Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 10-29-2007, 05:36 PM   #26
mindless1

shove it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerius
I dunno. Maybe you should start by shedding all that self-pity? The posts I've seen out of you are all about whining about being lonely, or being suicidal or being depressed and shit. Nobody likes depressed people because they suck the life out of everything.

Say it again? All that self-pity? Ok then. I wouldn't go ahead and call it self pity. That's pretty harsh; especially coming from a complete stranger. I could put a spin on this one and say that most of the people on this site have been pretty damn negative towards me. "Nobody likes depressed people because they suck the life out of everything." well I happen to LOVE depressed people, and compassionate ones too. Sometimes people who are deeply empathetic can get emotional, it's nothing to curse at like it's some sort of disease. All my posts are about being depressed and shit? You haven't read ALL my posts. a heck of a lot of them are about hair cutting and eyeliner, so keep your god damn comments to yourself if you dont have any bright happy sunshine to let down on my sob story life.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:40 PM   #27
mindless1

thanks for the advice. I'm sorry that things are hard for you right now. I'm just sooo shy, that's the thing. My life is getting better- No negative creeps better ruin it. that goes to all of you attention seeking trolls out there who harass me for expressing myself. Period.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:40 PM   #28
mindless1

I'm NOT picky. I'm just shy.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:42 PM   #29
mindless1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerius
I dunno. Maybe you should start by shedding all that self-pity? The posts I've seen out of you are all about whining about being lonely, or being suicidal or being depressed and shit. Nobody likes depressed people because they suck the life out of everything.
I mean look around ASSHOLE. There are plenty of whiners out there.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:45 PM   #30
Godslayer Jillian

OH, for crying out loud. Someone says something trying to help you and you go fucking bitching about him?
Why don't you just go lay down and stay there until you starve or something?

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 05:48 PM   #31
mindless1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
OH, for crying out loud. Someone says something trying to help you and you go fucking bitching about him?

Why don't you take your razorblades and cut a big fucking gash through your veins and bleed to death. I mean come on. What kind of a comment is this? How am I supposed to respond. Ok whore. Drink bleach and die? Take your anger out on your kitten, not me. Anyways, starving sounds appealing. I might just take your advice.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:49 PM   #32
spoon!

Dude (or dudette), I know what it's like to be totally shy. My first year of college wasn't too terrible. I still had my high school homies, but you know how that goes, you start to drift off after high school and that's what began to happen. The first friend I made was a girl who was doubly impressed by my knowledge in film class and also by the fact that I was so nice all the time. She wondered why I always sat by myself in the commissary.

Bottom line: be yourself. People will notice and acknowledge you if they haven't already. Also, find someone with a mutual interest. The club idea works, but it also helps to scope others that you might see who might have a similar passion as you do. The convo can go from there.

And depression does indeed suck, but as everyone else has said, self-destruction isn't the answer. Consider where you're at now as a D and can be improved to be A-level
spoon! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 05:49 PM   #33
mindless1

Quote:

You have better things to do with your time then trying to make me into a Boddhivista or whatever.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:52 PM   #34
mindless1

THANKS! ADVICE. POSITIVITY! ON a GOTH forum! wow, I've been saved@goth.net. But seriously, I'm doing fine. I've met some people already it's just hard to get to know people when you're as shy as I am. Obviously online it's easier because you're not face to face with someone.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:05 PM   #35
Godslayer Jillian

You're an idiot. You begin a thread with all the self pity in the world, and then someone gives you advice and you reject it, saying you don't need it. What's the fucking point?

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:27 PM   #36
mindless1

There is a such thing as TIME. Things happen. and ....excuse me for putting it this way but-----I have no idea what the hell you are going on about. And as for the insults, shove them up your ass. Please! Do it! Just shove your opinions straight up your ass. I don't need them. I'm not an idiot. I'm not self pitying. I'm just a human being, I'm not no jesus fucking christ, ok?
Old 10-29-2007, 06:29 PM   #37
Miss Happy Cat

I in no way, shape or form called you picky. I was referring to myself. It seems you become a tad bit to defensive and take things the wrong way.

It also seems as if you have a few more issues to overcome if you want to keep any friends. I hate to imagine how you would react if someone didn’t specify in a random comment that they weren’t referring to you.
Miss Happy Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 06:29 PM   #38
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindless1
I'm not self pitying. I'm just a human being, I'm not no jesus fucking christ, ok?
But I am, and you shame your race.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 10-29-2007, 06:32 PM   #39
mindless1

Quote:
But I am, and you shame your race.
I'm a witch, so go ahead- Burn me at the stake!
Old 10-29-2007, 06:41 PM   #40
Godslayer Jillian

Witches don't exist, and I don't send liars to hell anymore, I just pity them.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 10-29-2007, 07:05 PM   #41
mindless1

hell doesnt exist. And yes, witches do. I happen to be one. I exist don't I? Or else this conversation would never have happened. ugh. anyways I'm tired. Bye.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:15 PM   #42
Saddiction

Quote:
You're an idiot. You begin a thread with all the self pity in the world, and then someone gives you advice and you reject it, saying you don't need it. What's the fucking point??
Well well well...now isn't this familiar.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:38 PM   #43
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
hell doesnt exist. And yes, witches do. I happen to be one. I exist don't I? Or else this conversation would never have happened. ugh. anyways I'm tired. Bye.
OMFG! Best argument ever!
I surely can't respond to that, can I?!

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 10-29-2007, 07:57 PM   #44
Wormboy

Quote:
I mean look around ASSHOLE. There are plenty of whiners out there.
[RANT]Dude, he was trying to give you some advice. Nobody likes depressed people, and there being a lot of them doesn't mean people like them. There are a lot of mormons and scientologists, but no one likes them =)

Dude, you don't have any friends? Boo Hoo. Get over it man, hey just go to the library and fucking read. Read books, let books become your friends until you find some real ones. Even if you end up staying a loner, at least you'll be a smart one.

[/RANT]

Kontan - "Eventually, you ended up looking like the freaking grim reaper towards the end of the game.
Now we got this cracked out jungle hobo...."
Wormboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:07 PM   #45
Saddiction

Wormboy, don't mind mindless1. She's always been an attention seeking baby. She took a break for a while, though it seems she's back to her old antics.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:14 PM   #46
MollyMac

And the never ending l'espirit d'escalier retorts... like a never ending threag of "Oh, yeah? oh, YEAH?!?!? I don;t need you. I don't need anything. Except my pillow. And this eyeliner. And a blanket..."

drop the persecution complex, hunnybunnyspookypuffs, there's an emo kid out there who needs it and does it better.

EDIT:

Fuck, I think CCT does this shit better
Old 10-29-2007, 08:37 PM   #47
Wormboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac

EDIT:

Fuck, I think CCT does this shit better
Dude, that's such a burn... so true though.

Kontan - "Eventually, you ended up looking like the freaking grim reaper towards the end of the game.
Now we got this cracked out jungle hobo...."
Wormboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:43 PM   #48
Saddiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
I don;t need you. I don't need anything. Except my pillow. And this eyeliner. And a blanket..."
That was great. However, you do have a good point. CCT is pretty damn effective at being an annoying little brat.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:48 AM   #49
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddiction
That was great. However, you do have a good point. CCT is pretty damn effective at being an annoying little brat.
Let's turn this thread into something good. Talking about how much we don't like Crimson Emo Chick.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 09:03 AM   #50
Saddiction

Such a thread would only be worth while if Crimson Emo Lady didn't have 99.9% of the board on ignore.