Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 12-05-2008, 12:53 PM   #151
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Instead of just changing it yourself...?
What would be the point of that? There's really not much I can say myself to change the subject, either it would've changed into a mockery of the two of you for being boring, or the thread itself would've died so we didn't have to watch this revolting one-upping session where the two of you launch limpid insults at each other.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 01:03 PM   #152
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
What would be the point of that? There's really not much I can say myself to change the subject, either it would've changed into a mockery of the two of you for being boring, or the thread itself would've died so we didn't have to watch this revolting one-upping session where the two of you launch limpid insults at each other.
Then why try to get someone else to?

Or were you trying to get me to? You could have just asked, brosof.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:04 PM   #153
JCC

Only as a combined people will we find a new subject of discussion!
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:40 PM   #154
Underwater Ophelia

Fuck you, I'm an anteater.

...sorry.
Old 12-05-2008, 03:04 PM   #155
SKULHEDFACE

I am truly amazed at what this thread has managed to do. Somehow Eclipsing the Son made a thread listing off the names of some folks that he suspected, or accused of being trolls, and alas others of their kind flock to the scene. Like sharks to a drop of blood, you fucking idiots line up to prove your lack of worth.

How the fuck can most of you be so incredibly naive? I can hardly believe I wasted my time sifting through this dribble and by the time I was finished I must say that my stomach churned on multiple occasions. People like Christabel who post pointless one liners with nothing to back up their words and then scamper off are one thing..but my true disgust lies with people like Underwater Ophelia who is truly a woman with some class. I love watching the slow decline of a conversation or debate, as less and less facts are brought up, and the discussion shifts more towards making petty insults at one another. I have to say that Underwater Ophelia has really scraped the bottom of the barrel here by not even attempting to be witty, but rather ask inane questions like
Quote:
Alarica, can I ask a serious question?

After four kids...is there any tread left on the tires?
I have seen you with the same attitude on multiple threads. You are a worthless sack of shit who thinks shamefully high of herself. You fucking disgust me.
SKULHEDFACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 03:12 PM   #156
Alarica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
No she doesn't.
She mentioned them once to make a point; they were nothing but props.
Then you called her retarded because she didn't know the exact number and ages of your children.
Afterward it's you who keeps herself repeating exactly the same fucking 'argument' ad nauseum with hopes that in one of the repetitions it will mean something.

Actually, if you bothered to look before commenting, you would see that you are infact wrong about her mentioning once that i have children. She has, as I said, mentioned the fact that I have children, several times. She started this on another thread, where I told her if she was STILL unable to let it go, I would be elsewhere. To then follow me across 2 other threads to whine like a bitch with her 'call yourself a mother' and 'your kids should be taken away' comments, then I am going to continue. I was willing to let it go and keep it where it started. She wasnt.

But you continue to 'fight' her side. I would actually expect nothing less from you.
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 03:18 PM   #157
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKULHEDFACE
I have seen you with the same attitude on multiple threads. You are a worthless sack of shit who thinks shamefully high of herself. You fucking disgust me.
And you're a waste of good forum space. Please take your pseudo-opinions elsewhere, you sorry excuse for a troll.
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 03:35 PM   #158
Alarica

You know what, I'm done with this. You lot can have Ophelia the victor or fucking whatever. JCC was right. Ophelia wins. I'm drained from all this bullshit anyway. She knows exactly what I have already said, and because she knows you are all going to back her up because of how long she has been here, she thinks twisting words and trying to be funny work for her. Most people, rightly so, cant be fucking arsed to tread back and read the bollocks and so back her up based largely on what she said on this thread. She took it too far in my book, when she chose to personally attack my parenting and make assumptions that I do not know what birth control is. If that is the kind of person you all think is so fucking wonderful, then I pity those who believe that.

And as for Bat Attack. He is no better. He started the bullshit digs on my employment status etc with nothing to back him up aswell, and thinks occasionally quoting me and commenting somehow makes him any less of a fucking moron. The same goes for MollyMac and christabel. But I expect nothing more than you all backing any of these imbeciles up. Yes I have been a cunt, no more so than most people on here, and less so than a lot aswell. So pat Ophelia on the back, congratulate her on her fine part in this. One day she'll start on someone in the same way, in person, and end up with her teeth knocked through her face. She wont be so fucking smug then.
Old 12-05-2008, 03:41 PM   #159
tekajo

What was that Balthazar said to Ophelia? Something along the lines of if you dont like what she's saying don't fucking read it? i'll say it again, as i did in the rant thread, that shit goes both ways.

You do not have to have the last word. You could have ended it all with a "pfft whatever" and moved on. Both of you.

There are no victors. This is the internet for fuck's sake. lmao
tekajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 03:46 PM   #160
Alarica

Thats true, it does work both ways, and are wise words I would have put into practice in a different situation. But as JCC clearly pointed out, I am a cunt and not welcome here.

