Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Literature
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Literature Please come visit. People get upset, write poetry about it, and post it here. Sometimes we also talk about books.

Old 01-13-2011, 04:15 AM   #26
Fruitbat

What I want to know is did I get to see the wedding before I died? Because you know I love a good wedding... Did I cry much?

Sorry i feel asleeeping reading the writin'?

Ohh and I'm taking it as a complement that you think I'm just like Onyx - you know she's my hero.. When I go up I'm going to be just like her.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:07 AM   #27
CuckooTuli

Every time I see the first post of this thread, I misread it as "Apartheid's Child".
CuckooTuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:23 PM   #28
Murder.Of.Crows

...Im black as a bull?.. k.
Murder.Of.Crows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 09:55 PM   #29
ssj_goku

I haed to type this really FAST beccause my mom wanted the computer

I hope its as good as regular.

Enjpy!

Gnet Boudhakaki ©

Chapter 3: Journey into the Heart of an unknown master, Secret Jungle Training Ready Go!

By Travis Jacobsen

There in the Jungle now, they are no longer in the Dessert. There are moss hanging off the trees and snakes are totally twisting around the trees and the vines and looking at there pray like they are animals, but the group pays them no mind because they’re Bad @-s and you can’t be afraid of snakes if you want to go to the Jungle.

Here are the people –who are here:

Travis - are hero

Apathy’s Child – are hero’s best friend (who is mysterious)

Saya - who had to -buy special leather in order to go into the jungle ‘cause
she’s a vegan and that’s what they do.

Ophelia – who is a scientist and is collecting bug for some raisin, but it’s really
NOT IMPORTANT!

Alan – Who is now a Robot and you can’t see him because of predate or clocking technologics (SO ADVANCED)

Korranna – Who is riding Alan and is a zombie but still a good guy, but we ha ve to kill her at the end because she is a zombie and it’s really sad.

They’re in the Jungle. The trees are really gnarly and some of them look like old people. THERE IS SO MUCH FOG AND MIST EVERYWHERE. There are eyes in the black parts and things are going “OOO! OOO! OOO!” like an owl or something , and they are on there way to Deadman Chaulking 05!

“These trees are really gnarly and some of them look like Old people” says Saya and then she waters them because she’s a vegan.

Trees like energy Drinks Saya says I don’t care WHAT STUPID BILOLOGY TEACHERS SAY!

What’s Deadman like? Says Travis?

Well say Apartheid’s Child, Let me let you in on a secret…He’s no man to be truffled with.

Is he strong says Goku?

Of course he is, he’s a secret master. He’s got a long grey beard and everything. Says Apathies Child.

Goku is unplussed.

“I am unplussed says Goku” “Can he beat a Bull ONE PART at a time?”

Apathy’s child looks back behind and wind is blowing through his coat and his eyes are grey and hard and forlorn and mystryous.

“Not Just one part at a time…but ALL THREE PARTS at a time.”

There is more than three parts to a Bull says Saya; and Ophelia agrees because she is science. And Saya agrees because she is a VEGAN and vegans know these things, but Travis still tries to act like he is no doubleplussed and there are no people stronger than him because he is HARD and HE WON’T TRUST YOU TILL HE SEE’S IT.

I’m telling you saya Apathy, “ This guy is totally legit. He’s serious business. He wears a tie.”

Does he wear a Karate Belt? Says Travis.

SO many Karate Belts says Apathy’s Child. ALL OF THE KARATE BELTS AT ONCE.

Gasp! He’s a RAINBOW BELT says Zombie Korrinnnnnanaaa. She’s totally surprised but she shouldn’t be because she’s a mindless zombie but for some reason she is.

He is a Rainbow belt says Apathy’s Child.

It’s now that a ZOMBIE busts out of the ground and grabs Korannan by the LEG and tries to grag her underground but Travis ain’t having that: He stomps the ground so hard it straight pops the Zombie out of the ground like a pimple on your chin that JUST WON’T POP BUT THEN IT DOES AND YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF.

