Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 08-15-2011, 09:01 PM   #1
Dakota

~Perilous Goth Boot Expedition~

I am in search of a pair of goth boots that are NOT Plastic in any way, NOT Demonia, that are buckled/gothfancy and have NO INNER ZIPPER.

Aside from Doc Martens, does anyone know where I can find these or do they not exist?

I know I'm probably just gonna have to get plain leather boots and mod them myself but I was still wondering if there were decent goth boot companies or something.
Dakota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:27 PM   #2
Grausamkeit

There are lots of decent goth boots out there. But a lot of them do unzip. I have a pair of 20eye Docs and they are a bitch to try to fumble about after a hard night's drinking. Zippers do not make a pair of boots cheap, just easier to get off. You can try New Rocks. They are great quality, but I think they all have the convenient inner zipper.

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 03:01 AM   #3
MissCheyenne

Some older styles of new rocks fastened with velcro straps rather than zips. I used to have a pair like that which I wore constantly, until I realised they did nothing for my legs other than make them ache because they were so heavy.

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 05:41 AM   #4
Dakota

no its not that i think they are cheap with the zipper, i just dont like them too much, surprisingly you'd think they would make some with like a little flap or something to go over so they're not as noticeable

definetly gonna be getting a pair of docs, just wanted to see if there were anymore than demonia, cause as pretty as they are, i dont like the thought of my boots being made of plastic
Dakota is offline   Reply With Quote