Still, whatever. It is almost christmas and I have a lot to get done. I'm all childishly argued out.
Old 12-05-2008, 03:52 PM   #161
Godslayer Jillian

So it's all about a self-fulfilling prophecy?
That's stupid.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 04:03 PM   #162
Underwater Ophelia

Back to the topic: trolls.

When my sister was younger, she collected those things and had probably close to 300. She posed them all on her desk. It was weird.
Old 12-05-2008, 04:29 PM   #163
tekajo

Quote:
When i was in school there was a little girl that rode my bus who looked exactly like one of those little trolls. Even the frizzy hair. i dubbed her Troll Baby. i wasn't mean about it and she thought it was funny.

Years later she turned out to be rather good looking.
tekajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 06:37 PM   #164
MollyMac

Talk about acute vagical fall-out. damn. I shoulda called in sick and played here instead today.

Trolls, yeah, I dated a guy that was skinny-trolly. He wasn't much to look at but damn I loved that boy.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:23 PM   #165
Despanan

Quote:
You are a worthless sack of shit who thinks shamefully high of herself. You fucking disgust me.
Hey SKUTER! You're a bunch of unpleasant nouns and adjectives!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:46 PM   #166
KontanKarite

Quote:
I have seen myself with the same attitude on multiple threads. I am a worthless sack of shit who thinks shamefully high of himself. I fucking disgust me.
Fix't 4 truth.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 03:58 AM   #167
Bat Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarica
And as for Bat Attack. He is no better.
FIRST OF ALL I AM FUCKING FEMALE!!!

(To the shit that you have typed, it is only possible for me to reply with shit):

Secondly, get over it.
Thirdly, I see nothing wrong with taking “digs” or as I like to say - taking the piss, out of your employment status. It’s a part of who you are. Accept it. Not everyone is clever enough to get a job, it’s alright, you can’t blame it on a slight illness forever, get over it.
You can call me whatever you want, a “moron” if you really have to (What are you? An American 13 year old? - “moron“, “starting digs“?), honestly I don’t give a shit. It’s an internet forum, it’s not real life, you’re going to have to learn to distinguish that.
Oh yes, and if I remember correctly, the only reason I “took digs” on your employment status was because you in fact “took digs” on a future aspiration of mine. Yes, I decided to stoop down to your level.

Quote:
thinks occasionally quoting me and commenting somehow makes her any less of a fucking moron. .
Actually - “occasionally” because most of the crap you wrote was not even WORTHY of a reply.

Quote:
SHe started the bullshit digs on my employment status etc with nothing to back her up aswell, .
Nothing to back me up? There is no need, as YOU have in fact told us that you are unemployed.

.................................................. ............................................

Ok NOW you can get back to trolls...
Bat Attack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 07:18 AM   #168
Alarica

Ok, well, now you are a whiney bitch too. Noted you can dish it, but taking it back doesnt appear to be your forte sweetie.

And I didnt say once that I was unemployed. That is called an 'assumption' on your part.

Now discuss trolls, or stfu crying about getting some shit back for once.
Old 12-06-2008, 08:47 AM   #169
Bat Attack

Quote:
And yes i am a housewife .
Housewife - a woman who does not go out to work but stays at home to manage a household.

Oh and by the way, by calling me “sweetie” I do not find you intimidating, cheers.
Old 12-06-2008, 08:52 AM   #170
Underwater Ophelia

There's definitely nothing wrong with being a housewife, but if you're a housewife, you're almost certainly unemployed.
Old 12-06-2008, 08:56 AM   #171
$haDe

Quote:
Some people are troll from the inside.

Some people pretended like trolls.

Some trolls pretended like common people.

and Some people are misunderstood.

what-so-ever...
Old 12-06-2008, 08:58 AM   #172
Bat Attack

Yes my previous post was in reply to this (I forgot to quote it, although it is quite obvious.):

Quote:

And I didnt say once that I was unemployed. That is called an 'assumption' on your part.

Old 12-06-2008, 11:09 AM   #173
Alarica

LMFAO you do amuse me. Sweetie is an attempt at intimidation? Are you hormonal?

And to Ophelia - Very true for the majority of housewives.
Old 12-06-2008, 11:35 AM   #174
Bat Attack

Quote:
And to Ophelia - Very true for the majority of housewives.
So are you saying you're employed then? Stop trying to be mysterious.
Old 12-06-2008, 11:49 AM   #175
LaBelleDameSansMerci

Well, one could work at home/telecommute... that would count as being employed... And one could stay at home and look after kid(s).
And if household chores take up all your time, you're doing far too many.
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

LaBelleDameSansMerci is offline   Reply With Quote