Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 10-19-2008, 01:24 AM   #1
Sodaspes

Freemasonry

Any masons in here. Is masonry devil worship? Please post your comments on masonry.
Sodaspes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:26 AM   #2
DementiaNocturne

Ba. Baha! I have a tasty blue liquid for you to guzzle, you'll only twitch for a few seconds. :|

"Mmm-hmm. Hm. Yeah? Mm-hmm. WELL FUCK YOU, MR BEAR!!! YOU SPEAK LIES!!! LIIIIES!!! Stuffed with pure venom, you vile, lint-infested bastard!! How many more, like you, are there!! How many more?!!! You can't even imagine the things I've endured!! And always at the hands of shit like you!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH!!! *stabs Shmee repeatedly*" ~ Kudos to whoever knows. :3
DementiaNocturne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:32 AM   #3
Sodaspes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DementiaNocturne
Ba. Baha! I have a tasty blue liquid for you to guzzle, you'll only twitch for a few seconds. :|

I'm going to make you my bitch.
Old 10-19-2008, 01:33 AM   #4
DementiaNocturne

It's just blue kool-aid. In a Windex bottle.

Cheers.

"Mmm-hmm. Hm. Yeah? Mm-hmm. WELL FUCK YOU, MR BEAR!!! YOU SPEAK LIES!!! LIIIIES!!! Stuffed with pure venom, you vile, lint-infested bastard!! How many more, like you, are there!! How many more?!!! You can't even imagine the things I've endured!! And always at the hands of shit like you!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH!!! *stabs Shmee repeatedly*" ~ Kudos to whoever knows. :3
Old 10-19-2008, 01:34 AM   #5
Sodaspes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DementiaNocturne
It's just blue kool-aid. In a Windex bottle.

Cheers.

So what are your views on masonry?
Old 10-19-2008, 01:43 AM   #6
DementiaNocturne

I don't, and doubt I ever will, know nearly enough about its true workings and direction to make any conjecture about it.

Old 10-19-2008, 05:19 AM   #7
lied

Lmao.
It's surely NOT devil worship!
lied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:21 AM   #8
DementiaNocturne

Well, that's ridiculously, mind-numbingly obvious.

Old 10-19-2008, 08:47 AM   #9
Draconysius

All I can say is don't believe a word of anyone who says outright that he's a mason.
Draconysius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 09:47 AM   #10
lied

My family members are and were masons, I know friends who are, yet they don't speak a word about what they do or not. They dont say it out loud either, it's recognized between eachother.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:26 AM   #11
Nephele

The Masons are just like the Satanists in that they both have the same secret handshake. Which I shall reveal to y'all:

They slap themselves in the forehead, waggle their fingers over their heads, go "Woo! Woo! Woo!", spin around three times, bump butts, and then firmly grasp each other by the hand from between their thighs.

Their secret handshake makes for mighty mojo.

-- Nephele
Nephele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 10:37 AM   #12
lied

Why do I feel like topics that could bring in some debating are just wasted in stupid posts because people think they're too cool to say something useful...
Is it some tendency around this forum or what?
Sheesh

If only it was a lil bit sarcastic...
Old 10-19-2008, 10:38 AM   #13
Draconysius

Struggling architect:
Yes, well, of course, this is just the sort blinkered philistine pig ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage. You sit there on your loathsome, spotty behinds squeezing blackheads, not caring a tinker's cuss about the struggling artist. (shouting) You excrement! You lousy hypocritical whining toadies with your lousy colour TV sets and your Tony Jacklin golf clubs and your bleeding masonic handshakes! You wouldn't let me join, would you, you blackballing bastards. Well I wouldn't become a freemason now if you went down on your lousy, stinking, purulent knees and begged me.

Mason:
Well, we're sorry you feel like that but we, er, did want a block of flats. Nice though the abattoir is.

Struggling artist:
the abattoir, that's not important. But if any of you could put in a word for me I'd love to be a freemason. Freemasonry opens doors. I mean, I was...I was a bit on edge just now, but if I were a mason I'd sit at the back and not get in anyone's way.
Draconysius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:37 PM   #14
Sodaspes

Masons were accused of devil worship by the catholic church that's why they went underground.
Old 11-03-2008, 09:28 AM   #15
Agent17

My family has a long history of Freemasonry, I will become a Mason in time. Like my father, my grandfather, and everyone before them.

My Grandfather was acctualy a Master Mason, so I learned quite a lot about Masonry.
Agent17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:11 PM   #16
Sir. Helpmann

Freemasonry is an organization for middle-class white men to meet and jerk each other off on a bi-monthly basis.
Sir. Helpmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:42 PM   #17
Sodaspes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir. Helpmann
Freemasonry is an organization for middle-class white men to meet and jerk each other off on a bi-monthly basis.
They have black lodges too for black people. I'm a mason.
Old 11-10-2008, 02:34 PM   #18
Sodaspes

Quote:
it's not just for middle class white men.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:27 PM   #19
Sir. Helpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodaspes
They have black lodges too for black people. I'm a mason.
Such bullshit; at the start of your thread you posed the question "Is masonry devil worship?".

If you were a freemason, you wouldn't have evern entertained the idea.

And freemasonry is an organization for petty bourgeois twats.
Sir. Helpmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:44 PM   #20
Sodaspes

Quote:
Such bullshit; at the start of your thread you posed the question "Is masonry devil worship?".

If you were a freemason, you wouldn't have evern entertained the idea.

And freemasonry is an organization for petty bourgeois twats.
If that's your opinion
Old 11-10-2008, 03:59 PM   #21
dead_dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipshit
If that's your opinion
Well duh it's his opinion. Who else would have wrote it?
Old 11-10-2008, 04:07 PM   #22
Toy Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephele
The Masons are just like the Satanists in that they both have the same secret handshake. Which I shall reveal to y'all:

They slap themselves in the forehead, waggle their fingers over their heads, go "Woo! Woo! Woo!", spin around three times, bump butts, and then firmly grasp each other by the hand from between their thighs.

Their secret handshake makes for mighty mojo.
Right now, a group (committee? conjunction?) of actual Masons are going 'Oh Shit! He posted that Online? Does he want our secret out?'

As much as I would love to sit and gossip on what the Masons do in their organization, I think it would more beneficial and productive to sit and try to descibe Gods office arrangement...
Toy Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:35 PM   #23
KontanKarite

Last time I checked, it has something to do with protecting the descendants of Christ.

Oh well. Sounds pretty lame. Kinda like that movie "Eyes Wide Shut".

Funny thing, my friend mentioned one time that if a supposed Mason gets mad or seems upset at you, ask them, "What? You gonna build a house at me now?"

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:33 PM   #24
Sodaspes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Killer
Right now, a group (committee? conjunction?) of actual Masons are going 'Oh Shit! He posted that Online? Does he want our secret out?'

As much as I would love to sit and gossip on what the Masons do in their organization, I think it would more beneficial and productive to sit and try to descibe Gods office arrangement...
I'm not revealing nothing about it. I'm just stating what it is in general. Looking at it from the outside.