Then he grabs the Zombie by the head, jams his thumbs through his head and then rips it in half LIKE A SHEET OF PAPER. Blood sprays everywhere and it’s black and red and it covers everyone like a thunderstorm and their muscles look all HARD and their skin is all white and red and black AND THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A STUPID JOKE ABOUT A NEWSPAPER because that’s something LAME like Darrach from school would do and he’s a nerd and a gaywad and it’s not so great that he’s Irish, I’m too but I don't talk funny or really care about it and Travis doesn’t care about it and nobody else DOES EITHER. Darroch is alone because he’s a faceist like the irish faceist revulsion that’s going on now in Ireland and my dad said not to call him Mickey.

Anyway Travis roundhouse kicks the zombie and it goes away into the trees. Like a mystery like a dream and it’s holding onto it’s butt because that’s where Travis kicked it.

Korannana is nonplussed and then a ZOMBIE CHEVY VAN FORM ^& comes around the corner and Goku says “hey that’s not really that cool” and he kicks it IN HALF and then beats up the dweebs inside it and they run away like little WIMPS. They run away like Steve told everybody I did but I really didn’t because I’m not afraid of Steve because he wears sweaters.

“Where did that guy come form?” Says Alan his Robot claws extending from his hand like Wolverine only bigger and meaner and SHARPER.

“They came from heck!” says a voce.

What says Alan?

??//: “And HECK came from ME!” says ????

Murder of Cows?! Says Travis. But you’re supposed to be killed in chapter 2!.

“I got better says Murder of Crowbars” Now I’m gonna get all love crafting on your butt, becaue I’m murder of crows the dessert bandit in the jungle and I want your money and women because that’s what bandits want.

Then Murder of CROWS and SSJ-Goku jump at each other and hug and have an awesome fight that would look totally slick if someone wanted to draw it  Here’s what they’re doing: they’re standing in the air and throwing kicks at each others faces and blocking them with more kicks at each other’s faces. They’re also punching each other over and over again in the side AND THAT REALLY HURTS but they don’t care because they’ve trained longer than they have in this story.

“I went to a dojo” says Murder Cow.

So What? Says Goku. I am SELF TAUGHT AND THAT IS BETTER because I didn’t learn from Mcdonalds and I know only fat all moves and you only know how to dance around like a girl and maybe throw a punch that only kinda hurts.

And then his viens were showing through his muscels like cracks in an earthquake and he was REALLY MAD. So mad his eyes turned red.

“FINAL ATTACK! “ Yells Murderous Crows and everyone blocks it except Saya who takes it full on in the chest and disappears, but then she comes back because she’s a vegan and can do that. 55% of the earth is gone and is now rockslag. SO MUCH ENVIRONMENTAL DUMMAGE.

Then Vesus punches Murderous cows and he dies but Versus dies to, but it’s okay because he’s defenestrating our County and I salute him SO MUCH.

I pledge alliance to the flag
Of the United Stakes of America
And to the Republicans for Which it Stands
One nation UNDER GOD (and this is important)
Invincible, with libertine and Justice FOR ALL.

(Except for those who fight against our County F-THEM!)

Where is DeadmanPediatrist 05? Asks alarm.

He’s over there says Apathy’s Childe, and he is. Right over there.

Oh great says Travis. The End

*That’s it for now my mom wants the compter* -SSJG.
Old 01-28-2011, 10:05 AM   #30
Despanan

Versus, we hardly knew ye...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 11:21 AM   #31
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssj_goku View Post
“FINAL ATTACK! “ Yells Murderous Crows and everyone blocks it except Saya who takes it full on in the chest and disappears, but then she comes back because she’s a vegan and can do that.
Very astute of you, but for the uninitiated this may require some explanation.

Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 11:56 AM   #32
Versus

I didn't know I was in this. Maybe I'll go back and read it. Maybe.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 02:33 PM   #33
Murder.Of.Crows

I do enjoy how my name changes every three lines and yes i do want all your women, for they are belong to me. So let us hug and have awesome kick fest.
Old 03-23-2011, 01:34 PM   #34
ssj_goku

Trailer!!!

*ZOOM RIGHT THE H-IN! to a GLOWERING FISHT OF PPHIRE, ashes are raning down on our Ashen hero!* it is TRAVIS his hair is glowing BLUE and BLACK and the rips in his arms look leik FAULT LINES after the BIG ONE!

Ophelia: he's so RIPPED he neds a BAD AID!

Goku: I donn't ned band-aids I lick the blood up!

