Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 06-04-2006, 10:36 AM   #1
angeloftears

Hi there!

1. School / friends.

2. Denmark.

3. I don't know?

4. Godfather, Dracula 2000, The Silence of the Lambs and Edward Scissorhands.

5. Don't know yet.

6. Nothing!

7. In my school so everyone could see it.

8. My mom can decide that.

9. Almost everything dark actually.

10. I don't remember.

11. Nightwish

12. School.

13. I'm curious.

14. Female.

- Natasja, 15.
angeloftears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 11:05 AM   #2
angeloftears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
Hey, sweetie.

Why don't you know who your favorite author is? And your #7 is fucked up. Why do you hate the people in your school so much that you want them to see you die? That doesn't give you goth points.

And your answer to #12 doesn't make sense.

What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
"School".

Yeah, how descriptive. Nearly everyone here has gone to one form of school or another. What KIND of school do you go to? What kind of school will you go to? What will your concentration be at University?

Why don't you know who your favorite author is?
I just don't know ;o

And your #7 is fucked up
Hmm. no i don't hate people in my school! Not at all. But that's just how i feel.

What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
Ok. Primary and lower secondary school for 7-to 16-year-olds. As for my future i don't know yet. I'm 15.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:18 AM   #3
angeloftears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
Why do you feel that you want to die in front of people? Are you an attention-seeker? Or do you just think that makes you Gothy McGoth?
Hmm. Sorry, but i really don't wanna discuss this with you.
No i'm not a attention-seeker. And i don't think it makes me Gothy McGoth? ;o
Old 06-04-2006, 11:23 AM   #4
angeloftears

Why do you care?
Old 06-04-2006, 11:34 AM   #5
angeloftears

Actually i didn't know. :/
I didn't think people would make such a big deal about it.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:42 AM   #6
tekajo

Seven posts later and i still dont know why you want to do it in front your school mates.

Oh well. Welcome to GNet.

Carry on.
tekajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 11:53 AM   #7
Niels

Hey, she's 15 and from Denmark, so she has to deal with this language thingy. And maybe she's shy...

Let's not give her a very hard time, she didn't misbehave or anything... she just had an odd answer...

Although I do want to know, WHY do you want to die at your school?

Maybe the food sucks...
Old 06-04-2006, 12:08 PM   #8
angeloftears

Ok. To be honest i really hate my school! And the school hate's me.
My teachers don't like me either. So if i could die where they'll see it, then maybe they would feel sorry for all the things they've done to me.

I really wasn't ready for all these questions.
Old 06-05-2006, 01:02 PM   #9
Darkfeeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel29
Everyone has shitty school memories... and the truth of the matter is, none of it matters once you are out of school. If you hold onto it, you're more likely to spiral into depression and shit. And do not tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. I've been there and I'm just telling ya. This is angsty teenager stuff. Unless something horrible happened to you there, leave it in the past, learn who you DON'T want to be and move up in life, show them all up and laugh.
Well said darkangel29
Darkfeeling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 05:55 PM   #10
Sanctus Dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloftears
Ok. To be honest i really hate my school! And the school hate's me.
My teachers don't like me either. So if i could die where they'll see it, then maybe they would feel sorry for all the things they've done to me.

I really wasn't ready for all these questions.

Quit your god damn whining, brake out your big girl panties and grow alittle back bone. The angst game is old news and it makes me sick to see a girl act like a fuckin' girl. You want to learn how to stand on your own feet then stick around and learn but if you're here to be coddled like a fuckin shit storm scared puppy... go join "pityme.com" we don't have the time or the patience for teenage belly aching.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 02:25 PM   #11
Legion

How appalling, a teenager acted like a...teenager.
Kindness is a seriously underrated virtue.
Understanding of other's fiobles is not the same as endorsment.
Legion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 02:07 AM   #12
Sanctus Dei

Barely ten god damn posts?? Fuckin' bold... well, in response:

