Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 09-07-2008, 05:32 AM   #226
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMizNitemare
Can someone answer a question for me?
I plan on getting a tattoo on my stomach, just above my hip, but I'm ticklish there. My boyfriend's sister got one near her elbow and she's ticklish there so she laughed as she was tattooed and it came out funny.
Anyway, I want to know how to keep from laughing while the artist is tattooing me. Is it possible? Or should I just get my tattoo elsewhere?
Just try the best you can, and warn the artist before hand so he's prepared. And god forbid if they do screw it up most artists will offer to fix it for free (check beforehand just to make sure).

I really want one on my tummy but I'm afraid that if I get pregnant someday it'll stretch the tattoo.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:37 AM   #227
TheBloodEternity

I want leopard print on my right shoulder and upper arm, but I'm waiting until I'm in my mid-twenties to get any tattoos.

"Lucifer was an idiot, it wound up lord and master of nothing at all."
TheBloodEternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:01 PM   #228
Evening Falls Around Us

I want a keyhole on my chest with my girlfriends name around the top of it. I also want to get a few symbols on my back and other areas.
Evening Falls Around Us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:07 PM   #229
LilMizNitemare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valravn
Well a tattoo is something you will have for the rest of your life, so personally I would do it where i like it the most and if i laugh i guess the guy who is making tha tattoo will have fun :P
Hehe, I suppose. I know people in the parlor will laugh at me.
LilMizNitemare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:09 PM   #230
LilMizNitemare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya
Just try the best you can, and warn the artist before hand so he's prepared. And god forbid if they do screw it up most artists will offer to fix it for free (check beforehand just to make sure).

I really want one on my tummy but I'm afraid that if I get pregnant someday it'll stretch the tattoo.
Thanks.
I want to get the "love" kanji so that wouldn't be too bad. That or a small black heart wrapped in barbed wire.
LilMizNitemare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:39 PM   #231
Underwater Ophelia

How original.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:44 PM   #232
PortraitOfSanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
How original.
No kidding, I hate people who get tattoos that they see on other people and think it's cool. If I see one more girl with a Tinkerbell tattoo I swear to god I'm gonna strangle her with her own intestines.

I don't have any tattoos yet, but my girlfriend is working on a design for me, she won't tell me what it is yet though. I figure if I'm gonna get something on me for the rest of my life, it won't be something I can see on someone else.
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:58 AM   #233
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortraitOfSanity
No kidding, I hate people who get tattoos that they see on other people and think it's cool. If I see one more girl with a Tinkerbell tattoo I swear to god I'm gonna strangle her with her own intestines.

I don't have any tattoos yet, but my girlfriend is working on a design for me, she won't tell me what it is yet though. I figure if I'm gonna get something on me for the rest of my life, it won't be something I can see on someone else.
I think that's kind of stupid, too.
Having a tattoo that is common isn't necessarily bad.
Having a trendy tattoo that you don't actually give a shit about is what's bad.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:30 AM   #234
Slap Your Love

I have both my lobes stretched to 00g and not stopping.
I have a 14g industrial in my right ear, 16g snakebites, and a 14g septum piercing.

As for tattoos I have three X's on my hip and a large X on the back of each of my calves with the words "Drug" under one and "Free" under the other.

Still working on getting more ink done and still stretching my lobes. That's about all the future holds for my mods.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:36 AM   #235
MegearaErotica

I only have a hole in each ear and no tattoos, sich I'm still underage and my parents are evil. *sob, sob*
MegearaErotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:46 AM   #236
Slap Your Love

I moved out in order for them to get over it and then moved back in pierced and tatted when they were cryin' for me back.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:56 AM   #237
MegearaErotica

Tried that but they found me before I could go and they dragged me back. (my step-dad is over 300 lbs.)
MegearaErotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:00 PM   #238
Slap Your Love

Damn. Worked for me.
Old 09-16-2008, 05:12 PM   #239
Sabine Blodwin

I love both
I have 4 piercings and 3 tattoos
Sabine Blodwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:21 PM   #240
Slap Your Love

What kinds of piercings?
Old 09-17-2008, 12:59 PM   #241
Sabine Blodwin

Nose, cepto (I don't know how to say in english...), tongue, brow
Old 09-17-2008, 02:26 PM   #242
Solumina

Septum maybe? The septum is the middle part of the nose.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:40 PM   #243
Vampire__Lord

hehe i got a tattoo on my shoulder, i was drunk so didnt feel a thing, and i did it in a snack shop :P it is great tho, so for real if u want not to feel pain, get drunk, go as far as u can with alcohol, and the only thing that u will feel is the room spinning and spinning :P hahahahaha :P so the sleeve tattoo wont hurt a shit if u didnt know who u are or where u are :P surely bring someone that is sober with u, so that u get back home in 1 piece :P haha.
Vampire__Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:37 AM   #244
Sabine Blodwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
Septum maybe? The septum is the middle part of the nose.

yess thank you
Old 09-18-2008, 08:43 AM   #245
Sabine Blodwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampire__Lord
hehe i got a tattoo on my shoulder, i was drunk so didnt feel a thing, and i did it in a snack shop :P it is great tho, so for real if u want not to feel pain, get drunk, go as far as u can with alcohol, and the only thing that u will feel is the room spinning and spinning :P hahahahaha :P so the sleeve tattoo wont hurt a shit if u didnt know who u are or where u are :P surely bring someone that is sober with u, so that u get back home in 1 piece :P haha.
lol it would be a good way to don't feel the lil pain in a tatoo xD
the first of mine was, at my waist, lil down more... normally without alchool lol or something =), my ex bf that made... the only part that I really felt pain was when he almost finished and was filling the shadows..the tattoo is a medieval dragon, it's name is Flame lol
Old 09-18-2008, 08:57 AM   #246
Slap Your Love

Quote:
Psh, that takes the fun out of a tattoo. Alcohol's for losers. :P
Old 09-18-2008, 09:18 AM   #247
Sabine Blodwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slap Your Love
Psh, that takes the fun out of a tattoo. Alcohol's for losers. :P

I agree that it takes all the fun, the pain is not too much and it's kind of pleasure from my point of view
Old 09-18-2008, 09:29 AM   #248
Slap Your Love

My last tattoo tickled. No lie lol.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:44 AM   #249
Solumina

Quote:
That is how you get a shitty tat. Alcohol thins the blood so you bleed more during the tattooing process making it very difficult for the artist to really see what they are doing so forget about any intricate shading or coloring not to mention any large pieces as you will then simply be dripping blood all over the floor and equipment (which most places will not be happy with), plus most reputable places will refuse to tattoo you if you are drunk/high/whatever.

If you are worried about the pain then go to a places that is licensed to use local anesthesia, there aren't a ton of places that are so it will take a bit of looking but they do exist in many places
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:47 AM   #250
onyxprop

Quote:
I want leopard print on my right shoulder and upper arm, but I'm waiting until I'm in my mid-twenties to get any tattoos.
I'm still a virgin.
onyxprop is offline   Reply With Quote