll never leave us.

:wink:
Old 03-29-2005, 02:01 PM   #236
Granny-like_the_apple

Argentina! What did I say?! Listen to the woman before you, woman!

Anyways, it's to save everyone from what I predict will be near-constant whining for the rest of the year. College, equal sign, major suck, and I don't want to become a whiny bitch who spends half her time in the rant corner. Trust me, you wouldn't like me when I'm ang-uh, depressed.

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Old 03-29-2005, 02:26 PM   #237
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny-like_the_apple
Argentina! What did I say?! Listen to the woman before you, woman!

Anyways, it's to save everyone from what I predict will be near-constant whining for the rest of the year. College, equal sign, major suck, and I don't want to become a whiny bitch who spends half her time in the rant corner. Trust me, you wouldn't like me when I'm ang-uh, depressed.
Believe me... just consider yourselves saved, guys. Kidding, Granny! I heart you... It's *so* sad when you're in such sad moods. I'm starting to think I just shouldn't talk to you/be in our room until like, 5:30 pm-ish every day... Feel bettah!
:shock:

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 03-29-2005, 08:49 PM   #238
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
Quote:
Why is there a Japanese thread? May I ask what's this all about?
that might just be the funniest set of questions i heard today. thanx, trasaric. i needed that smile.

as for alkilyu - he's pure-bred jap. 'nuff said.

for how he was created pure-bred, pay attention....

in the beginning, there was light and there was dark and the gods decided to create man. that man was alkilyu.

when the blurriness disappeared, it was realized that alkilyu had been spawned of asian descent... and it was good.

many have come with the intent of decimating the japanese alkilyu - thus far, none have succeeded. more will come. more will fail.

the alkilyu stands alone.
HAHAHAHA SWEET!

Yes the history of AlKilyu is amazing.

Just like this douchbag Trasaric's history...see he was originally Morgantyr, the douche who created this thread. He was flammed and banned.

Then he logged on as Elbryan, yet another douchebag. But Elbryan was unpopular from the start, so he created jebadiahwd40, whi\o only posted once. Again failures, so he comes back with Trasaric.

All those aliases, all that douchebaggery. tsk tsk.

Oh e_e I almost forgot...

Use this to slay those who oppose you.
Old 03-29-2005, 08:53 PM   #239
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
Oh e_e I almost forgot...

Use this
for this, i'm forever in your debt.
Old 03-30-2005, 06:23 AM   #240
MrMaelstrom

Senhor Trasaric:
If you refer to my last post on this thread, you'll notice that no insults are present, but that explanations are asked for.

There are rules to this playground.
I make them up as I go along.
Point is: I'm a moderator for this site (which you might not have noticed).
Please clarify your post like I asked you to.

It really is that simple.

And don't post meaningless crapp unless it's truly funny.

I don't give a shit about the ongoing insults, seen as some fucking idiot posted a lot more abusive content than you on this very thread. But your posts are really beginning to annoy me, especially after you've been asked to explain yourself.

I will not be repeating myself regarding this. There will be no further warnings concerning your posts. Action will be immediate from now on.

This is not a threat, it's a promisse.
Old 03-30-2005, 06:55 AM   #241
edible_eye

thank you for annihilating all that garbage.

thank you.
Old 03-30-2005, 03:12 PM   #242
Trasaric

Hey mark what did you think of the writing?
Old 03-30-2005, 03:49 PM   #243
Solumina

Why do you insist on ignoring a mod and annoying the rest of us?
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 03-30-2005, 04:23 PM   #244
edible_eye

Quote:
Hey mark what did you think of the writing?
there was too much to read while sitting at a computer. that's what i thought of it.

i read the first two or three lines of each and the self-indulgent pomposity i perceived would follow turned me off.

so, in truth, i have no informed opinion because i didn't read any of the passages in their entirety.
Old 03-30-2005, 04:37 PM   #245
Trasaric

It's suppose to be about man's true origins"
Old 03-30-2005, 04:45 PM   #246
edible_eye

written by who, for who, and in what context - fiction, fact, acid trip, psychotic rambling?
Old 03-30-2005, 04:47 PM   #247
Trasaric

It's fact. Written by Celestial beings.

http://www.brianthompson.com/
Old 03-30-2005, 04:57 PM   #248
Solumina

Again I ask: Why do you insist on ignoring a mod and annoying the rest of us?
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 03-30-2005, 05:00 PM   #249
Trasaric

I'm not trying to annoy anyone. How am I ignoring a mod?
Old 03-30-2005, 05:12 PM   #250
Trasaric

All I said was that what was said in the writing is supposedly true and that it was written by Divine Personnalities. Hey Mark, Alkilyu, check this out. What do you guys think of this picture.
Closed Thread