Don't fuckin' preach to me sweetheart, I'm not kind and chances are I never will be. I'm blantant and brutally honest bitch and I won't coddle anyone's ego in fear of 'hurting their sad little feelings'. If you want to lick ass, then by all means ready your tongue but if you suggest I do the same, I'd sooner invite you to lick me where I pee.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

Old 06-10-2006, 03:30 AM   #13
TheKorovaMilkbar

I'm with Sanctus on this one. I didn't act like that in high school, and after I got out, regardless of the terrible shit I had to deal with, I got OVER IT. Nobody's going to tell you to, you have to do it on your own.

Guess what? I'm living my life way above those people now, all thanks to myself. I got to know my enemy, mainly through psychology, and now I can break them down with simple words. Hmm... I wonder if that makes me a superhero? *ponders*
Old 06-10-2006, 04:02 AM   #14
happy_dude

Location: I'm underneath the sink, now what do you think, living under my sink?
If the whole school 'hates' (I dislike that word, it's overused and usually unneccesary)you there must be a reason, especially if the teachers 'hate' you maybe you should try doing some work instead of complaining about how everyone 'hates' you.
Shit happens, deal with it.
Suicide won't make them feel sorry for you, because they've won and you lost without a fight.
Learnt about World War 1? When the Germans surrendered the Allies didn't say "Aww, they gave up let's feel sorry for them", they demanded 169 million gold marks and a lot of land.
Surrender gets you nowhere.
Old 06-10-2006, 02:02 PM   #15
Wise Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_dude
Learnt about World War 1? When the Germans surrendered the Allies didn't say "Aww, they gave up let's feel sorry for them", they demanded 169 million gold marks and a lot of land.
Surrender gets you nowhere.
Uhh... if GCSE history serves, that didn't work out too well for anyone.

Still and all, the Allies were hard-assed motherfuckas about it, and I guess that was the point of the story anyhow... *ponders*

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Wise Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 12:53 PM   #16
Legion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctus Dei
Barely ten god damn posts?? Fuckin' bold... well, in response:

Don't fuckin' preach to me sweetheart, I'm not kind and chances are I never will be. I'm blantant and brutally honest bitch and I won't coddle anyone's ego in fear of 'hurting their sad little feelings'. If you want to lick ass, then by all means ready your tongue but if you suggest I do the same, I'd sooner invite you to lick me where I pee.
Your self identity is your issue, you can be as kind or as not kind as you wish. With or without my approval. As for me, I don't think kindness is surrender, endorsement, of anything like that. I don't think that kindness lessens me.
If somebody is being annoying, and I choose to deal with it long enough to try and reach them - well, that's my pain, isn't it?

As far as 10 posts. I'm a little old for the FNG thing. I'll be polite and courteous, but I'm rather over hoping the cool kids think I'm cool too.
Old 06-11-2006, 02:20 PM   #17
Vitriol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion
Your self identity is your issue, you can be as kind or as not kind as you wish. With or without my approval. As for me, I don't think kindness is surrender, endorsement, of anything like that. I don't think that kindness lessens me.
If somebody is being annoying, and I choose to deal with it long enough to try and reach them - well, that's my pain, isn't it?

As far as 10 posts. I'm a little old for the FNG thing. I'll be polite and courteous, but I'm rather over hoping the cool kids think I'm cool too.
Well said Legion... I don't believe that bitter words help anyone. Those that are truly "strong" should help the weak.

Sanctus there is no need or reason to rip anyone apart. Questions are meant to be answered, and it is pointless for you to try to boost yourself above her with your cutting remarks.

Also, it's clear that post count isn't a very good measure of maturity on this site.
Vitriol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 05:55 AM   #18
Sanctus Dei

Blah blah, fucking “think of the children” blah.