There is power raging off of his body SO STRONG that it burns ROCKS.

APATHY'S CHILD: is TOTALLY FREAKING OUT

Aparthy: HOW DID U LEARN THAT? IT"S FREAKING AMAZING@! OMG DUDE! THAT WAS TOTALLY SICK

Travis looks non-plussed and totally C-CK DEISEL.

Travis: It's called...the Combobustion, and no you can't lern it.

Ophellia: how did u learn it?

ZOOM IN on the eyes of a man, who KNOWS too MUCH, has seen TOO MUCH...and is TOTALLY OVER EVERYTHING!

Travis: The answer lies...in the hart of battle!

CUE awesome, hard-core techno-music which ALMOST sound liek metal.

Comming Soon, SPRING 2011!

BE. THERE.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:28 PM   #35
ssj_goku

Intarlewd: By Travis Jacobsen

Menawhile in Hell:

Cue completely evil heavy metal music. The camera zooms though a wall of flesh, spites, fire, flesh, and boney evil hands who would totally rip your FACE OFF with acid NAILS and you hear the screams of the danged who didn’t get saved by Jesus. That sound leik this: “EEEAAARIIIIIEEEERAEEER!” (leik the William scream but it got elongituded.) The image hurts your eyes kinda bad, and sorta makes you have 2 pee. There are mashing teeth. You should be afraid right about now, and repenting to God b/c this imagine is highly disrupting and you DON”T WANT TO BE HERE.

The pan of the Camera terminators through a flamng skull: and you now see the edge of the avoid and it looks at you (‘cause you’re looking at it, so don’t look at it. It will make u llike dorian grey…plus don’t look now but CHAOS and Internal Knight are straight looking at you funny leik a bunch of black people on a stoop and your mom tells you to roll up the window, but you can’t because it’s a cemra not a window, so you just have to watch them look at you and incept your situation)
Here’s what’s going on:

The Devil is haeving a meeting with his leutentants, leik a supervisioner…because that is better than a boss. The Devil doesn’t put u[p with any of that bullcrap and always cuts up the middle man (b/c that’s what ur supposed to do). At lest that’s what the Devil does, and he doesn’t put up w/ no horse crap. And u should do that too even though the Devil is a bad guy because I’m sure the bibel says so as well. The devil is a straight sh1tter son don’t f w/ him u should let Jesus take car of that. b/c Jesus is a C3-PO’d which is a little bit bettar than a supervisors.

The Devil is WAY mad. When he slams his fist on the table flames shoot up from his well-polishyed fingernails (the devil is pretty bad@ss even though he’s a bad guy, so don’t leik him 2 much b/c that’s what he wants)
The Devil looks a whole lot leik a bull (leik seriously he’s got those wicked horns) and he’s red and it’s not just b/cause he’s mad or drinking or sunburned he was just brawny that way (but not leik that CRAPPY LADY GAY_GAHHH!) (also he probably hates you or something but that’s not what he’s about right now ok?) He’s about being Mad at Travis and his friends.
Anyway, here’s what’s going on: The Devil is Mad as Hill. He is so made he punches a nearby impala and it explodes like he’s got the berserker power-up from DOOM. U can hear the music of leik the first level of DOOM straight up while he does it.

IMPALA: I am a scat!

“I am about being mad at Travis and his friends!” The Devil yells madly “I’m so mad I can’t even be mad at Jesus right now! I’m so mad at you”
Kahmehameha is only a little bothered because hell is a trivertebrate (because they’ll try anything) and Kamehameha is like 3rd in command but not because he’s the devil, so basically it’s leik the holy triangle except upside-down and profanity.

Kahmhame has says: “You mad Bro?”

The Devil says “I’m MAD leike infinity…plus one!”

Kahmhameha: “That’s pretty mad” (He says it unplussed)

LOOK says the Devil: U have been getting r Demos beat the H-Up since
Travis hit the sc ene and Apatheis Children became became his BEST FRIEND. Because they are friends and that’s what Men do they become Friends. “Look @ Tony over there! He got ripped in half and we had to tape him back together!”

I got ***** in half! Says Tony.

“TONY IS AN AC COUNTANT! Says Karisma, and it was ur I dea 2 send him up to the jungle pits up there in the pits!”

“TONY KNOWS KARATE!” Says he Devil.

