Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 06-19-2006, 08:29 AM   #26
darkenedwing

Thankyou for the advice.
Here is some for you
Capitalize the first word in your sentances, "andget" is not a word, and... something just doesen't look right about youngun.
darkenedwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 10:13 AM   #27
Sanctus Dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispers
welcome youngun its good to know that you have different tastes aside form the ussual (death, doom dark) that speaks good about yourself. As it was said before open your eyes and listen to the sounds and you might survive andget wiser.

To better quote an early post I've read...

"Who the mother fuck are you?"

As the winged one has stated, perhaps applying your own advice might be beneficial, speed monkey. Twiddle around with that nifty "shift" key a bit before each sentence... "Usual", "from", and "youngin' ", are better understood when correctly spelt... and I'm not sure where you've been educated in punctuation, but they lied to you fiercely.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 12:16 AM   #28
Morrigan_Dubh

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkenedwing
But like I said before, I have over 1500 songs and I like probobly 1400 of them.
1500 songs eh? You must have some Fleetwood Mac in there somewhere...
Old 06-20-2006, 04:14 PM   #29
darkenedwing

Acually I havent heard of him before, but I downloaded one of his songs. they were alright, dont love it but dont hate it.
I took at look at your intoduction, and I see you put more than one band
guess I should of done that, I would of included some of the bands on your list such as depeche mode and the gorillaz, and i've heard of Siouxsie and the Banshees and NIN.
I also see you studied japanese and was able to live there for a couple of years, right now i'm acually looking at some online things in an atempt to grasp japanese(I live in a very small county, where they don't offer japanese or german classes anywhere, including the college.)
darkenedwing is offline   Reply With Quote