Maturity isn't my issue; it's the constant influx of whiney angsty brats who spend far too much time hiding from who they could be. They don't have to waste their youth conforming to some preconceived fucking notion of what a 'goth is'... and I intend to help them change that through an example of strength. You both can wuss and coddle these kids all you want, but I'm not about to further induce the spiral they descend because I'd prefer to pat them on the head and pretend to understand and try to fix their obvious issues.

So the kid feels left out in school? Well isn't that just pout worthy? Every fuckin kid goes through it, and the fault lies in how they deal... she can whine like a bitch and continue to be hated or change her attitude (which I'm guessing is the stem of the problem).

Lastly, I'm not a "cool kid" I’ll never try to be nor have I ever been... "Popularity" isn't my goal and I'm actually offended you'd suggest it is. I don't spend decades hanging to here to establish my spot, nor do I kiss any ass I consider rancid... as stated above vulgar or not I'm honest with myself and everyone around me and I'm not about to tone it down or walk on egg shells for either of you.

Old 06-13-2006, 06:08 AM   #19
angel011

Sanctus, please do pat them on the head... With a frying pan.
Old 06-13-2006, 06:09 AM   #20
Sanctus Dei

*wink* How much more could I possibly love you today Angel?

Old 06-13-2006, 06:13 AM   #21
angel011

You'll only love me today? *pouts*
Old 06-13-2006, 06:43 AM   #22
Sanctus Dei

Everyday...

Old 06-13-2006, 06:44 AM   #23
Sanctus Dei

Oh and Legion...

Don't you mean, 'you don't think kindness is A surrender OR endorsement of anything like that?' I'm a trifle confused.

Oh and a few notes for your next attempt at adult English: Stating the subject of a sentence is not only proper but "polite and courteous" (example "anything like that?" What is 'that' exactly?). Also, fragments such as, "With or without my approval." make little to no sense in such isolation; perhaps I could just word it for you?

"Sanctus, your self identity is your issue. You can be as kind or as unkind as you wish regardless of my approval. As for me, I don't think showing kindness is a surrender or endorsement of anything. I don't think expressing kindness lessens me.

(I can't really fix the following without re-inventing the entire sentence, so I leave it in its juvenile state.)

(Note on the above sentence - No one said you had to change your methods, you suggested I change mine... so what exactly are you defending?)

-Thank you for the condescending tone, I'll be sure to repay you.

Oh wait... I already have.

Old 06-16-2006, 01:37 PM   #24
Legion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctus Dei
Oh and Legion...

Oh and a few notes for your next attempt at adult English: Stating the subject of a sentence is not only proper but "polite and courteous"

(I can't really fix the following without re-inventing the entire sentence, so I leave it in its juvenile state.)

(Note on the above sentence - No one said you had to change your methods, you suggested I change mine... so what exactly are you defending?)

-Thank you for the condescending tone, I'll be sure to repay you.

Oh wait... I already have.
I accept the language lesson and consider myself duly chastised. I was tempted to respond with a tirade about English being my third language and how I had to teach myself at night while burning government toilet paper for light. None of which is true, of course, but it would have been a good response.
I'm not sure that I did suggest you change your methods; I try to avoid that at all costs. My intent was to offer an alternate viewpoint. I've reread the thread and I think I see the source of confusion. I'm not suggesting that you coddle this kid, rather I'm suggesting that I would respond differently. So what I'm defending is my approach to this kid.
I'm also dissapointed to discover that you're not the cool kid. Now I shall have to annoy someone else.
Condescension isn't nearly as fun as flaming, so rip apart this post so I can respond in kind.
Are you planning on going to Convergence? This would be much more fun in person where I can stick out my tongue.
Cheers
Old 06-18-2006, 11:28 AM   #25
Sanctus Dei

I'm not sure whether to hump your leg or brake it... but I do know I've swayed from my indifference to you, I may even appreciate your level headed good humor?! So perhaps we call this sad little tiffer a draw and find something even more entertaining to quarrel over?!