“Accountants can’t learn Karate” says Kamihamyebuddah “and I would know this because I am you and we are part of the Heckish triangle profanity!”
Then Part 3 walkms in, and he is laughing REALLY SLOW AND MECHANICLED

“Your Jokes are BAD” Says Part 3 “Don’t Quit ur Day Job N00bs!”

The Devil is extra mad now, he hates part 3. He really hates Part 3. That’s because Part 3 STOLE HIS GIRLFRIEND, even though because for some reason she denies that they were never ever together BUT THE TOTALLY
KISSED THAT ONE TIME but she wouldn’t tell anyone and then she got with Patrick and he’s a dill-hole and you shouldn’t like Patrick because no one else does and he has tat stupid FACE where his chin and nose looks like a moon and layer he took chasity 2 the prom because he’s a juror in highschool, but he STILL HAS THAT MOON FACE but Chasitity likes him ‘cause he has a CAR and she’s a Ho and it’s not right that she won’t tell people that she kissed me but totally taks about kissing him!

GET OUT OF HERE PART 3 NOBODY EVEN LEIKS YOU OR YOUR STUPID MOON FACE!

“Your Mom likes me” Says Part 3”

My MOM DOES NOT the Devil motions for a Demon to straight WRECK Part 3’s stupid MOON FACE like some guy did to Patrick at school and now Patrick is dead and in jail and hell and the Health inspector of Heck is straight taking it out on his punk ass, if you don’t believe me just take a look at that corner of heck right there:

You turn and the Health inspector of Heck is straight punching Patrick in his stupid moon-chin: “Take that you block-jawed recyclable! You’re totally useless and Chastitiy is a HO and she kissed Travis one time!
Okay, and now this is the part that is really cool:

Part 3 says: “How about a magic trick? I’m going to make this foot disappear”
He’s got a cold dead stare on his face and he shoves his foot straight up that demon’s ass and stomps a mud-hole in his canal.

There is a Beat.

“It’s gone”

No it’s not says the Devil! It’s in that Demon’s canal?

How about an encorelada? Says Part 3 and that is better than an encore that I enjoyed when I went out and saw Korn with my Brother, because u get 3 extra songs instead of one, which means FREAK ON A LEASH would be played 3 times and PEOPLES FACES melted off because of how awesome it was and that freaky base was shattering RIBS like if Travis was powering up all the way and shattering things ribs with his LIGHTNING KNUCKLES that are like Adamantine steel, which is NOTHING LIKE POKEMON SO GET THAT SHIT
OUT OF YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW.

Part 3 stoms a second canal in the calal of the demos with his other foot and they’re both gone but he doesn’t fall over because it’s a trick.

Part 3 says “PROBLEM DEVIL?”

And off in the difference Patrick is straight getting his A – BEAT by the Health inspector of Heck, because he once took a girl from that really cool dude, who is friends with that one dude who wears a black trenchcoat and has black eyes and black hair tipped with silver and his trenchcoat blows in the wind asnd they are best friends aqnd he won’t leave Travis like some girl and so Patrick is getting punshied because he’s failing at school and failing at life and he’ll probably get arrested and get rail in jail like the Health inspector of hell , is doing to him now with a pitchfork made of sandpaper (But that sandpaper is really hot because it’s made of Lava) LOOK IT’S REALLY BAD BUT BECAUSE HE DESERVES IT BECAUSE HAILY IS HE TOTALITARIANSM OF BAD STUFF IN THE WHOLE DICK-TIONARY besides, I’m starting to date Cassandra now so it doesn’t even matter and she is okay with telling people we kissed. NOT LIKE CHASTITY and you should call this number and give that ho a hard tim 313-468-5718 EAT A D1CK!

Cue some bad-A fire and cue some really cool metal, 2 BE CONTINUED!
Old 08-25-2011, 10:02 AM   #36
Despanan

Poor Tony, getting R@ped in half...

Where have you been Goku?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 10:04 AM   #37
AshleyO

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Rip off a million poor people and Wall street has no problems. " -Rebecca B
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 01:42 PM   #38
Apathy's_Child

Who's Tony? Dude sounds like a lil' puss.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 08:57 AM   #39
ssj_goku

tony is a demon who got riped in half...

what did u think of the storry?