Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 07-08-2006, 10:07 AM   #1
merivelles

mosquitos and suicide attempts

After having disappeared for about...three weeks due to a somewhat unplanned vacation, I've decided that the events I witnessed should be written down somewhere for some comments. I went to Alabama for the first time in my life three weeks ago, not only that, but it was also my first time on a plane...Which was a strange experience in it's own; Upon arriving in lovely, forest filled, green, humid Alabama, my friend and I met up with his family and then proceeded home. I met everyone, got to know a few things about Alabama...Like how there are Waffle Houses and Whatabergurs and a lot of other restaruants and such that don't even EXIST on the west coast...And I also learned that Alabama, although not hot in summer, is one of the many humid places in the South...I almost died walking into that thick air trying to breath. -laughs- Aside from that, the flight we were on left without us, came back for us (there were more than 6 people who'd "missed" the flight) lost our luggage, and a lot of other...hellish, airport things that I don't want to mention. So, our vacation was a vacation from hell even before we got off the damn plane.

The family is a nice family, but of course I felt and feel very out of place what with their strange looks and questions to me because of how I look...(I've come to the conclusion that there are no gothic people in Alabama, and if there are any, they hide well.)

The days went by, and then the week of our return came. That Sunday was hell. We had gone to Gulf Shores (that's the Gulf Of Mexico for those who don't know) to see the ocean, which was perfect because it was around 1 in the morning. It was beautiful but, my friends mom....was drunk (which isn't always a bad thing) and she was uber depressed; something about her boyfriend talking to his ex...and the fact that one of her granchildren died from a sort of suffocation (she had a lot of deformities and wasn't expected to live long) a week before we arrived. After many of my persuasion attempts, I finally got her to go home with us. She left as soon as she got home, something aobut going out and having fun with the massive population of lesbians that exists in Alabama....(where are they in Nevada then? HIDING!)

The next day at around...7 pm, I decided that I couldn't take it anymore and I asked my friend if we could go somewhere else so I could breath a bit. Well his mom had gone into the grage with her boyfriend and they talked a bit but, as soon as we were about to leave, her boyfriend came out and told us to wait. He then asked my friend to go with him. A few minutes later, I see my friend pulling his mom out and telling me to open the door. We got her in the car and her boyfriend gave me three bottles of perscription pills that she'd apparantly taken with extreme amounts of alcohol. We rushed her to the hospital and she'll be in there for the rest of the week and some of next. Thus the suicide attempt. (What kind of hellish things will we encounter next? CAN IT GET ANY WORSE?)

His grandparents house is a great place. There's trees everywhere and it's always raining...beautiful yes...but the MOSQUITOS! I know it's a little silly to complain about such things but OH MY GOD! I went outside for a few minutes to pet some kittens that were outside...and I was almost eaten alive by those damn bugs! I say death to them! By a thousands times!!! I itch! And I'll get my revenge! (I'll buy one of those zapper things....yesssssss) 31 times...I counted them...all of them...they itch a lot...but I suppose that's what I get for being outside trying to pet the cats...So I've turned to the Gold Bond medicated itching powder that works when you don't pay attention and Banana Boats' Fast Acting Burn Relief instant cooling aloe vera spray gel...That doesn't work like it's supposed to...

But, I'm back in Las Vegas now, and I can say I'm happy I'm home, although I start school this Monday and I need to find a job. I'm just glad that all this crap is over with, and I can sit and do nothing for two days then go back to the same old routine... Stress is BAD! Mmm'kay?
merivelles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 10:18 AM   #2
cradle

Hmm, I had a prett shitty vacation too. I had to go to FL for two weeks, and that was hell for me. The person I was staying with was an alchoholic
and the just got off of birth control so she had horamonal problems, She bitched at me 24/7. Well I'm home now, and happy.
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
cradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 06:22 PM   #3
merivelles

I definitly know how you feel. I'm just happy that I don't have to go back for a while. But, I have a lot to take care of here at home too. The stress never ends...oi. -rubs forehead-
Old 07-09-2006, 06:46 AM   #4
cradle

I don't have much stress at home. Most is at school, or in this damn summer heat. I like fall the most, not too hot, not too cold.
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
Old 07-09-2006, 09:38 AM   #5
merivelles

And it's dark...I do agree, I love fall...Makes me all tingleh....-purrs-
Old 08-22-2006, 06:09 PM   #6
reversed poem

i've tried to kill myself
a few times
i cant quite firgure it out though

things were going good
then i got a boyfriend
and then i became depressed again
infact last night i started cutting myself again
afater a very long time of not cutting i jsut coldnt help it
i had enough
reversed poem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 06:29 PM   #7
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I love the fall too.
And trust me reversed poem, I know how you feel.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 08:26 PM   #8
Alaizabel Cray

I'm more of a winter person than a fall person. If only Halloween was in winter... then life would be complete.
Old 08-22-2006, 08:33 PM   #9
reversed poem

i dont believe in halloween
they make fun of witches
and yeahh i love winter more then any other season
Old 08-22-2006, 09:12 PM   #10
cradle

Quote:
Originally Posted by reversed poem
i've tried to kill myself
a few times
i cant quite firgure it out though

things were going good
then i got a boyfriend
and then i became depressed again
infact last night i started cutting myself again
afater a very long time of not cutting i jsut coldnt help it
i had enough
For no reason...?

Self pitty can take its toll...
Old 08-23-2006, 06:31 AM   #11
Delkaetre

I'm looking forward to Halloween this year. I hope to get together with the Leeds Black Sheep Flock for the Samhain celebration. A nice extra-pagan alternative to Halloween, for those of you sick of masquerading kiddies demanding candy.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Delkaetre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 06:38 AM   #12
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Yes it can. I would know that one too.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 06:58 AM   #13
Delkaetre

If you suspect you're suffering depression due to the serious self-pity of suicidal tendencies, there are a great many free counselling services available from anti-depression charities that will diagnose your condition properly, and do what they can to help.
It's really quite a good idea to see a professional about it. This is a suggestion for reversed poem and any others who self-harm or suffer other negative symptoms.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Delkaetre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 02:08 PM   #14
reversed poem

it's hard though
i don't want my parents and family and friends and such to know about these things...and i know this seems childish and probobly selfish but it's one of those things that are much easier said then done... and i will probobly regret it in the long run but i'd rather be known as a happy person then some deppressed person who never accomplished anything